NORRA Mexican 1000 - 2013 Rules / Updates

Discussion in 'Racing' started by Anders Green, Dec 23, 2012.

1. BAZZER450

BAZZER450 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I really thought everything went very well ... perhaps a little earlier posting of bike starts day 1.
    I really thought all time controls were well done no confusion
    time cards were fine
    All in All you guys did a great job I thought anyways,
    perhaps a big clock at the start and finish of a special to keep track of your transfer time ... but that is really nit picking :evil
  2. Maineroot

Maineroot Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    In all the dust and low light, I slammed a concrete square cornered VADO at a good rate of speed on day 2 stage 1. This put me into a "flying squirrel" position hovering off the bike, ending in a body slam onto the handlebars and nav tower. Time card etc was in the pocket on the seat, which got ripped open and spilled the contents. Gopro must have snapped off the mount during impact as well.

I'll post a pic of my front rim, which now looks like a stop sign (OCTAGON)...
  3. desert650

desert650 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I think everything was GREAT! Very Professionally run! My only issue was with the Drivers meeting. I couldn't hear shit from the first guy that had all the important info! LOL!
    Also, there was a bunch of a-holes that weren't even racing there too - all drunk and loud.
    I don't know, maybe it had to do with my seating position, but i got as close as i could. When you spoke, I could hear...

I say keep the non-racers out! and maybe even publish all the important info from the drivers meeting online (later that night).

Or... maybe i should get a hearing aid and quit being a bitch! :ear:lol3

Thanks for the great time NORRA!!
  4. HalfFast

HalfFast Double Secret Pit Ninja

Oddometer:
    The road books rocked. We planned on running both the GPS and Road book on Honzilla Race #888 and our GPS crapped out two miles into the race. We went 1213 or so miles without it. I never missed not having the GPS honestly.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Attached Files:

5. bajaboundmoto

bajaboundmoto Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    By far the raddest sounding machine in the event!!

BFG Blazer... pfftt, what ever....
  6. johnson357

johnson357 Bad Monkey Racing

Oddometer:
    I 2nd that, awesome :clap

My suggestion Anders is that you post the start order and time online everyday when you do results since not everyone is staying at host hotel or close.