Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #49666
ThumpnRed
Pig Wrangler

Oddometer: 2,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfender View Post
I bought something from this guy (krumerman) last year. His pictures were a bit fuzzy and the description was missing, just said what it was. When I got the part it was cracked in an area not photographed. The crack was obvious.

I e-mail him and said it was an honest mistake, I send you back the part and you refund my money. His reply was that I was stupid, ignorant and my parents shouldn't let their kids play with their computer.(seriously)

I e-mailed him again, he said as is where is. I said that's fine but you misled me by not showing the crack. He sent me another rude angry e-mail and told me I was wasting his time.

About the only thing I could do was leave negative feedback but why risk his dumb ass returning the favor. Cost me $50 to have the crack welded.
I have always laughed at the outrageous disclaimer that he uses. He tells you that all of the parts that he sells are junk so you cant complain when they turn out to be just as he said... junk. I almost pulled the trigger and bought from him before, but I wasn't willing to run the risk of getting a junk part... even though the picture looked good.
At the end of the day, he's a goon, worthy of a good old fashioned azz whippin
ThumpnRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #49667
Sierra Thumper
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 641
Laugh Dumb and Dumber...straight from E-Bay to us....

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfender View Post
I bought something from this guy (krumerman) last year. His pictures were a bit fuzzy and the description was missing, just said what it was. When I got the part it was cracked in an area not photographed. The crack was obvious.

I e-mail him and said it was an honest mistake, I send you back the part and you refund my money. His reply was that I was stupid, ignorant and my parents shouldn't let their kids play with their computer.(seriously)

I e-mailed him again, he said as is where is. I said that's fine but you misled me by not showing the crack. He sent me another rude angry e-mail and told me I was wasting his time.

About the only thing I could do was leave negative feedback but why risk his dumb ass returning the favor. Cost me $50 to have the crack welded.
I thought that was a joke ad at first, then when I realized it was an actual inbred hillbilly e-bay ad, I REALLY started laughing
E-Bay lets anything roll
Old 12-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #49668
ShooterDave
Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olderslowerguy View Post
Do NOT buy from this guy. The ad he has going is absolutely pathetic, and has CRAP written ALL over it. His grammar is atrocious, and the way he words things is not conductive with a stand up salesman. Not to mention he has a shitty picture. Couple all that with the fact that he is selling it for $2700 . He digs himself even deeper when he say if you pick it up you can have it for $700, no pink slip.

Ya this guy's an idiot, and will never sell anything.

ShooterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #49669
flatfender
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumpnRed View Post
I have always laughed at the outrageous disclaimer that he uses. He tells you that all of the parts that he sells are junk so you cant complain when they turn out to be just as he said... junk. I almost pulled the trigger and bought from him before, but I wasn't willing to run the risk of getting a junk part... even though the picture looked good.
At the end of the day, he's a goon, worthy of a good old fashioned azz whippin
I'm all for a modern day ass whippin too!
Old 12-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #49670
flatfender
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra Thumper View Post
I thought that was a joke ad at first, then when I realized it was an actual inbred hillbilly e-bay ad, I REALLY started laughing
E-Bay lets anything roll

I don't think an inbred hillbilly, judging by his poor use of grammar I'd say he's a rooskie
Old 12-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #49671
flatfender
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterDave View Post
Do NOT buy from this guy. The ad he has going is absolutely pathetic, and has CRAP written ALL over it. His grammar is atrocious, and the way he words things is not conductive with a stand up salesman. Not to mention he has a shitty picture. Couple all that with the fact that he is selling it for $2700 . He digs himself even deeper when he say if you pick it up you can have it for $700, no pink slip.

Ya this guy's an idiot, and will never sell anything.
yeah!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #49672
fritzcoinc
Enjoying my last V8

Oddometer: 6,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpledrake View Post
Hey Guys,

http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...837596&page=13

Ulyses swiped his brother ACY's (frequent poster on this thread) XRL, and has been on the epic journey of a lifetime from Oregon to Chile--his RR has been very entertaining, and I know that many of you have been following this. Ulyses and his riding buddy were on there way to see El Salvador KLR today, when one of them got mashed by a truck.

Prayers required.

PD
Everybody be careful. Seems like crashes happen in three's.
86 Husky 400 XCE, 00 Husky Te 610 e, 1999 Husky TC610 SM, 2000 Cagiva GC; Google: TX7
fritzcoinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:28 AM   #49673
XR650L_Dave
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud Rider View Post
Thanks for posting the link, Beech. Looking at the damage to the truck which hit him, Justin is lucky to be alive.

Spud
Damn!

