Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2005, 12:44 PM   #1
PARTY BOSS™ OP
FORMERLY R1100RICK

Oddometer: 5,421
Thumb Ok You Canukians Listen Up

5th Annual Advrider Eastern Rondezvous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK It's official The 5th ANNUAL ADVRIDER EASTERN RONDEZVOUS will be held on May 19th -21st in Hot Springs NC .
As usual the event will be paid for by the sale of Commemorative Tshirts&Mugs(price to be announced later) .There will also be a dinner to include keg beer provided Friday evening and possibly a breakfast on Sunday Morning .You must purchase a tshirt to partake of the dinner and adult refreshments.

The town web site http://www.hotspringsnc.org/ lists all local accomadations and resturaunts the camp store usually has a decent beer selection there is no liquor store in the county and most couties are dry in the area. Hot Springs is the only "wet "town for miles.

For reservations at the Hot Springs Campground call 828 622 7267their web site is http://www.nchotsprings.com/hstacamping.htm
it has a map showing all site locations the group site #413 is where the Beer Tent will be located there will be a few tent sites available there ,see me for sublet arrangments.

There are a couple of resturaunts in town including 2 new ones which may not show up on the web site.Please frequent the Paddlers Pub they have a great beer selection and they also help me get the beer for the event. great place live music sometimes ,and they are familiar with us ff's.

Those Tent camping ask for the tent sites closest to the cabins to be near the group .If you want Privacy ask for the tent sites down by the river .

One reminder don't buy moonshine from anybody you don't know unless you have a prepaid emergency room plan.
04'xt225 yamahammer
00' R0050RS Kinder Beemer SOLD

When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour. My nerves are jaded and gone near dead, so that nothing less then hours of voluntary danger will prick them into life..."

T.E. Lawrence

PARTY BOSS™ screwed with this post 11-03-2005 at 12:55 PM
PARTY BOSS™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 05:46 PM   #2
PARTY BOSS™ OP
FORMERLY R1100RICK

Cool2

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1100RICK
5th Annual Advrider Eastern Rondezvous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK It's official The 5th ANNUAL ADVRIDER EASTERN RONDEZVOUS will be held on May 19th -21st in Hot Springs NC .
As usual the event will be paid for by the sale of Commemorative Tshirts&Mugs(price to be announced later) .There will also be a dinner to include keg beer provided Friday evening and possibly a breakfast on Sunday Morning .You must purchase a tshirt to partake of the dinner and adult refreshments.

The town web site http://www.hotspringsnc.org/ lists all local accomadations and resturaunts the camp store usually has a decent beer selection there is no liquor store in the county and most couties are dry in the area. Hot Springs is the only "wet "town for miles.

For reservations at the Hot Springs Campground call 828 622 7267their web site is http://www.nchotsprings.com/hstacamping.htm
it has a map showing all site locations the group site #413 is where the Beer Tent will be located there will be a few tent sites available there ,see me for sublet arrangments.

There are a couple of resturaunts in town including 2 new ones which may not show up on the web site.Please frequent the Paddlers Pub they have a great beer selection and they also help me get the beer for the event. great place live music sometimes ,and they are familiar with us ff's.

Those Tent camping ask for the tent sites closest to the cabins to be near the group .If you want Privacy ask for the tent sites down by the river .

One reminder don't buy moonshine from anybody you don't know unless you have a prepaid emergency room plan.

04'xt225 yamahammer

When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour. My nerves are jaded and gone near dead, so that nothing less then hours of voluntary danger will prick them into life..."

T.E. Lawrence
Old 11-10-2005, 05:32 PM   #3
looch
Empty

Oddometer: 586
We hear ya, boss. Thinkin' about this one...
Old 11-14-2005, 05:01 PM   #4
PARTY BOSS™ OP
FORMERLY R1100RICK

Cool2

Quote:
Originally Posted by looch
We hear ya, boss. Thinkin' about this one...

