2014 Juggernaut Pre-Run 30 Suits $109.00

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by velocitygear, Dec 7, 2013.

1. velocitygear

velocitygear Killer Moto Gloves

Oddometer:
    It's back...

The JUGGERNAUT is going through a revision for 2014, in order to ensure the product is where we want it, we're offering 30 pre-production suits for $109 shipped for US Residents and $129.00 Internationally.

ADVRider hasn't seen these prices since our first group buy many, many, years ago.

If you're unfamiliar with the Juggernaut, here's an ADVRider link to a group buy a couple years ago http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=705760

THE OFFICIAL GROUP BUY PAGE:~ NOTE--- Photos on the website are of the 2013 Model...

http://www.highvelocitygear.com/2014~ADVRider_Juggernaut.html

WHY Velocity Gear? A few quotes from ADVRider members following our first official ADVRider group buy:

------"First impression of this product: it totally surpasses my expectations. Very well made, great fit, and the armor protection feels like it's in a totally different category than other stuff I've tried on at stores. It's as though the dainese/icon/alpinestars gear I put on was for bmx, and this thing is for motorcycles. To everyone still waiting or considering an order: you will not be disappointed."

------"Holy Cow this is a great deal on a cracking piece of kit. Sizing based on the site was dead on (and that's uncommon for my lanky build).
    Mine arrived today and I'm 100% satisfied... Stellar product and a good price. What Vendors and group buys are supposed to be about. Thanks!
    If you have the need for a suit of this nature - Get one the next time this thing comes around!"

------"Tore it open, and damn I'm impressed. That is a nice pressure suit. Way easier to put on than my Koerta. Thanks for a fine product, and a killer deal"

------"I dont remember anything from about 20 minutes before the crash until about midway through the exam in the hospital, so I have no idea if I stuck an arm out, but judging by the lack of pain, I'd say no. I think it was a direct plant on my left shoulder and head, my helmet looks really bad. my ribs are pretty severely bruised, but no breaks. all I was wearing was a jersey over the armor, and came out free of road rash too.
    Without this gear I'd still be in the hospital, no doubt about it. this stuff works. the guys riding with me are all convinced too, they are all rushing out to buy the stuff. the impact would have broken my collarbone, and possibly the shoulder joint as well."

The Juggernaut is so new, I don't have proper photos to post, just phone shots. Hopefully, they will suffice..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Only Protection System with a Lifetime Warranty
    CE EN1621-2 Level 2 Compliant Back Protection
    CE EN1621-1 Compliant Shoulder and Elbow Protection
    Covered by EC-Type Examination Certificate
    Articulating Spine for High Maneuverability & Ergonomic Comfort
    Adjustable Forearm X-Straps
    Injection Molded Elbow, Forearm, Shoulder, & Chest Protection
    Removable, Stand Alone Back Protection
    Velcro; Kidney Belt System
    Nylon Mesh Weave for Superior Flexibility,
    Comfort & Durability
    Perforated Kidney Belt for Better Temperature Regulation
    Thumb Locks to Minimize Elbow Guard Movement
    Aramid/Kevlar Stitching for All Plastic Parts and Chest Straps

In addition the 2014 Juggernaut will have removable sleeves and adjustable shoulder guard placement.

While there's no doubt I'm biased, it is my opinion that this 2014 model will be the best suit we've produced to date. There's only 30 available on the first run, unless we get more then 30 within the next week, I cannot add to the order.
  2. jlemond

jlemond King of No0bs

Oddometer:
    What does this compare to fit wise? I am about to buy a fox racing one because it fits me best, 2XL/3XL. Im 235lbs 6' and most of my weight is carried mid to high in my stomach. I dont look fat but it is hard trying to find clothes and gear that fit right. If this is similar to the fox racing one I would give it a try. I have also tried on the thor, alpinestar, and the one the pros wear (I forget the brand.) They are all off one way or another. Arms too long or short, torse too short, or chest is too big and stomach is too tight.
  3. tiger seven

tiger seven Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I just placed an order. I plan on riding as much as I can this winter, so I'm really looking forward to trying this out. Do you have a rough estimate how long these will take to produce and ship?

Thanks for the great deal!

Derek
  4. epix1718

epix1718 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Placed my order! Love my other Juggernaut.. will be passing that one along to a fellow rider.
  5. .52089

.52089 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm all over that! Order placed.
  6. XFanMan

XFanMan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ordered mine. Great deal couldn't pass it up :clap
  7. duncanfc

duncanfc Adventurer

Oddometer:
    When I get mine, I'll give it the tall/lanky person's review.
  8. vector_dumb

vector_dumb Happier Here

Oddometer:
    I'm in too. Looking forward to something that might fit me at 6'2" 170 lbs. Was thinking about going with the Acerbis Cosmo, but I think I'll have better luck with this.:clap

Post Edit: ordered a size M/L with 7 plates. We'll see how it fits.
  9. shoein

shoein Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just ordered one. Can't wait for the snow to leave.
  10. foxtrapper

foxtrapper Long timer

Oddometer:
    Are you guys ever planning to make protective gear for the lower half of the body? It's something missing in your lineup that I've often wondered about.
  11. gastone

gastone Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ordered!
  12. speedbird

speedbird n00b

Oddometer:
    Ordered today. Ride safe.
  13. blaster11

blaster11 Still having fun!

Oddometer:
    Screw it I'm in, my other stuff isn't CE blessed so hopefully this is an upgrade. :lol3
  14. SteelB12

SteelB12 Our Purity of Essence Supporter

Oddometer:
    Ordered as well. :D
  15. SloMo228

SloMo228 World Class Cheapass

Oddometer:
    Ordered. Looks like a great piece of kit, especially for a dirt noob like myself who is more likely than not to be crashing.
  16. BrainBender

BrainBender Bounty Hunter

Oddometer:
    Ordered mine. Have been wanting to get one to replace my A-Star model. Have the Exhibition Pro gloves and they are top notch.
  17. JTucker

JTucker Long timer

Oddometer:
    NIce, I have a couple questions. I have one like on your site. I like it but although I'm only 5'11" I have a long torso and it likes to ride up. It;s not long enough to attach the tabs to the kidney belt. The chest plate is also kind of small, I have the largest size as i wear a 56 jacket. I wear it all the time though, broke a buckle on one side I hit a tree so hard with it on. :lol3
  18. velocitygear

Oddometer:
    Hello members,

I've decided to order 30 of each material and let ADVRider's decide on the best material. I'll be shipping the mesh versions first, then anyone with a fit or comfort issue can try the lycra. I'm curious which material will prevail..

Time Estimate- 4-6 weeks not including potential Customs delays and the Holidays. If you're in a rush, please don't order as I don't want customers upset over shipping times. I expect 4-6 weeks to be pretty close though..
  19. velocitygear

Oddometer:
    Sorry, what was the question exactly?
  20. velocitygear

Oddometer:
    I've ordered both lycra and nylon mesh. Fit wise; I've had excellent luck with lycra but my new supplier does very well with nylon mesh. So, we're ordering 30 of each to see which prevails with ADV members.

Personally, I have a hard time taking FOX protective gear seriously. For those that are difficult to fit, I'd be surprised if the lycra version didn't fix your usual issues..