Turn your KTM950 into AWD in 3,4,5,??? easy steps

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by cjracer, Nov 6, 2010.

1. JRod152

JRod152 will work for tires

Oddometer:
    I have the day off today. Just spent most of the morning reading through this entire thread, with a little too much caffeine. I guess I better pay some attention to my kids now! What a build. Thanks for taking the time for pics, documentation, and sharing. I am realizing, as a n00b, just how much info is available on this forum!

Impressive, Craig! You've been a busy man. Props for pursuing your passion.

Jared
  2. Rich2wd

Rich2wd Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks CJ, I'll shoot you an email when I'm looking at getting a new chain.

Cheers Rich
  3. BaronVonDarrin

BaronVonDarrin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Philadelphia, and at times Western Maryland
    If not a kit, then something we could contract you to do? (hell I would probably kick a litter of puppies and steal candy from every kid in the preschool across the street just to get those aluminum tanks made)
  4. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    A few pics from the tear down.

This looks like some space Alien....
    1[​IMG]

Parts hanging are the Drive Shaft out put tubes and the bellow that protects them. Everything is very well sealed up and protected.

The Drive shafts look perfect and no notches in them anywhere. The linear bearing still slide smooth.
    2[​IMG]

Bellows are a little dirty, but not torn. (These cover the drive shafts through out the suspension stroke.)
    3[​IMG]

Fork tubes out, ready to go through the bearings.
    4[​IMG]

The tubes drop out easy.
    -Remove the bottom drive shaft bellow clamp and lift up bellow.
    -Remove set screw in drive shaft to unlock it from drop out pinion gear.
    -Lift up on drive shaft to release from pinion.
    -Remove pinch bolts from Triple clamps like a normal bike.
    -Drop forks out.

This might take 15-20 min extra your first time.

I removed the left side tank to inspect the rest of my drive train. Everything is looking good.
    5[​IMG]

Most bikes would have a steering stem here..... I have two drive shafts and some spur gears.
    6[​IMG]

The head bearings on this setup are huge and handle the 950 weight and abuse no problem. (Think Car Wheel bearing size) They still pivot free and perfect, ready for many more miles. These are the same that are used on the NEW Christini bikes. Should be no problem, ever, on a 450 or 300.

7[​IMG]

8[​IMG]
    nuclear_phantom likes this.
  5. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Drive chain "INSIDE" the lower triple clamp.

9[​IMG]

Drive sprocket "INSIDE" the lower triple clamp. Both look perfect.

10[​IMG]

These will go back in for more use.

The is the lower access plate the holds and supports the output drive shaft from the triple clamp.

11[​IMG]

There are plastic sliders (WHITE SQUARES) installed to keep the chain from rubbing on Aluminum. These are still in great shape. No replacement needed.

One of the spur gears in the head tube. This is the bottom one.

12[​IMG]

Wear pattern looks nice and even on all teeth. I must have gotten the head spacer lengths correct when I modified them for 950 ADV frame use. :wink:

Drive spline bearing packs, apart and cleaned. Perfect again. Relube and put back in use.

13[​IMG]

my mess..... About 50 projects going on at once....
    14[​IMG]

15[​IMG]

I will be replacing as many bearings that I can at this time as a preventive measure while I'm in here. All this could have been done with the lower triple clamp on the bike, but I wanted to see how the Head Tube Spur gears were holding up.

I've put numbers next to the pictures. If you have a question, please reference the pic # and I'll do my best to answer.

Once parts show up I'll post more info. :freaky
  6. Katoom119

Katoom119 Mmmm....Orange Kool-aid

Oddometer:
    Man that's awesome...:lurk
  7. Doktor O.

Doktor O. Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  8. Dan950ser

Dan950ser Two Wheeled Addict

Oddometer:
    So sweet. So when are you doing the super enduro?:D
  9. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Not soon enough..... :freaky

Come out and try the ADV and 450 in July.:deal
  10. kamanya

kamanya Andrew to most

Oddometer:
    Seeing as you didn't finish your build story, do you have some side on shots of the installation?

Also with the packaging of the drive, would a kit (if you ever built one) need a modified left tank?
  11. Pete640

Pete640 Long timer

Oddometer:
    When u do mine can u add a mount for my steering damper?
  12. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Later,
    cj
  13. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    We've found that the AWD system feels like a steering damper. It naturally wants to pull you forward and straighten out the bars to a small degree keeping me straight through rough stuff, but it would interesting to try and see how it would work combined. I've never ridden a bike with a damper, so I'm not the best experienced with that. I'm going by what other riders of this bike have commented on it to me.