If a couple canuks commit I buy some Canadian bacon to serve with the grits and gravey.If a lot come Maybe a Keg of Molson
04'xt225 yamahammer

T.E. Lawrence
Old 11-14-2005, 09:20 PM   #5
Steve G.
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 6,617
A keg of Molson. I only use that cat piss to marinate old round steaks. Make it a good Oregon IPA and I'll know your serious!
Ciao, Steve G.
Steve G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 04:55 AM   #6
PARTY BOSS™ OP
FORMERLY R1100RICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve G.
A keg of Molson. I only use that cat piss to marinate old round steaks. Make it a good Oregon IPA and I'll know your serious!
Ciao, Steve G.
Hard to get the Oregon stuff but we have a couple of good ales from some local breweries .Highland Gailic ale is usually served . but I'll look for an IPA
04'xt225 yamahammer

T.E. Lawrence
Old 11-25-2005, 09:54 AM   #7
Ridemuch
SUP

Oddometer: 2,240
Laugh

How are the bugs at that time of year? I don't want to much portein in my beer.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:25 PM   #8
ZZR_Ron
Underground

Oddometer: 8,014
Can ya get that Moose Drool stuff from Montana there?

Thats a good beer.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:43 PM   #9
Lurking Luddite
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 377
Hey Rick

Are them grits gonna be faster than at Cromags? That was lunch bag let down. I heard Mogwi's stomach growling all the way up Mount Washington.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:11 PM   #10
PARTY BOSS™ OP
FORMERLY R1100RICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridemuch
How are the bugs at that time of year? I don't want to much portein in my beer.
Noe really to many bugs up in the mountains maybe some knats .but build a fire and their gone if there are a few mosquitoesany spray will work there aren't that many around.
04'xt225 yamahammer

T.E. Lawrence
Old 11-26-2005, 04:20 PM   #11
PARTY BOSS™ OP
FORMERLY R1100RICK

Cool2 smokey gritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurking Luddite
Hey Rick

Are them grits gonna be faster than at Cromags? That was lunch bag let down. I heard Mogwi's stomach growling all the way up Mount Washington.
No moose drool .but lots of good beer we get 3-4 kegs for 80peps.

I am going to do my best to get in bed early one night and get up at 7am and cook .some one up at cromags really gave me a good pointer which I failed to heed when making mass quantities of grits. there needs to be a full time stiring person or the fuckers burn quick .Leson learned .They are really quite simple to make but when making 2.5lbs at a time the stirring thing is essential its like they insulate the bottom of the pot and build heat really fast because they are expanding. they jam the bottom of the pot and stick very quickly .
04'xt225 yamahammer

T.E. Lawrence
Old 11-27-2005, 07:25 AM   #12
Lurking Luddite
Gnarly Adventurer

Hi Rick

I would like to take this event in, I was wondering if you know how far it might be Dale Walkslers' Museum Wheels Through Time in Maggie Valley North Carolina from Hot Springs.

Thanks Vern
Old 11-27-2005, 02:54 PM   #13
PARTY BOSS™ OP
FORMERLY R1100RICK

Cool2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurking Luddite
Hi Rick

I would like to take this event in, I was wondering if you know how far it might be Dale Walkslers' Museum Wheels Through Time in Maggie Valley North Carolina from Hot Springs.

Thanks Vern
I,m guessing about a hundred miles but the ride there is great. one of the best roads around is 209 out of hot springs heading down toward maggie valley .Been that way a bunch of times can give good directions when you get there and some places to stay away from
04'xt225 yamahammer

T.E. Lawrence
Old 11-27-2005, 03:56 PM   #14
Lurking Luddite
Gnarly Adventurer

Hey Rick

Thanks, 100 mi. just a nice little side trip now I have to really work this into the schedule.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:21 PM   #15
Kaumajet
H.I.D. Positive

Oddometer: 10,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1100RICK
On the calendar

"There is just something special about a stripper with a tail" ilmostro
Kaumajet is offline   Reply With Quote