RAM Mount & Garmin Discounts - **UPDATED FOR 2023**

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by GPSCity, Apr 24, 2013.

1. RSinBC

RSinBC Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks again GPSCity, Delorme InReach on order!
  2. loosesprocket

loosesprocket Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Just purchased a Zumo 660 LM from GPS City and recieved it very quickly. Thanks for the great service. :clap
  3. MadM

MadM Dreamer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Have just placed a order for a 60csx handelbar u-bolt mounting set. Thanks for supporting us!:clap

Edit: Their customer support is awesome, I F..ed up something in my order and they fixed it in minutes after my e-mail. Thanks a lot!
  4. BlueLghtning

BlueLghtning Riding is my passion

Oddometer:
    Peachtree City, GA and Full Time RV Travel
    Just found this thread. My wife calls me a RAM Mount hoarder. I do have quite the collection :lol3

Looks like I found my new shop! :clap

We also have both the GoPro and Contour Camera's so that will help too for new mounts and stuff! :deal
  5. Emmbeedee

Emmbeedee Procrastinators

Oddometer:
    You too? I tend to buy twice as many as I need, so I have a massive overstock now.
  6. GPSCity

GPSCity Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Awesome, I'm glad the coupon's helping you guys out -- my door is always open if any has more suggestions, too. I'm handling requests one-on-one at the moment, but I'm definitely listening to find common trends too.

The GPSMAP 62S/ST/STC are going to be on sale pretty soon, so perhaps that's a good one for those who end up in canyons a lot.

Man, you should see our hoarding problem :evil
  7. ciedema

ciedema мотоциклист

Oddometer:
    Hi,

While not currently in the market, my suggestion is to make some 'Motorcycle Bundles'. Most riders buying a GPS will want the mounting accessories also (eg GPS, bracket, AMPs plate, arm, ball u-bolt mount). Have an offer for ADVRiders that sells the lot for a single, ADV, price.

Maybe also options to make them easier to wire up, for example when buying a Montana with the rugged mount. ship some bullet connectors to hard wire it, don't make us go to an Auto Store to get the bits to connect it to the bike electrics.

Anyway just my 2¢ worth, hope it was helpful.

Cheers,

Craig
  8. Assfault

Assfault Exposed Member Supporter

Oddometer:
    Michigan from the Rocky Mountain High Country
    Congrat's on your new GPS.
    Your gonna love the 600 series. Remember to put some ear plugs in the battery compartment to keep it from powering off due to vibration, and you will be good to go.
    I cant belive how good it is. I had a 76csx and now hardly ever use it due to being spoiled now with my 650.
    GPS City has always over performed and under promised. Cant go wrong with this outfit.
  9. Gustavo.Ramos

Gustavo.Ramos Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just received my order.

Great Service on a international order.

:clap
  10. AteamNM

AteamNM Wonna Be ADVrider Supporter

Oddometer:
    You guys have no idea how good they are. They worked out a deal on the NA Highway map software that no - no - repeat: no one would ever offer. I love my Utah, oops, I mean Oregon.

I wore my GPS City shirt today and had a guy on a Harley ask me about GPS City. I gave him the spill, steered him to ADV and GPSCity. He took a picture of me and my shirt. We then talked about a dual sport. He said he was looking at trading his leathers in for nylon and has a woody for the Tiger 800. :huh

My response; paved roads were designed to led you to dirt roads. As he twisted his mustache, he said - "you know, there are a lot of dirt roads out there".
  11. oldxr

oldxr Long timer

Oddometer:
    I ordered a different b-ball for my 76cx ram mount .I wrote the order# down when I did the order.I checked the status that night and got a status of backordered.I went on the expressmounts website the next day and got a part# for an alternate part the would work.I called them the next morning and got the order updated and shipped in 3 minutes or so.But if I hadnt checked the status of my order that night I would not have known they were out of stock on the part that I originnaly ordered.Either the website should be upgraded to show parts out of stock at the time of ordering or a fast email response so I can order an alternate part sooner.Part was shipped asap when I gave them the new part #.I prefer the usps priorty mail because it ends up in a locked mail box.This isnt really a complaint-just a suggestion.Anything I get from Expressmounts comes in 2 days.
  12. GPSCity

GPSCity Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear about that! Can you PM me your order number so I can investigate on our end?

Our site pulls up-to-the-second inventory status for all items and we list shipping dates for all items that are en route, however it's possible that someone else ordered the item a few minutes before you and it had not yet been processed. We're always working on solutions for these kinds of issues and appreciate hearing the feedback!

Thanks,
    G

13. 73datsun

73datsun Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    This would be a great next offer. Namely because I need a 660. :D
  14. thetable

thetable Long timer

Oddometer:
    I know it's not the right place, but lay your hands on a Montana. It really blows the rest of Garmin's offerings away. The only reason I could see not to go with the Montana is if you have to have Bluetooth and music from your gps.

To keep it on topic, I just got my Montana from GPSCity yesterday. Smoking fast shipping, and a great unit on top of that.
  15. skysensor

skysensor n00b

Oddometer:
    What he said. I'm also itching to pull the trigger on a 660. Just waiting for something to push me over the edge.
  16. AteamNM

AteamNM Wonna Be ADVrider Supporter

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  17. Luckycharms

Luckycharms Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ordered a bunch of new ram mounts for my new trophy because of the discount. Thanks guys! :clap
  18. darkstarmoto

darkstarmoto Am I evil? Yes I am

Oddometer:
    Shoot...didn't see this thread till now. Can discount be applied to an order that's still waiting on a back ordered item?
  19. Blueshark

Blueshark Coastal Castaway

Oddometer:
    Last small beach town N of LA, S of Pt Conception
    Can you guys consider doing a Delorme Inreach SE package?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  20. Dracula

Dracula Fat Griso & The Ape Supporter

Oddometer:
    Just ordered the Montana 600 bundle I have been wanting for a long time.
    I like the DVD map versions better also.

Thanks for the coupon!
    Vic