RMTA? Maps are all gone?

Discussion in 'Trials' started by Sting32, May 24, 2012.

1. Sting32

Sting32 Trials Evangelist

Oddometer:
    Hey, what the 'ell happened to all the maps? I was starting to make plans for hopefully the UTE CUP, but no maps on RMTA's website. I know I WAS going to nationals, until I was not able to because of work, but I feel I can make ute, where on GOOGLE EARTH is:

1. Rainbow Trail

Anyone post the coordinates in this thread, PLEASE?

Thanks.
  2. lineaway

lineaway Long timer

Oddometer:
    Well I could tell you about all the rainbows!!!!!!! HAHA!! Or just the one outside of Salida Co. RMTA has been using that route for years.If I remember it is about 8 miles west of town with primitive camping at some forest service sites. Not the best Ute cup format, but still worth the ride! Actually any colorado trail with trials sections is worth it ! Bound to be some better directions soon, but it is just a little father than the national this weekend!:D
  3. Sting32

Sting32 Trials Evangelist

Oddometer:
    Lineaway,
    Im trying to follow those instructions to mark it on google maps.

OK, So some of my ridin buddies are staying at Salida, I guess for this weekend anyhow, So I can find out how the rooms and stuff were, use that info for any plans for the Ute...

Thanks for quick reply.
  4. lineaway

lineaway Long timer

Oddometer:
    http://staythetrail.org/maps/viewtrail.php?trail_id=47&sv=1
    Hard to say exactly were they are planning. It is somewhere between Salida and Howard. All I can remember is buying an alternator in a town just before arriving. I hate working on my bike at events and really dislike working on my vehicle!:lol3