Anyone coming to Daytona for Bikeweek?

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by Nitzo, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Nitzo

Nitzo Long timer

Oddometer:
    If anyone is coming to Daytona for bikeweek and is interested in a couple of nice rides, let me know. Since I've learned (I think I have) how to post rides in here, I have saved a couple of nice ones. Both are paved road rides, one is around 125 miles the other 165. On the rides, there is some nice scenery of the central part of Florida, there is some coastline (to a really good little mexican restaurant), and a few Florida "twisties". Let me know.
  2. svwayne

svwayne Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'll be there on the DL650 Wednesday-Sunday. Hook me up! Just about any format will do - gpx, usr, etc.
  3. TheMOABjustBLUXU

TheMOABjustBLUXU Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Can I camp out in your back yard?
  4. Jack Daniel

Jack Daniel See Ya At The Swamp Supporter

Oddometer:
    You guys realize that EbarDP48 "Bert" is leading a ride that week. Look in the Upcoming Forum under Party at the Scrub, there's a link on the 7th post. I'm still waiting to find out what day he wants to do it. He was originally talking about sometime the second weekend but I :dunno
  5. AugustFalcon

AugustFalcon Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ah, me too, please. I am going to try and make it again this year. When I did it the first time 2 years ago I went for the entire scheduled time. That was too long for me, so this year I will probably just leave CT on Monday and then leave Daytona on the following Monday.

I have a Garmin 276C.
  6. kdude

kdude Happy to be here !

Oddometer:
    Yup .... i'm in for the resto. Let me know when and where. I'm still co-ordinating my plans cause 8 of my buds are joining me. There will be an assortment of bikes.. 1 chick (gorgous) on a R1 , 1 chick (nice) on a Kawa 750, 1 hyabusa, 1 zx10r, and three GS's and two hardleys..... all good riders with safety as a priority..... and love Mexican food :clap
  7. ndmiller

ndmiller Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Anyone know when where the ride is, I will drive up from Ft. Lauderdale for good mexican food.

Noah
  8. Nitzo

Nitzo Long timer

Oddometer:
    Take a look at these and see if ya'll can figure them out. If you have any questions, let me know.

If you decide you may want to do them, I'll forward more details.
  9. Nitzo

Nitzo Long timer

Oddometer:
    The other one.
  10. chuck_b24

chuck_b24 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey as I will lose internet service when I leave indiana how & where & when would I meet someone???..thanks..chuck