Needs Yours help, f800gs label on frame.

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by Juozaz, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Juozaz

Juozaz Juozaz KTM790AdvR

Oddometer:
    Hi, All Friends,
    I got new (for Me) "girlfrend" 2013 AlpineWhite f800gs.
    She is come to Lithuania from USA, after accident with serios damages.
    But all is fixed, will be nice friend.
    On Lithuania we have strong restrictions for vehicle from not EU region.
    And this BMW must pass strong sertification, on this process sertification agent checking all labes on bike frame, unfortunatly my vin labels is damaged, I added image:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thats I have please Yours, could some one can make photos himself bike f800gs 2013 years of theses labes.

Your bike VIN is absolutly is not important for me, please hide it, if have some distrust.

I need give this information from labels o local BMW agent to order new labels.

Thanks, For all goodwill mans.
  2. Reaver

Reaver Hasta luego

Oddometer:
  3. Juozaz

Juozaz Juozaz KTM790AdvR

Oddometer:

Hi Reaver,
    Unfortunattly, but USA export BMW bikes has different theses labels from EU models. On You link no correct label part number.

Thanks,
    Juozaz
  4. FredRydr

FredRydr Danger: Keep Back 300 Ft.

Oddometer:
    This is confusing. You brought your damaged German-made motorcycle from the USA to Lithuania. The label in your photos is for a bike destined for export from Germany to the USA.

(1) Do you want an identical label for the USA bike, or
    (2) Do you want a label as though the bike was manufactured for the EU?

If (1), you may have to buy the label from a USA dealer and have someone mail it to you in Lithuania. You may face problems proving you are entitled to that label, since the motorcycle is no longer in the USA. The person who sold you the bike might have enough proof of ownership to buy the label for you from his local dealer.

If (2), I have no idea. I cannot imagine the nightmare you'd face getting such a label from BMW for a bike manufactured for export to the USA. It might be easier buying an EU frame (with label) from a wrecked bike and moving all parts to that.

Fred
  5. Juozaz

Juozaz Juozaz KTM790AdvR

Oddometer:
    Hi, all, I forget to write how it is all is finished. It was be almost year ago, on this period I has two perfect yorneys fromn Fr, Es, Itl, De to Lithuania and Lithuania - Italy Alps - Lithuania on this bike.
    Frame label stick I was order from local BMW dealer, its process is not quick, but possible.

Juozaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk