Holan Nomada Pro panniers and more for the KTM 1190 Adventure

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by rotaryracer, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JHpowderhound

JHpowderhound Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Jason,
    Very interested to know what you found out about the wings shorty. I would really like that setup.

I would also like to know what the time frame would be on getting product, I week a month or longer?

I would like to order soon but need details.

Thanks
    Eric
  2. alfabc

alfabc Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey folks,

I ordered a Holan top box from ADV Motorrad and Jason last month. Top quality top box and even better than top quality customer service. Highly recommend both!

When it's time to replace my panniers, I know where I'm going.

Cheers,

Bill
  3. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Eric - the Czech distributor for Holan (Albur Moto) has confirmed fitment of the symmetrical system with the Wings shorty exhaust. Apparently the standard length system is too long; however, the shorty will fit on the "REMUS-specific" rack. The Wings exhaust can be ordered directly, or we carry the REMUS Hexacone exhaust to suit the system.

We've swamped Holan pretty well with orders (including quite a few for the 1190), so lead time may be a little longer than usual. We have another order going in to the factory on 3/15 and I would estimate those parts will arrive between mid-May and early June. Ideally we'll see them sooner, but I want to be realistic about the lead time. Once the shipment arrives in the US, it's typically about 2-3 days to turn things around and get it back out the door on it's way to you.

Hope that helps - any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
  4. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks Bill - happy to help! :thumb
  5. JHpowderhound

Oddometer:
    Jason, thanks for the info.
    May or June? Wow
    I was also interested on the boxes that mount underneath but I didn't see them or the straps that are on the other site. And what size would you need for the exhaust side

Eric
  6. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey Eric - ideally, I'd love for them to arrive sooner, but demand is definitely outpacing supply right now and I'd hate to set the wrong expectations. If they do show up earlier, we ship them out ASAP in order of customer order date (i.e. first ordered, first shipped).

We don't have the Holan ADV boxes listed on our site yet, but they are a very cool option and have been added to many of the 1190 systems we've sold so far. The ADV boxes are $104.99 each, and the required lower strap brackets with factory installation add about another $80 total for 6 strap brackets on each pannier. They are offered to fit 31L, 38L, and 45L panniers with or without exhaust cut. If you are looking at the 38L REMUS symmetrical system, you would want a 38L non-cut and a 38L with exhaust cut, plus the strap brackets. Adding the lower brackets is pretty much a factory-only option (you could technically install them yourself if you're handy with a drill and a rivet gun), so it's definitely something to consider upfront.

Hope that helps...any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
  7. Sparc145

Sparc145 '14 1190 ADV

Oddometer:
    Do you have any pictures of the rack designed for the hexacone with the wings shorty installed?
  8. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Sparc145 - not as of yet. We're still waiting for the first symmetrical systems to arrive from Poland, and I know at least a couple of customers are planning to run the Wings shorty, so hopefully will have some photos soon.

We do have some stock of the Holan top case plates for the 1190 currently, as well as at least one of the headlight guards left in stock.

Thanks!
  9. jdmclemore

jdmclemore Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'd like to order the Holan Nomada 38L panniers for the Remus exhaust. Are there photos anywhere of this setup? I've scoured the internets and can't find any!

Thanks in advance!
  10. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi jdmclemore - thanks for your interest! We haven't received any of the REMUS-specific systems on order from Poland, so there won't be any pictures from this side of the pond just yet. If you go to post #12 in this thread (click here, you can see the pictures we do have available of the symmetrical REMUS system.

I also got word from my REMUS representative that there is stock available of the 1190 system in both carbon and titanium, as well as one set of headers left for a full system. If you're interested in a REMUS exhaust to go with your Holan symmetrical pannier system, let me know and I'll see if I can put together a nice combo deal!

Thanks!
  11. JHpowderhound

Oddometer:
    Hi Jason,

Any word on the ETA on the set I ordered in March?

Eric
  12. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Eric - hoping to get an update from Poland soon! We're starting to see pre-orders arrive that were placed right around the same time as yours, so would expect it should be on its way soon. I've already received all the accessories; just waiting on the pannier system itself.

I'll be talking with the factory later this week for status updates and will keep you posted.

Thanks!
  13. JHpowderhound

Oddometer:
    Thanks, let me know.

Eric
  14. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Here's a few customer pictures of the 38L REMUS symmetrical system from an ADVrider inmate. We're waiting on confirmation of our next shipment from Holan, but for those of you with pre-orders, hope to have good news soon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  15. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Some great customer pictures of the Holan 38L symmetrical system and a 38L top case in the matte black finish. :thumb

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Demand has outstripped availability on the Holan systems, but we are taking pre-orders to be added to our factory order on 12/15. It may be tough for those trapped with me in the Northeast to think about riding when the Battery Tender is blinking away, but spring will be here before you know it!

You can click on any of the pictures above to be linked to our product page, and if you have any questions, feel free to call the shop at (585) 310-ADVM or email us.

Thanks!
  16. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi guys - we received our most recent shipment from Poland and after allocating pre-orders, we have one Nomada Pro II 31L / 38L asymmetrical system with black racks and natural aluminum panniers.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This system can ship out within one business day of your order, and we have quite a few accessories top cases, lock kits, carry handles, pannier inner bags, etc.) that will ship for either little or no extra cost if purchased with a system.

Please PM, email, or call us at (585) 310-ADVM with any questions.

Thanks!
  17. silverdog

silverdog Long timer

Oddometer:
    Do you have any of the Holan straps on hand?

Thanks..
  18. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi silverdog - sorry I missed this post. I don't have the straps on hand, but can order some from Holan if desired. If you'd like to shoot me an email, we can get you squared away.

Thanks!
  19. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey inmates....we are putting in another order with Holan this weekend so that we can start getting ready for riding season here in the Northeast...which, at this rate, feels like it will start around August 2nd. :huh All joking aside, for those stuck with us in the frozen tundra, it's tough to get your head wrapped around riding again, but with any luck we'll back on two wheels before you know it! Now is a perfect time to order up a pannier system and farkle out your 1190 so that everything is ready to roll when the weather turns nice.

Thanks again - any questions, please feel free to email us, PM, or call the shop at (585) 310-ADVM.
  20. silverdog

silverdog Long timer

Oddometer:
    e mail sent. thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.