Wanker South Florida Tour v3.0

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by brewmann, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Dr.Z

Dr.Z 6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer:
    <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/04F4xlWSFh0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/04F4xlWSFh0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
  2. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm getting ready now and will start heading towards the Arcadia group in about 45 min.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  3. FLARider1

FLARider1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Fun ride today!!!!! Thanks Paul, Brian and Dan!! Angie and I had a great time!! Dinner was fun, getting to meet more inmates!!! Maybe we set up a winery, Flamingo and Keys run!! Overnight here at the A2 Resort!!
  4. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for a good time today everyone. I'll post some pics here in a little while.

today was a good time for sure. i guess i timed meeting up with everyone just right. i had a good time riding some sand on the way to meet you all as well.

here's where my sand riding started for the day:
    [​IMG]

and this is what it turned into... huge woops, decent amount of air, pretty darn fun. i want to explore this area more in 2 weeks.
    [​IMG]

getting ready to leave from our lunch stop at rib city in Immokolee:
    [​IMG]

everyone at the end of oil grade road waiting to see who else is coming:
    [​IMG]

Kyle had a awesome looking fall.... i was coming to hel;p you pick it up.... right after i took a picture that is...haha
    [​IMG]

Eloy 2up on the trail in the squares:
    [​IMG]

the red tiger coming up and around:
    [​IMG]

a little sideways:
    [​IMG]

pit stop on JSD:
    [​IMG]

seafood depot:
    [​IMG]

that's all the pictures i have. after eating i was beat so i headed home back through the squares. JSD is almost closterfobic at night. my 8" racelight with the boatman conversion did awesome, even at 60+ on the dirt i didn't feel like i was outrunning the light. you really start to realize how big those potholes are on JSD when you fill them full of shadows to. once i got out of the squares i took the interstate home and when i got to my exit i was driving down the road (a main one, 7 lanes with a median) and was greeted by a close call with a person driving on the wrong side of the road. cars were flying around everywhere trying to dodge the moron.

but i'm home now and sipping my drink. thanks again everyone!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using tapatalk 2
  5. sanpau

sanpau Love to Ride

Oddometer:
    Thanks guys it was a fun ride.....The rest of the Wankers are still in route.....I have all of the spirits and beds ready....I think they will be ready to shower and hit the hay when they arrive......It was nice to put some faces with the names on the thread, meet new friends and visit with the older friends.......:clap I even rode with a SIU Grad...........small world......

Eloy was spot on it was 19 miles from the Seafood Depot up 29 to 75 and then 70 miles east on 75.................
  6. Irish Xplor

Irish Xplor Irish Xplor'r

Oddometer:
    I had a great time too. It was nice meeting everyone I did and I'm sorry for not meeting everyone at the other end of the table. I hope you all made it home (or wherever ou are staying) safe.

I would be very interested in a Flamino and Keys run.
  7. jaydee1445

jaydee1445 Footpeg Crash Tester

Oddometer:
    After all the smack talking i did a n00b move and came into a corner too hot, grabbed too much rear, lost the rear and high-sided. Finishing ride with possible ankle fracture.
    Rode sweep on oil well grade and thank dog Head was struggling so I took him back to the pavement. Dabbing with my cankle sucked, so iti is official Brewman has the bigger dick.
    Hey Brewman turnaround and bend over so I may kiss your ass .:rogue
  8. sanpau

sanpau Love to Ride

Oddometer:
    Boy was I wrong......those Wankers know how to PARTY till 4 a.m. and then some got up at 7ish and others 10ish..some doing :puke1...........They just left CasaSanders at 11:45....... Riding the levees back to CF........

I know I am sore the canal roads on a street bike not quite the same as the DR350..............Hope everyone got home safe!!!!!
  9. Johno33772

Johno33772 Johnny Africa

Oddometer:
    They're Animals! I tell ya!

Way cool turnout, Stone Crabs were awesome & great to meet some new faces.
    Spent the night in Naples & had short ride home.
    Post Pic's....
    Cheers
    JA
  10. brewmann

brewmann Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    No worries bro, I knew you where hurting...let's do it again...
  11. brewmann

brewmann Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great seeing you Paula, sorry we didn't have a chance to catch up.....I did notice your shirt though...I need to fly down there and take you and John to lunch in Key West.....
  12. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just past the ducatti in immokolee with two other bikes. Bmw wad in the front. I was in my Jeep and flashed the headlights.

13. millerman1855

millerman1855 Beer Man

Oddometer:
    Well me and the wifey finally made it home around 6pm. We did a total of 680 miles on the Tiger and I must say we had a blast. Kara says she will always remember her 45th birthday. Took the beach route home North all the way from Bonita to take in some scenery. Great ride fellas and good to meet some new peeps. Til the next adventure!:happay
  14. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    It was her birthday? Happy birthday!

15. sanpau

sanpau Love to Ride

Oddometer:
    Here are the only Picts. I have hope others post more................

SF groups first stop...Lucky's on Loop Road...........Angie had the venison and Andy bought the bell the rest of us had cold drinks......welcome to the Noobs Irish Xplor and coconuttele

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Leaving Casa Sanders
    [​IMG]
  16. Kyle B

Kyle B "Dirty Jobs"

Oddometer:
    Lost in the hills of SW VA/ Winter in SW Florida
    I missed some, but here's the rest.
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
  17. Ginger Beard

Ginger Beard Instagram @motopossum Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Wound up staying at the bike show waaaay longer than expected. Got a chance to meet and chat with RTW Doug. Looks like you all had a great ride! :clap
  18. jaydee1445

jaydee1445 Footpeg Crash Tester

Oddometer:
    Saw this pic and my first thought was Damn my bald spot is getting bad. :lol3
    [​IMG]
  19. Johno33772

Johno33772 Johnny Africa

Oddometer:
    Hows the Ankle?
  20. Chicken Helmet

Chicken Helmet I'm A Stumperâ„¢

Oddometer:
    Thats a first...from the campfire stories i've heard.