I'll never order from Motorcycle Superstore again!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by sboada, Nov 13, 2009.

1. sboada

sboada Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I ordered the Comfort in Action Performance Top/Bottoms from Motorcycle Superstore a couple of weeks ago. I received the bottoms a few days after ordering along with the top. The top is awesome. The bottoms however were not, at least not the pair I received. When I opened the box I found the packaging to the bottoms was already opened, and obviously not off the shelf. Close inspection revealed that the tags from the bottoms had been scotch taped back on! Closer inspection yet, revealed human (read pubic) hair on the inside portion of the bottoms! WTF! Luckily I took a look before trying to put them on...

OK, well, fair enough, I was a all fired up when I posted this. But to be fair, I received a phone call today form them appologizing for the issue, and asking if there was anything that they could do to make it right. So all is not lost, and maye they will get my business again in the future afterall. Hopefully minus the pubes...
  2. Jamie Z

Jamie Z I'm serious. Supporter

Oddometer:
    :tough
  3. techforlife

techforlife CDI REPAIR

Oddometer:
    Well i`m sure they`ll miss ya :puke1

and :tough
  4. R.Markus

R.Markus Damage Addict

Oddometer:
    Let me sum up the problem...You got a fucked up product, contacted them, and they made it right the best they could by sending you a shipping label. You're a lazy asshole and didn't send the product back on time, you bitched to them because you're the afore mentioned lazy asshole, they kind of blew you off because you're a lazy asshole. Did I miss anything?:dunno
  5. Snr Moment

Snr Moment Unafarkler

Oddometer:
    Motorcycle Superstore is one of the best vendors I've ever dealt with. Just say'n.
  6. The Raven

The Raven Banned

Oddometer:
    I feel for you, they are too big sometimes and lose the point of being in business....helping the customer. I've been burnt by them before, but I move on...just don't shop there anymore
  7. AWM

AWM Beard Bros Racing

Oddometer:
    :twitch
  8. jmanz6

jmanz6 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've bought many things from them and if I ever had a problem it was handled very well on their end. I have no issue giving them my money and in fact I have multiple things from them on my xmas list.

If you had put a little more effort on your end to get the item shipped back to them in a timely manner (you expect them to do it for you) then the whole experience may have been better for you.
  9. DoctorVenture

DoctorVenture SuperScientist

Oddometer:
    Bad consumer.
  10. Bigger Al

Bigger Al Still a stupid tire guy Supporter

Oddometer:
    Same here.

Your failure to get to the UPS store isn't their fault. Yeah, they probably shouldn't have sent those bottoms in the first place, but they did try to make it right. You dropped the ball, Chief.
  11. AWM

AWM Beard Bros Racing

Oddometer:
    Shoulda pulled the pube and went ride'n!!!!:ricky
  12. drrags

drrags Dorkus Malorkus

Oddometer:
    I gotta go with the majority here. I've never had a problem with them and will continue to send them my business. Personally, I would have went "eww" and pulled the hair out, maybe with some tweezers, and then got over it. And ya never know, it could have been a leftover piece of thread or something else unidentifiable.