Kiwis - my Dakar for sale if anyone interested

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by NZGSer, Jan 31, 2007.

1. NZGSer

NZGSer Momentum is my friend

Oddometer:
    I'm looking to sell my Dakar, will be advertising in the usual places but if you know of anyone interested in one of these I would very much appreciate you asking them to get in touch with me. Best number is 027 443 5860 but can also get me at home in the evening on 04 526 3417

I've attached a couple of pictures - First is one looking reasonably tidy and back to standard. Is from last years Capital Coast Adventure and prior to fitting the crash guard. Second is of it looking reasonably tidy now, with crash bars, muffler, adventure seat etc.

If you're talking to anyone who might be interested it's a 2003 model, just coming up 70,000km so I'll have it serviced, full service history with Motorad, has ABS & heated grips (that still work). WOF to January 2008 and registered to July 2007. I have a new set of Metzler Tourances I can fit (the TKCs currently on it are probably only good for one more short adventure).

Extras include:

Tankbag (and fittings)
    BWM engine guard
    Enduro front mudguard - white
    Staintune single exhaust - weighs about 5 kilos less than standard
    Solo Adventure seat (10mm lower than standard with tool box)
    Touratech (TT) headlight protector - also suits F650GS
    TT fork sliders (protectors)
    TT handlebar risers
    TT foot pegs
    TT front sprocket cover
    TT chain guard
    TT rear ABS sensor protector
    TT rear brake calliper protector (carbon fibre)
    TT rear shock protector
    TT chain guide (toe trap) - unfitted, still in box

I'm looking for $9,000 for the standard bike, with the risers and crash bars left on. I'll chuck in tankbag as well.

I have a few people who want the Touratech stuff separately), but I might be persuaded to throw in either the staintune or the adventure seat to cement a deal.

Appreciate any interest you might be able to throw my way.

Garry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]