Middle Tennessee DS Ride Schedule Q2 2010

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by codyrides, Mar 25, 2010.

1. teambft

teambft teambft

Oddometer:

Holy cow
    Thats a lot of bull!

Hey, your "riding partner" told me you tried to milk a bull. You and I need to chat.
  2. threadkiller

threadkiller Long timer

Oddometer:
    I have an anecdote I'd like to share, but since we're in mixed company, I'll refrain.
  3. unclejimmy

unclejimmy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Uncle Jimmy here....from down in Miss.....Will be riding in Middle TN area May 19 23.... Will be on CRF 250 l,,,,Lookin for some Gravel roads,,,any suggestion,,,I will be stayin in Spring Hill and riding toward Holenwald,,,,Natchez Trace area,,,,Tag along if you Wanna,,,its gonna be kinda slow,,,,I am an OLE FART uncle jimmy:ear:ear:ear:ear
  4. TroyJ650

TroyJ650 Long timer

Oddometer:

Paging Mr. Falling, Mr. I.H. Falling, ........
  5. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:

Did you mean Mr. Herman?

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Qazaaq0msA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  6. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    There's a good day ride out of Spring Hill - will take you 30 minutes to get to the fun stuff.
    I can get you a paper map with a fun route on it.
    Grab the map, jump on the bike, tell everyone you'll be back sometime......and go explore :D

I miss those old paper map exploring days. With mapping software are gps it's almost fool-proof anymore.
  7. drm

drm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    you can print the gps route on paper if you want... :D
  8. clocklaw

clocklaw Long timer

Oddometer:
    How about posting a gpx file??? :evil
  9. BajaDoug

BajaDoug Swabbie

Oddometer:
    If you watch this with no sound, I wonder what the hell is he doing??:huh

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6JKNIBGMnb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  10. treemuncher

treemuncher Vegetation Terrorist

Oddometer:
    You guys have fun at LBL this weekend. I've got an appointment in the Ozarks to shred some chicken strips.

Don't forget that FerrySTOC 4 happens May 16-19 at Paris Landing State Park. I'll have some suggested ADV loops as well as Sport Touring rides. Free camping and some of the best people to hang with coming in from all around the country. Friday ride over to Lambert's in MO.

You ADV guys might also like to know that I am now an official member of the Alien Hit Squad. You will learn more about this as time goes by if you ride with me. The dude in the front gives his best ADVrider salute but it's the one in the back you will have to watch out for! :evil

[​IMG]
  11. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fUcOeAEgWjE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  12. BajaDoug

BajaDoug Swabbie

Oddometer:
  13. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ R2L to the red or yellow courtesy phone . . .
  14. threadkiller

threadkiller Long timer

Oddometer:
    The E ad is misleading! Only the '03 and prior E's had the good carbs. The '04 and later have the same carb as the S version. The E in the ad probably DOES have more HP than an S, but only because it has better cams and higher compression. It's benefit without the pumper carb is negligible. Oh and the E and S suspensions are the exact same.
  15. treemuncher

treemuncher Vegetation Terrorist

Oddometer:
    It was a cold, wet and nasty weekend in the Ozarks but it was still a great time, even though I was camping. It was sleeting while I took this picture and low 40's.

[​IMG]

Just over 24k miles on this bike since its purchase a year ago as of today. Best bike that I've ever purchased, without a doubt.
  16. graygoat657

graygoat657 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Fellas,
    A friend of a friend, Andy J. told me I should drop a line in this thread and say Hello. Decided I needed bikes I could slide and get dirty. I am down in Franklin. Have truck and trailer, will travel if needed. Looking forward to moving some dirt. Would like to check out the Dirt Devil and the parts of Hickman Co. I have heard so much about.:evil
  17. ajones

ajones Left Blinker is ON

Oddometer:
    Good to see you found the thread GrayGoat, We'll hit the dirty soon.

AJ
  18. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    hey GG - we don't ride with AJones. He's too slow, never want to climb any mountains and never picks up the check :deal

Welcome to ADV - what do you ride?
  19. graygoat657

graygoat657 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear that about AJ, guess I won't be able to ride with you guys then after all. I just got my license last month and traded in a YSR 50 for a plated XR650R. Should be a good bike to learn on. I don't like hills and I don't like mud. I don't like getting my dirt bike dirty.

All kidding aside, looking forward to meeting you gentlepeople. The piggy is getting some much needed attention, previous owner didn't give her much. Hope to have it ready for a shakedown ride Friday before the rain (again).

I have a Hawk (for sale) and an RZ (might be for sale) for when I want to profile at Puckett's, but I think I'm over that phase.
  20. BajaDoug

BajaDoug Swabbie

Oddometer:
    Oh crap not another one:eek1