Looks like the truck came at him and he said "Fuck you, you fuckin' truck!"
Old 12-04-2012, 07:02 AM   #49674
beechum1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 7,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzcoinc View Post
Everybody be careful. Seems like crashes happen in three's.
I didn't want to say it out loud.
Mention to HogWild which way the wind is blowing where you're at, wait 20 minutes, and he'll post a picture of the intersection your at and a Google Earth route of how to get there.
beechum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:28 AM   #49675
mendoteach
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra Thumper View Post
Anybody know of some pegs that stick out a little farther to give me more room for my size 13 feet? I know some companies make wider pegs front-to-back, but I need some that are longer side-to-side so I can move my feet abit more on the pegs while standing. The stockers are just to narrow and cramped for my big ole feet
The stock pegs aren't big enough for may size 8.5 feet. Get some of the Chinese pegs off ebay for $20 and then weld something to them like Works Connection sells.
mendoteach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #49676
bwalsh
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipbl View Post
Or go with the bling ($$$) here or here...
I have the Pro series. They came on my 04. They are great, and sharp! Be careful that you don't slice your shin open when putting your foot down on the ground!
I have a couple scars from them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpledrake View Post
Hey Guys,

http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...837596&page=13

Ulyses swiped his brother ACY's (frequent poster on this thread) XRL, and has been on the epic journey of a lifetime from Oregon to Chile--his RR has been very entertaining, and I know that many of you have been following this. Ulyses and his riding buddy were on there way to see El Salvador KLR today, when one of them got mashed by a truck.

Prayers required.

PD
Oh crap!

bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:51 AM   #49677
elsalvadorklr
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,076
crash...

hey guys its Christian, aka elsalvadorklr on here,

as some of you already know Ulysses´ friend Justin has been hit...some of you know the details maybe even more than me but I have been in contact with bryce since this happened late Sunday...helping with translating, talking with the doctors stuff like that.

The details of the accident are still murky and I helped with the options one "has" down here...

being foreign and possibly "guilty" doesnt help and they were being bribed big time..so I tried to help as much as I could with that...

Hopefully they are just trying to get Justin operated and recovering...as soon as that happens I will be meeting up with them and offering whatever they need

Justins bike will be stored at my mothers place in ataco, as well as all extra gear and whatnot for however long they need to.

Im waiting for Bryces call today to see what to do next.

Im so bummed this happened...some of you know I got crashed into not 2 years ago and it was hell...
so let all pray this all gets resolved soon.

Christian
elsalvadorklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #49678
mendoteach
Beastly Adventurer

Mark Hoyer, the editor of Cycle World, has an excellent column in the this month's issue on the risks and rewards of motorcycling. These recent accidents made it all the more meaningful. Read it at home or at the newsstand. Safe and careful travels.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #49679
Mossy-Back
Wet-Sider

Oddometer: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsalvadorklr View Post
hey guys its Christian, aka elsalvadorklr on here,

as some of you already know Ulysses´ friend Justin has been hit...some of you know the details maybe even more than me but I have been in contact with bryce since this happened late Sunday...helping with translating, talking with the doctors stuff like that.

The details of the accident are still murky and I helped with the options one "has" down here...

being foreign and possibly "guilty" doesnt help and they were being bribed big time..so I tried to help as much as I could with that...

Hopefully they are just trying to get Justin operated and recovering...as soon as that happens I will be meeting up with them and offering whatever they need

Justins bike will be stored at my mothers place in ataco, as well as all extra gear and whatnot for however long they need to.

Im waiting for Bryces call today to see what to do next.

Im so bummed this happened...some of you know I got crashed into not 2 years ago and it was hell...
so let all pray this all gets resolved soon.

Christian
Thank you for helping them out! Sounds like they need all the help they can get...
Ooh-Rah! Once a Marine, always a Marine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61 View Post
figures...my stud was rusty I played with my nuts a little and it cranked right over
Mossy-Back is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #49680
mendoteach
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.brat View Post
Even in daily Los Angeles riding, people seem pretty aware; though I do my best to be seen. I always ride in front of the pack and am a bit of a hooligan as Jeremy would call it.

Only problem I had up until now was today. Guy pulled quick out of a parking lot into my lane; I was accelerating and a few lengths back so I just gave him a close pass to let him know I'm there. Then he comes flying up as 20+ over my speed and passes me partially on the center lane and half in mine. What the F?This got me heated. Caught up and words exchanged. I won't say what happened next... I'll just say my temper has not fully matured so I make mistakes once in a while.

What counts is I'm safe, and the guy didn't catch up.

Mike B

Someday, I hope to equip my bike with a ray gun with both kill and stun settings (maybe one that inflicts pain too). Hopefully, I don't have to use the kill very often

In California, our digital highway signs have been saying, "Motorcyclists, start seeing them." Kinda of a nice thing!