Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. CaptRick

CaptRick Still crazy..... Supporter

Oddometer:
    If my old bones would let me ride it for more than 10 minutes I would be all over that Duc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. alfaduc

alfaduc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Oh lordy, Charlie, we talked about this bike and your clean GS on Saturday. The timeless SS is just an f'ing stunning bike. MUST resist ... the sight of that open clutch makes me weak in the knees.

Love the "Sausage Creature" essay! Who else but Hunter Thompson could work JFK and the Gov'ner of Texas into a ride on a Ducati SS story??:lol3

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."

I like to think (legend in my own mind style) that after 11 years of heritage, my bike has a little of this ass pucker machine DNA in it, along with being slathered in wrap-around tupperware, cause...
    "This bugger digs right in and shoots you straight down the pipe, for good or ill."

As your attorney, I advise you to buy a motorcycle, righteous inmates ... and I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit/tankbag. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.:1drink

Cheers
    Bill
  3. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
    :stupid
  4. ILikeToThump

ILikeToThump I'll Ride Anything.......

Oddometer:
    Now $175 in Albuquerque. And the helmet is a size LARGE.

5. TacoYama

TacoYama Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi All,

Looking to sell my 2001 Yamaha WR250F. It is a 4 stroke, and it rips. **STREET LEGAL. CLEAN TITLE IN HAND** Currently has 1,812 miles, but they are going up as I like to ride around the neighborhood when the weather is decent. It is "Uncorked", meaning it has all the of "Free mods" done to it (from the PO). I have had it almost a year now, and have done 1 trail ride on it, which was up the west side of Corona Pass, by Winter Park, CO. Other than that, I just ride it around the neighborhood. I am located in Denver, by Sheridan/Jewell area.

- 3.2 Gal tank (stock is 1.2)

- NEW DOT approved tires Front and Rear

- Devol aluminum radiator guards

- Aftermarket Larger Aluminum Fuel Screw

- New spark plug installed 2 months ago

- Has aftermarket skidplate

- Oil change has been done recently

- Comes with box of parts from PO, includes new chain in packaging

Price is $2,000. I would also be open to trade for a better suited "Dual Sport" i.e. DRZ-400, or similar.

Please PM for more details.

[​IMG]
    <!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->
  6. ILikeToThump

ILikeToThump I'll Ride Anything.......

Oddometer:
    I bought a suzuki gel seat when it was new. This was removed from a 2008 DL650 with 3 (yes three) miles so it is new. It has been stored in my closet in plastic since then. Replace your sun weathered seat with a new one for a LOT less than they would charge you at the dealer ($365 I checked). I am tired of it taking up so much room in the closet so thought I would pass it along to someone who can use it.

I will sell it for $75 here in Albuquerque.

Drop me a line if you are interested. Shipping is possible but will not be cheap!
    [​IMG]
  7. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    I have a K bike that I am thinking of selling. The bike is the following.

1995 K1100RS. <24000 miles. No dings, No dents, No marks. The bike runs great. It has full luggage keyed to the bike. One of the luggage has a BMW internal bag. It also comes with an owners manual. Throttle lock. Heated grips and plenty of smiles.

I am asking $5000.00 firm for the bike. It's that nice and I feel that it's worth it.
    I am seeing the brake warning light lit, It's not the ABS light. It's the light for brake pad ware and other issues. I have not check the brake pad width yet. The disks are not showing signs of wear. This light was not on when I parked the bike last fall. But it is on now.

Again asking $5000.00 firm

Here are some photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. drz400smoto

drz400smoto Katoom Rider

Oddometer:
    My good friend just had a short notice move for the Army so I am tasked with selling his bike. It's been ridden in the mountains so it has some rock rash, but overall it's in good condition and ready to ride.

2009 KLX250S
    Miles: 3841

Mods:
    -Aluminum skid plate
    -EE bark busters
    -Pro Taper bars
    -FMF slip on
    -Radiator guards
    -IMS high capacity tank
    -Tires are in good shape; knobby up front and SR241 Trials in the rear

Bike is currently tagged so the title just needs to be signed over.
    PM or email me for more questions or pics.
    $2,900... flexible on price for inmate

[​IMG]
  9. ricker

ricker booger eatin' moron

Oddometer:
    KTM branded FMF muffler w/spark arrestor.
    New battery.
    New oil and filter.
    Tender wired.
    Extended air screw.
    Galfer brake rotors.

Extras:
    Radiator scoops.
    OEM muffler.
    Owners manual.
    Tool kit.
    Front tire

Have more pic's-can email.

Hours- I really don't know. PO said less than 80 and I have put on about 25. Has no hour meter so take thats for what it's worth. Condition reflects low hours. Have original MSO for getting it tagged.
    $3600 firm.
    Located in Paonia, Co.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. flyinghorse

flyinghorse Long timer

Oddometer:
    If these will fit a 2013 500XC-W I would like to talk to you.
  11. drz400smoto

drz400smoto Katoom Rider

Oddometer:
    Just ordered a bunch of parts for the KTM so I need to clean a few items out that have been sitting.
    Located in Northern Colorado, Johnstown/ Loveland area.

