Today's craigslist finds......

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by 309, Jul 21, 2005.

1. 250senuf

250senuf Long timer

Oddometer:
    A look at the future (for down under, or maybe gravity will have been repealed by then) :lol3
  2. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    Not exactly CL. But not bad either.

Taken from the Beta USA site.

2010 Beta 520RR - $5499 Demo bike with only 350 miles! Converted from RR to dealer RS model with all OEM parts (street legal and plated in MA). Loaded with options - bark busters, cooling fan kit, full lighting, tank vent cap, etc...Very clean, fully serviced, ready for your next dual-sport adventure or turkey run! Bike is located in Vermont at Moto Connection - 802-524-7777. Nationwide shipping is available. Web - www.motoconnectionvt.com email - scott@motoconnectionvt.com

[​IMG]

It's got me thinking.
  3. AteamNM

AteamNM Wonna Be ADVrider Supporter

Oddometer:
    My friend's business here in NM. KLR City. :deal

I looked at both bikes yesterday. The cases are in excellent shape and the tank bag is Wolfman. Great deals here.

2002 Kawasaki KLR 650 - $1750 (FASTBECKS)

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/mcd/3557044755.html

<figure class="iw"> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </figure> Detachable soft tail bag, Lowered, comes with Corbin seat .
    Priced below book at:
    Cash Price-- $1,750

FASTBECKS MOTORCYCLES
    At the base of the Sandia Crest Road in Cedar Crest.
    505-407-2310
    www.fastbecks.com
    We buy and trade for vehicles
    Let us sell your bike with our consignment program.
    EZ to qualify for financing.

Number 2

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/mcd/3557037631.html
    2005 Kawasaki KLR 650 - $2550 (FASTBECKS)

<figure class="iw"> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </figure> Affordable Adventure bike. Detachable Aluminum hard bags and tank bag. Only 4,250 miles.
    Priced below book.
    $2,550 Cash price.
  4. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
    http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3565277700.html

2011 Husqvarna TXC 449 with 17 hours on it. Bike is in excellent shape and includes:
    -full suspension revalve front and rear by Zipty racing. Rear shock shortened 10mm. Springs were also changed out. Valved for 195 lbs.
    -JD Jetting fuel injection tuner
    -7602 full radiator guards
    -FMF Powercore 4.1 muffler
    -BRP chain guide
    -Guts Tall seat
    -No Toil air filter.
    -Protaper bars with Cycra handguards
    -Pirelli tires with 1 ride on them. Heavy duty tubes
    Bike still looks new. Recent knee injury is reason for selling. $5400

[​IMG]
  5. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    There sure are some nice used dirt bikes out there. I called on the Beta. It is a converted MX bike. They could not say if the flywheel was light weight or heavy weight. Also they couldn't say if the Vin shows the bike as restricted use or not. My guess that both are true.

I wander if the shock was shortened on the Husky or if a sleeve was installed so it could not rebound all the way.
  6. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    I know that this should be in pay if forward thread.

HP 8550dn printer on rollers with black and cyan cartridges for it. Free you pick up at my house.

I cut this from a email that my old neighbor sent me. I will help him get it out of this house. If you want it I can hold it for a few weeks if need be. Otherwise it's off to the dump.

The next time that you hook up your trailer, would you mind coming up to the apartments with it?
    I have an HP 8550dn printer with rolling stand that I want to haul away. It prints up to 11x17 size. You are welcome to have it free of charge if you want it. It got jostled around on my move up from Kilby and it now prints a streak on each of the pages. I have tried to clean it but have not been successful to date. I want a new one anyway so I am getting rid of it. I think that if you had enough patience, it could be fixed. I also have two brand new, still in the boxes, cartridges for it, one black and one cyan. They go for about $189 each. It has a duplex capability as well.
  7. MartiniUp

MartiniUp Long timer

Oddometer:
    Beta does not build an mx bike. That bike started as the RR model which is a non-street legal trail-enduro bike. The flywheel weight is nat a problem, normal weight for offroad use. Not MX.
    With the addition of street legal equipment it is a perfect DS bike. The title should not be a problem anywhere in the USA. Whoever you talked to was not very knowledgeable. For better info google American Beta.
  8. MountainsandRivers

MountainsandRivers loves dirty things!

Oddometer:
    I have a plated 09 525 RR. I had zero issues plating it here in CO and no inspection required. Great bike, BTW. Mine has the RFS, but I have heard good things on Betas motor..
  9. MartiniUp

MartiniUp Long timer

Oddometer:
    That bike in VT is a steal at that price. Easily $10000 new OTD for a 13 and basically the same bike. After riding most prefer it to the KTM but due to incompetent marketing and very scarce dealerships the resale is akin to the GasGas.
  10. Olas

Olas Long timer

Oddometer:
    Nice Trailer..

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3570775300.html

Kendon Trailer - $1150 (Tech Center)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <section id="postingbody"> Kendon Two Rail DLX (added third rail) 2,000 lb capacity - $1,150.

This is a heavy duty trailer but light in weight. Trailer will stand up in your garage!</section>
  11. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    HEY knock it off. :lol3 I am trying to get in touch with him to go down and buy it today. That way you can buy my three rail. :deal

That is the trailer I have been looking for, for a long time.

Marc
  12. Blakebird

Oddometer:
    no phone # in his ad... don't you hate that?

but the Googlemap to his address is there...you could just go park out front :D
  13. Lomax

Oddometer:
    No kidding. He just wrote me back and is not available today. :cry He has two people looking at it tomorrow. :cry Oh well.

I told him I could come over RIGHT NOW with cash. We shall see. Apartment complex so no where to really park out front. ARGGG!

I might think about this one also but it is a little heavier and bigger than I wanted.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3538504856.html

Marc
  14. MartiniUp

MartiniUp Long timer

Oddometer:
    But much more versatile.
  15. Lomax

Oddometer:
    I agree BUT, I am a little old man and park the trailer beside the house where I have to pull it in BY HAND, over gravel, and only have about 8' of room to park it in.

Thus weight and size are major concerns.

Marc
  16. efria

efria Adventurer

Oddometer:
  17. Osprey!

Osprey! a.k.a. Opie Supporter

Oddometer:
    You're not a little old man. Steamboat Dave, on the other hand. Now that's a little dude. :amazon
  18. Blakebird

Oddometer:
    http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3573920361.html

Must Sacrifice.. Beautiful 1981 honda Goldwing 1100 in Excellent Condition.
    ONLY 42,000 Miles. Looks and runs perfect. Fincancial emergency forces immediate sale.
    Serious inquiries only please.. 1st best cash offer by Monday gets this Gem!

[​IMG]
  19. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    I still have the inner luggage bags from my 82 wing. I use them daily for travel and the gym. After 30 years they still look and work like new. If that bike is anything like those bags, that's one tough machine.
  20. Patj551

Patj551 Motorcycle & Empowerment Coach

Oddometer:
    Not Craigslist, but EBay has a 2013 TW200 listed zero miles, salvage title for $3300. The ad lists "water damage." Not sure what caused the water damage, but. this is a great little beginner bike. Bike is located in CA. When I was a kid the local Suzuki dealership had a fire. We bought a dozen new bikes with smoke stains on them. We scrubbed the bikes down & sold them. Who knows, that little TW might be a great buy.