Full Throttle Camping Garage Sale 2012

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by FTCgregg, Nov 8, 2012.

1. FTCgregg

FTCgregg Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    UPDATE: Full Throttle Camping’s 2012 Garage Sale, Part 2, was launched at 10:00 a.m. PST on 11/24/2012.

Almost our entire inventory is on sale, with discounts mostly between 50-70% - well below what we already paid for it (only two items are not discounted).

The Garage login page is http://www.fullthrottlecamping.com/garage/login.php and there are also links to it at the bottom of every page of the website. The Garage is password-protected so that manufacturers can't discover our MSRP abuse via a simple web search. The password is RideOn
  2. Apple Jam

Apple Jam Ride Oregon First

Oddometer:
    No PayPal?
    but, PayPal's my farkle fund, man....

Looks like some GREAT deals in there.... :nod

Good deals on JetBoil stuff!!
  3. FTCgregg

Oddometer:
    Yes, no Pay Pal. Sorry 'bout that.:cry Maybe in the future, but not in time for this sale. Wish I could help you out on that.

The deals in the Garage are pretty spectacular - below our cost, in many cases :eek1 - because we've overstocked some great gear that just doesn't sell as fast as we expected. Doesn't do us any good sittin' on the warehouse shelves, so we're selling it off to generate cashflow.

Thanks for checkin' it out. I hope you can find a way to make a non-PayPal purchase if anything caught your eye.

Gregg
  4. txbear55

txbear55 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great deals....I loaded up! Thanks for the heads-up!
  5. ParaMud

ParaMud Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks! I just got a 2 legged chair!
  6. FTCgregg

Oddometer:
    Great! :clap If you loaded up, you know how good the prices are. Geez, Louise - you probably got some of it for less than WE paid for it! Crazy! And we'd like to keep it going for awhile, so if you could help us out by spreading the word among your friends, it would be appreciated. :D

Gregg
  7. FTCgregg

Oddometer:
    Thank God you've got a couple legs of your own to add to the 2 that come with the chair!!:D
  8. Happycamper

Happycamper Have bikes, will travel

Oddometer:
    Some great deals! If I didn't already have three tents and 3 sleeping bags I'd really have gone crazy :rofl
  9. donmac

donmac casual angler

Oddometer:
    Cool - I was just googling for a few Jetboil accessories and found my way back here ;) Got what I needed, thanks
  10. StG

StG Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks! Nice stuff - great prices. Wish I had bought a chair:D.
  11. FTCgregg

Oddometer:
    Great! Jet Boil products have been selling very well during the Garage Sale. Getting low on a few items now.
  12. FTCgregg

Oddometer:
    At over 50% off, the two-legged Monarch Butterfly chairs by Alite have sold very well in the Garage and we're getting very low on them now. The four-legged Helinox Chair One is one of only two items that aren't on sale, yet they've been selling, too. Sold 4 of them today but still ahve several left.
  13. Boondox

Boondox Travels With Barley

Oddometer:
    Tired of using the built in pump to fill my Exped SynMat 7 air mattress. Nearby campers said it looked like I was doing CPR on a flat-chested woman. So I bought a snozzle and a drybag to help fill it fast than the 20 minutes it currently takes.

Thanks for the pointer!
  14. FTCgregg

Oddometer:
    Stopping at just three of each? Don't you know it's bad luck to have an odd number of such things? In the interest of luck, I strongly recommend getting another tent and sleeping bag, pronto!:rofl
  15. FTCgregg

Oddometer:
    Oh, you're going to LOVE that Shrink Bag/Schnozzel combination!! You might be looking at a 60-second inflation until you get the hang of it - then you'll do it in 30!:D
  16. NCK

NCK Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Some great deals!
  17. ParaMud

ParaMud Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Got my chair! Works great and is superlight!
  18. FTCgregg

Oddometer:
    That's for sure! Glad you noticed! Most of our inventory is temporarily priced well below what we paid for it, so the Garage Sale is sorta like a public service! Most people never get a chance to buy camping gear at wholesale prices, let alone below them, so this is a very rare opportunity! :D
  19. FTCgregg

Oddometer:
    Which chair did you get? The Helinox Chair One or the Alite Monarch Butterfly? I have one of each, and though I'm starting to favor the Chair One, there's just nothing like the Monarch for packing small and light.

Enjoy your chair, whichever one you picked up. You can't go wrong with either of them. :lol3
  20. FTCgregg

Oddometer:
    To get the sale prices, which are from 50%-70% off (and even more in some cases), you have to enter the Garage and make your purchases there. You can look around and study the equipment in the normal part of the website, but to get the sale prices DO NOT MAKE PURCHASES IN THE NORMAL PART OF THE WEBSITE.

I've had guys buy a bunch of stuff at MSRP in the regular part of the site, and then ask why they didn't get a discount! Sounds to me like they got a big discount at birth! :rofl