ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Canada
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #20326
Dyno
TT's fake Noob
 
Dyno's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Bottom of Lake Huron
Oddometer: 1,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce View Post
1C in Labrador this morning.


Work?
Dyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:25 AM   #20327
KLRUSERIOUS?
Farkle-whore
 
KLRUSERIOUS?'s Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto Ontario Eh?!??
Oddometer: 2,296
Was at Balsam lake the past two days, water has dropped to a refreshing 73 degrees.
KLRUSERIOUS? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #20328
Lornce
Lost In Place
 
Lornce's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Way Out There.
Oddometer: 17,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno View Post
Work?
"You bet'cha!"

We're actually just across the line, 40kms from Labrador City in Mont Wright, Quebec.

The Trans-Lab goes right past the camp. Saw three dudes earlier this eveing heading towards Baie Comeau on an F800GS, 800Triumph and a KLR.

The guy on the KLR appeared to be having the most cost-effective good time.

Lornce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #20329
Dyno
TT's fake Noob
 
Dyno's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Bottom of Lake Huron
Oddometer: 1,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce View Post
"You bet'cha!"

We're actually just across the line, 40kms from Labrador City in Mont Wright, Quebec.

The Trans-Lab goes right past the camp. Saw three dudes earlier this eveing heading towards Baie Comeau on an F800GS, 800Triumph and a KLR.

The guy on the KLR appeared to be having the most cost-effective good time.


They'll string him along until they run low on fuel. Or get hungry..........
Dyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #20330
Drif10
Accredited Jackass
 
Drif10's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Gates of Moscow
Oddometer: 45,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno View Post
They'll string him along until they run low on fuel. Or get hungry..........
It's like bringing the fat kid with you when you go in the woods.

You don't have to be faster than the bear...
__________________
I guess your get up and go needs a coffee. - Drif5
Drif10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #20331
bwokentoof
Pollyanna Man
 
bwokentoof's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: no fixed address Ontario
Oddometer: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce View Post
1C in Labrador this morning.


Bring it on!
bwokentoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #20332
DOGSROOT
OUTSIDE
 
DOGSROOT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: DOGHOUSE
Oddometer: 672
Wink Sport Tourer

Hi All


I know some inmates don't consider it an adventure if it's a street bike...

Nonetheless, I'm gonna post a linky to my Sport Tourer for sale:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ402349548

Tell me you saw it here for a FF discount.


DR

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________
In what sense can economics still claim to be a science if its predictive capacity is so dismally low?
Timothy Garton Ash

This drug won't cure you...but it will put your symptoms to shame
DOGSROOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:30 AM   #20333
alekomotto
Adventurer
 
alekomotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Oddometer: 89
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOGSROOT View Post
Hi All


I know some inmates don't consider it an adventure if it's a street bike...

Nonetheless, I'm gonna post a linky to my Sport Tourer for sale:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ402349548

.
Nice
alekomotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #20334
KLRUSERIOUS?
Farkle-whore
 
KLRUSERIOUS?'s Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto Ontario Eh?!??
Oddometer: 2,296
Kijiji find of the day!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ397666656
KLRUSERIOUS? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #20335
Oddbawl
Born Ok the first time.
 
Oddbawl's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Oddometer: 1,111
Is it yours? $9700?
If it ain't, come see my '63 then... I can do ya better than that. I'm looking to get in to something older. A '49 or so.
__________________
"Democrats want my guns, Republicans want my porn. I'm not giving up either." -Johnny Ramone

HEY HEY HEY, GOOOOD BYE REGISTRY!
Have you bought your Bill C-19 commemorative gun yet?
Oddbawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #20336
KLRUSERIOUS?
Farkle-whore
 
KLRUSERIOUS?'s Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto Ontario Eh?!??
Oddometer: 2,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddbawl View Post
Is it yours? $9700?
If it ain't, come see my '63 then... I can do ya better than that. I'm looking to get in to something older. A '49 or so.
Goddamn dude, how is it that we like so many of the same things?

No, not mine...was just looking and came across the ad. Sweet ride though!
KLRUSERIOUS? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #20337
Oddbawl
Born Ok the first time.
 
Oddbawl's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Oddometer: 1,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLRUSERIOUS? View Post
Goddamn dude, how is it that we like so many of the same things?
Diabolical minds think alike I suppose.
Mine's got the 144 in it, would make your grandmother yawn. I've since procured a 200 out of a '66 Mustang that I've just discovered is bored out, it's a bolt in job, and with a nice Weber and a decent header it should be much more spritely. It's a pretty light car so should move along nicely. Suprising amount of room in it too.
We'll just hafta see how far I get before it gets traded or whatever. Really want to get into a '50s flathead Ford or Mercury like a Meteor or something:


Oh, and speaking of kijiji, this:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ403554372


Must be a pathetic mid life crisis or something, but I find the idea of an 85 year old supercharged death trap really appealing
__________________
"Democrats want my guns, Republicans want my porn. I'm not giving up either." -Johnny Ramone

HEY HEY HEY, GOOOOD BYE REGISTRY!
Have you bought your Bill C-19 commemorative gun yet?

Oddbawl screwed with this post 09-11-2012 at 02:50 PM
Oddbawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #20338
Bart
Constant Lurker
 
Bart's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Air Transport Central
Oddometer: 2,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddbawl View Post
Diabolical minds think alike I suppose.
Mine's got the 144 in it, would make your grandmother yawn. I've since procured a 200 out of a '66 Mustang that I've just discovered is bored out, it's a bolt in job, and with a nice Weber and a decent header it should be much more spritely. It's a pretty light car so should move along nicely. Suprising amount of room in it too.
We'll just hafta see how far I get before it gets traded or whatever. Really want to get into a '50s flathead Ford or Mercury like a Meteor or something:


Oh, and speaking of kijiji, this:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ403554372


Must be a pathetic mid life crisis or something, but I find the idea of an 85 year old supercharged death trap really appealing
I absolutely love this car. I have been really digging the old Rat Rod's and the fact it is a Stude makes it more appealing to me. I already own a 34'!
__________________
Originally Posted by Gravity's Dog
"I came to the site for the bikes, and stayed for Jo Momma. I am constantly amazed, revolted, and in love with the ideas I see here. An extreme reflection of the human experience."
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #20339
Oddbawl
Born Ok the first time.
 
Oddbawl's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Oddometer: 1,111
I just got..."The Look" when I showed it to the management. Two seats aren't in the cards... amongst other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
I already own a 34'!
Pics?
__________________
"Democrats want my guns, Republicans want my porn. I'm not giving up either." -Johnny Ramone

HEY HEY HEY, GOOOOD BYE REGISTRY!
Have you bought your Bill C-19 commemorative gun yet?
Oddbawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #20340
Bart
Constant Lurker
 
Bart's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Air Transport Central
Oddometer: 2,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddbawl View Post
I just got..."The Look" when I showed it to the management. Two seats aren't in the cards... amongst other things.



Pics?
No kiddin! I've got four Rug Rats and a 2 seater would really not fly! I tried to pass it off to my oldest daughter that " I would be the Coolest Dad if I dropped you off at school with that!
__________________
Originally Posted by Gravity's Dog
"I came to the site for the bikes, and stayed for Jo Momma. I am constantly amazed, revolted, and in love with the ideas I see here. An extreme reflection of the human experience."

Bart screwed with this post 09-12-2012 at 04:21 AM
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014