Usa Tor

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by RC Pilot, May 3, 2010.

1. MAN OF BLUES

MAN OF BLUES COG #5977 EX-TECH EDITOR

Oddometer:
    :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
  2. Boatman

Boatman Membership has it's privileges ;-) Supporter

Oddometer:
    Well I think we've waited long enough if someone had the nut.

Nutzy's new replacement...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nutzy II will be placed tomorrow.
  3. UpST8

UpST8 turnin gas to noise

Oddometer:
    :thumb :ricky :jive :ricky :thumb
  4. Boatman

Oddometer:
    Nutzy II has it's first location!!! From one water crossing to the next.

[​IMG]

Looking at the bridge,,, it's inside of the guardrail end on the left closest to the bridge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the location.....

[​IMG]

Safe trip little fella!
  5. Chuckracer

Chuckracer Jerkus Maximus

Oddometer:
    Hey...I found the rest of my pics!! It's a Miracle!!!

[​IMG]

Must be something wrong with my camera...weird. :lol3 Anyhoo, the money shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He heeeee...Adirondacks, here we come, you little nut! I left some Pep-O-Mint Lifesavers for any potential Bruce-ee's. Ain't ah sweeet?? :D
  6. xconverge

xconverge Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I was going to grab it today but put it off until tomorrow :D nice grab
  7. Boatman

Oddometer:
    Just realised why you were over my way.... :scratch

In the words of Doc..... "No bike pic, no tag,,, you have to go back!!" :lol2 j/k

Good job Chuck,,,, if Kenny hadn't been screwing around down south there would have been another tag (Dirty) for you.
  8. Ovoidious

Ovoidious Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yep you gotta go back....LOL

I did the same thing on my tag...Rode and got there and got all concerned over mister nut and forgot about the damn bike pic....Luckly I had taken one on the way in...

Nice grab and glad to see Mr. Nuts 3rd cousin moving along in this game.
  9. MAN OF BLUES

Oddometer:
    go back, shoot the bike at the site.

This game is in it's infancy, and by now anyone playing TOR in any form, knows
    you gotta have a pic of the bike at the grab.

O2 can make the ruling, and let this slide, but I think this needs to be the #1 thing in the game.....picture of bike at site......then grab the booty.
    and play on.
    :lurk

O2, how about making it formal in the rules so we don't have this as a habit?
    :deal
  10. Boatman

Oddometer:
    Jeez guys ,,,, I say let it slide this time, if he was just around the corner I'd say go back and take the pic. You guys are starting to sound like Doc now. :scratch Plus it's not like the pic is the most important thing here,,, he got the mascot. :thumb
  11. AWM

AWM Beard Bros Racing

Oddometer:
    You know i've been watch'n thinking bout joining in,,,,,but,,,shit.If you guys are gonna start cry'n over such alittle deal as Chuck forgot a pic of his bike there,after he told everyone in his post there was someone parked in the way at the time then forget it.

I know Chuck,,,and i know he wouldn't have posted a tag if he didn't get it with his bike,,,or by breaking an rules.

Chuck do you even own a car at the moment?

The man rode almost 500 miles to play the game,got the tag,,and i didn't see anyone else saying they got bruced,,or they were going to get it,blah,blah,blah.
    Some people round here gotta pull the pantys out there crack,and light'n up its a game,,,,try and let someone have fun.

I know you got the tag the way your supposed to Chuck,,,so do you,and anyone that knows you.
    I guess i'm not tag'n here.:twitch
  12. Boatman

Oddometer:
    :thumb

Hopefully we can move this thing along now.

I have a funny feeling this will be headed west!!
  13. Chuckracer

Oddometer:
    Awesome!! This poor game sure has had a rough beginning, hasn't it? I modified my tag post and...fuggered the pics a little...just havin fun! Me and Boatman have the exact same bike, so I cropped his shot and...waa laa! There's a Silver and Black Adventure in the shot! Just like there was when I was there! :nod

The Adirondack Tag game's 100th Tag is being celebrated tomorrow in the Adirondacks and Nutty's coming with me. I have a plan...oh yes!

Thanks for letting me slide on the rules (this isn't my first tag - I really should have known!), and thanks AWM and Boatman for your support...I really appreciate that.

OK! New pics (and hopefully lots of 'em) tomorrow! :D:D
  14. UpST8

Oddometer:
    :super :lol3

Game Fookin On!!! Don't know ya Chuck, but I like your style
    :fyyff rules....pppphhhh
  15. Ovoidious

Ovoidious Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Since we have unbunched our panties :rofl....wheres this next tag at...we are waiting patiently to see where MR Nut will be making a new home. :lurk
  16. MAN OF BLUES

Oddometer:
    I dunno bro,
    I think you and the HR crew would be up his ass sideways if he pulled that crap over here....
    We play tag a bit differently...don't we?
    I think it sucks ass personally, having moved this bitch, and played it right...(only to have some knob steal it or pull it off the boat and toss it, with signatures on it...forking the game up for boatman)
    no foookin way you can say you play TOR, and forget the fookin' obligatory "money shot..."

I'll be down in HR with my spare windshield in the back of the truck next week ....:clap :clap :clap

game on
    oh, and now it IS a rule:
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12844315&postcount=1
  17. UpST8

Oddometer:
    The game has always been a game. We are riding motorcycles and taking pictures in unique/ beautiful places, we are not deciding the fate of the world here.

Me, personally, wouldn't get in anyone's ass sideways for a rule violation within the TOR game I started in Hampton Roads. I may have when it was in it's infancy, but over the last year and a half the most important rule I have come to know is the rule of Game On.

I started the HR TOR because I wanted to play Tag and the VA Tag never came around VA Boring riding Beach much.

The game takes on a life of it's own and no matter how one tries to control through a monitor miles away it will be what it will be. Try and you may find yourself all Duck Gonzoed.

It's not like this thing got off to a raging start. It's been slow and any movement should be good for it.

Just my .02 and I could be way off base here.

So What the Fuck Chuck?! :lol3
  18. Chuckracer

Oddometer:
    I reckon a good old fashioned lynching would straighten things out proper. :lol3
  19. UpST8

Oddometer:
    Get the rope.....we got ourselves one of them TOR rule breakers :kboom
  20. Boatman

Oddometer:

Jeez man,,,, check the NE TORs, Chucks an avid tagger in a number of them. Chuck loves to ride so much that he rode all the way over to the RA in Pownal, VT from the western Daks just to chat for 5 minutes before hopping back on the bike to head for home. It's a silly game and some people take them WAY too seriously. This TOR has been languishing for quite some time before I took the initiative to chase it down. Personally I didn't think it was that great of an idea to tie the nut to a place on the ferry that was open for all to see,,, some kid probably found it and tossed it into the river.

I'm done. Tag On!!