ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2014, 08:07 AM   #1
wjfawb0 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 144
Photo tag "Chattanooga50" area

I've had a tough time finding an existing photo tag thread I could participate in, so I decided to start one in the Chattanooga area and the 50 mile radius surrounding it.

RULES

#1 NO FILE PHOTOS CAN BE USED TO GRAB A TAG. File tags may be used to place a tag.

#2 THE PHOTOS OF THE TAG SHALL BE AS CLOSE AS THE PREVIOUS TAG PHOTOS AS POSSIBLE. That means that the tagger needs to make sure that his photo can be shot by anyone on any bike. The taggers bike needs to be in the photo. If a road is government maintained and legal to ride than it is fair game. Gravel or not. Also tell us where the tag was.

#3 NO WHINING.

#4 KEEP IT MOVING. If you grab a tag, post the next one within 12 hours. If you don't post the new tag within 12 hours, you forfeit your tag to the previous tagger.
If a tag is standing too long you will be asked to post a clue or a new tag.

#5 HE WHO POSTS FIRST WINS. It does not matter who got to it first, He who posts first wins the tag.

The geographic area for this game is the map below. All tags must be within the area shown in the map below. The map covers anything within 50 miles radius from downtown Chattanooga.

I'll let someone else start the game. Just post a picture of your bike somewhere interesting within 50 miles of downtown Chattanooga. Hopefully this game will be active and a little quicker moving than the larger area games.
wjfawb0 is offline   Reply With Quote