The CDR, COBDR, and Ecuador... better late than never!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by pyarnall, Jan 20, 2014.

1. pyarnall

pyarnall Adventurer reborn

Oddometer:
    I will start by apologizing for taking so long to share some of my DS adventure experiences.

I was invited to ride the Continental Divide Ride with some friends in the summer of 2012. Then I spent a week riding the wilds of Ecuador in late 2012 with a friend who lives there, and last summer I rode a modified Colorado Back Country Discovery Route with my brother. I generated daily trip reports on all of these adventures which I shared via a fairly large personal email list. Later, I put up "the best of" photos from these treks on my personal photography site, www.imagesbypyarnall.com.

I received a lot of positive feed back from the reports and I was encouraged to post them on ADVrider, but time races by and I never got around to it. :cry I have to refer you to my website now as there is simply too much material to repost in ADVrider.

Once at my site you can scroll down to locate the summary posts for each adventure which will have links to the photo gallery, or you can scroll on the right side to find the galleries directly. In several of the posts I provide links to get the original ride reports, check lists I created, and other stuff that might be helpful if you are contemplating similar adventures yourself.

Each of these adventures were truly unforgettable and it simple whets the appetite for more!

Note that my photo site is not commercial and I am not trying to sell or promote anything other than the idea of getting out there to explore the world. It's an amazing place! www.imagesbypyarnall.com

Feel free to post questions or PM me about any of the trips after you have looked them over.

See you out there!