Pirelli Diablo Corsa rear tire 190/50R17 (Never Used)
    $200 tire but it's winter time and it won't fit my SV. How about $99.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fresh take offs from the TTR... these tires were on the bike when I picked it up but I'm swapping them out now. Who wants them? I'd say they are at least 75% tread. They will be off the bike this week. $50 takes the pair
    TW-52 4.60x18
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TW-301 3.00x21
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  12. Charleetho

Charleetho Mr. Zoom Zoom

Oddometer:
    I was asked to get some more recent pictures. Best I could do is use my phone in the garage tonight. Here is a link to them. Ducati Pics on Smugmug

13. Charleetho

Charleetho Mr. Zoom Zoom

Oddometer:
    Now that the GS has been ridden away by its new owner :cry I have some left over spares. No Pictures as most everything is still boxed from recent move. Using eBay auctions as a guide. I am open to offers

2005 ABS Computer Servo Unit. $?

2007 Final Drive with about 10,000 miles since a rebuild. $600

2005 Drive Shaft. Again about 10,000 miles since rebuild. $500

Brake Calipers and master cylinders. Make me some offers

2005 Transmission with 80,000 miles on it. $600

I have a tail light, turn signals, etc. Will post as they become unpacked.
  14. tragerbon

tragerbon 2019 KLX 250

Oddometer:
  15. Asatrur

Asatrur KLR adv rider

Oddometer:
    Ugh, stupid tax time. By the time mine comes in, this will be gone :cry

16. drz400smoto

drz400smoto Katoom Rider

Oddometer:
    Interested? I'm not in rush to sell it... although I would like my garage space back. Might still have it in a few months!
  17. Charleetho

Charleetho Mr. Zoom Zoom

Oddometer:
    My 1993 Ducati 900SS has a sale pending. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  18. mpatch

mpatch Long timer

Oddometer:
    First Gear heated gloves size XL only worn a few times.
    Asking $80

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  19. kbroderick

kbroderick Long timer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

1995 Ford E-350 box truck with 7.3 turbo diesel and 87k miles. I bought it last fall, drove it here (Red Lodge, Montana) from Vermont, and am looking to sell so I can get something a little smaller and 4WD. Six new tires installed in western New York en route here, transmission (refurbished with three-year/36k warranty) installed by Brown's (transmission shop in Billings, Montana) after I got here, with less than 1,000 miles since. Drives great and the 7.3L pulls strong as expected.

The body is in pretty good shape for the year, with a few dings and two rusty spots (passenger rocker panel and the piece across the threshold at the bottom of the roll-up door).

Looking for $7,750* or trade for pickup with 4WD, manual transmission, comparable mileage and comparable mechanical condition.

It's got fresh oil, a new high pressure oil hose, two new rear shackles, a new secondary battery (primary tests okay), 12V charging and USB charging ports under the dash, work lights in the box and out the back, a pass-thru door from the cab to the cargo area, and it does have a slide-out (UHaul-style) ramp, which I can assure you will work for loading a motorcycle, even a BMW GS..although I don't recommend it, and I'd recommend doing a better job unloading than I did when I tried it. :deal

I would consider a 4x4 pickup or SUV, or perhaps even a manual-transmission AWD wagon, in trade, as long as it has comparable mileage and is in comparable mechanical condition&#8212;the only reasons I'd hesitate to drive this back across the country are (a) the cost of doing so and (b) I'm really not all that interested in driving a box van across country right now. The only mechanical change I'd definitely make before attempting a long road trip would be to install a transmission temperature sensor and gauge.

I would also consider an older, slightly-higher-mileage pickup or wagon plus cash. No duallies, though&#8212;I want to stay under 10k GVWR, which is one of my reasons for selling rather than just driving an absurdly large vehicle around.

*: Price is posted at $7750 on various outlets, because I get easily confused. I'm a lot more willing to consider offers here than on certain other sites.

[​IMG]

Empty boxes included at buyer discretion.
    [​IMG]

Rust:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Higher-res photos at https://plus.google.com/photos/1108...s/6114768168111022001?authkey=CPaWz9_n8ejLvAE
  20. Short-hair

Short-hair Life is Good

Oddometer:
    Just cleaning out the closet and getting rid of gear that I no longer need/use:

4 helmets:
    Axo mx helmet, no sun visor, size L--asking $40
    Raider mx helmet, no sun visor, size S--asking $40
    Scorpion helmet, size XL--$40
    Nolan N100 flip fron helmet, size M--asking $40

Firstgear jacket--used but no tears or abrasion, with liner--asking $45

Moto Fizz tail bag, used once, large--asking $150

I can send pics on request. I would like to keep this local to avoid shipping but if you can convince me otherwise I'll play!