ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2014, 10:36 PM   #1
bigbearscotty OP
Scott

Oddometer: 6
Hard and fast riding partners wanted!

Looking for partners to ride mexico or south america...kinda done with central america. If you have lots of time on your hands and can ride 2-6 months at a time pipe up. Especially if you are a married couple that would be really nice. My sweet wife puts up with my crazy riding...she would love to have a friend on the road...its not the same posting your blog and everybody ooohing and aaahing about it as having some good friend to ride with. Age does not matter, but im not going to putt along at a snails pace. We love the beach and seeing the sites but when we ride, we RIDE! We are on a 1200gs and normal cruising speed is about 75-85 mph, usually the latter...
It just seems like everybody is either working riding weekends or planning their trip of a lifetime...so, if you are like us, have plenty of available time, love to travel, love the beach, love to see new places and love to ride hard, please, lets hook up for dinner and see if we are on the same page for future rides.
I think this is my first post so im not sure if a can figure out the pm here so just reply and lets talk.

Also, i ride solo in big bear and the desert on ktm so if you are interested in dirt riding during the weekdays...im also up for baja or copper canyon riding when its not too hot.

bigbearscotty screwed with this post 08-23-2014 at 11:24 AM
bigbearscotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:25 AM   #2
moosehog
Adventurer

Oddometer: 21
You might consider changing the thread title to something that more accurately describes what you are seeking.
moosehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:40 AM   #3
dunerat
WTF?

Oddometer: 14,235
Basement.....