Currently on the ON/OFF switch is mounted where a damper Pin would bolt onto the frame. The Cables were not long enough and I had no more bar room to move it up there anyways.

Definitely in my notes for upgrade on future versions. I've been thinking about an electronic solenoid that could be triggered with a handle bar button and a Cable back up, just in case. But that might be too fancy.:D We're almost getting into that GS category.
  14. BaronVonDarrin

BaronVonDarrin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Philadelphia, and at times Western Maryland
    Are you just building these for friends at the moment?
  15. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    At the moment I'm not building any. There is only 1 of these built and future bike test is on going.
  16. Katoom119

Oddometer:
    If Geek ever got ahold of one you'd never hear from him again...
  17. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:

He did.... Mine. It's worked out well so far, but this spring he'll be back here. Hope he doesn't try to ride home with the wrong bike. :wink:

Part of the reason for the paint job. Keep the lookers away trying to find the next pretty bike.
  18. Katoom119

Oddometer:
    My point exactly!
  19. Dieseljo

Dieseljo n00b

Oddometer:
    What an opportunity
    After riding motorcycles for over 40 years I was faced with a gifted opportunity. Craig Johnson from CJDesignsllc.com offered his KTM 950 Super Enduro to me for the weekend. It should be noted this was not any weekend, it was the 2012 Big Woods 200 in Wabeno Wisconsin. The Big Woods 200 offers two incredible days of riding with friends you may only see once a year. Even now just talking about it makes my body tingle with excitement

Some may say the KTM 950 SE is overkill for this ride. After all, Saturday‘s 150-200 miles (depending on how much you double back) is full of forest roads, two track, single track, ATV trails, deep sandy roads and technical Hero sections. Overkill? Hell Yes! With that said Craig's 950 SE is no pack mule, in fact it is more of a high strung black stallion with a hard mouth. The bike looks angry just sitting on the center stand. After several test laps on a private track I had to decide if I was man enough. Could I tame the mighty SE through the tight hero sections and endless single track, or would it shake me off like a fly out in the pasture? With a smile of uncertainty I put the bike in my truck and asked Craig to wish me luck.

[​IMG]

The Ride
    Saturday morning Craig and I decided we would ride at a conservative pace. So I put my gear on... had a silent talk with the angry SE... and mounted up. "Ahhh the saddle feels so good!" I could not stop smiling as I sat there listening to the 950 Vtwin wake up. In my head I just kept thinking "Are you kidding me, this day is going to be nuts". Craig mounted his KTM 950 Adventure and our "moral coach" for the day Jim Fitzgerald mounted his KTM 450, we were ready to head out.

Taking to the pavement for a few miles was a great way for the SE and I to get to know each other. In the first Hero section we became one, I used a smooth throttle approach and the SE responded with predictable precision. The deep sand was conquered by the throttle stop, and speeds that kept the front tire floating. By the time we hit the single track we were old friends like the Lone Ranger and Trigger. After a short swimming break, the SE and I once again took to the trails like we were competing in a pony express job interview. <object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q40J62ITMbk?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object>

Early afternoon Craig asked me to swap bikes... WOW! Not only did Craig give me his mighty SE for the day, now he is offering a chance to ride the world's only Two Wheel Drive KTM 950 Adventure. Yes two wheel drive, I watched Craig build this incredible bike from the frame up. It is truly a master piece of motorcycling technology. Once rolling it was very apparent that I was no longer on the high strung stallion, but instead on a very strong work horse. In short order my riding style changed from aggressive to relaxed. At first I thought the extra weight might be too much for me. After I was moving my brain kept trying to understand where all the weight went, the bike was not fighting me at all, It was like I had been put on a rail. In two wheel drive the deep sandy roads were almost like riding pavement. Steep long hill climbs were a joke, with stability from bottom to top. The traction and control were unlike anything I had ever ridden before. Truly an amazing experience!

I finished the day smiling and wishing my middle age body had more to give.

BIG THANK YOU to Craig and CJ Designs for burning more great memories into my mind's eye!
    [FONT=&quot]
    Written by:
    Dieseljo [/FONT]<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->
  20. cyborg

cyborg Potius Sero Quam Numquam

Oddometer:
    Great stuff Dieseljo! :clap

CJ is a pretty darn cool guy, and I had a chance to ride with that maniac for a few days recently, watching that Monster 2WD eat up rough terrain and twisty road alike :eek1 :lol3 Great fun to watch! :thumb

I understand a little of your excitement riding the 2WD, having had a chance to ride it for short while and sticking it in a pickle a normal big bike could not have gotten out of, then riding it right out of it. Amazing. Thanks again Craig! :beer

[​IMG]
    cjracer likes this.