frozen dead guy

Oddometer: 721
Old 01-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #52292
ONandOFF
-ROAD-

Oddometer: 5,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwalsh View Post
This is the XRL thread. I/we all, come here to discuss XRL's.

There are numerous threads down in CS&M to discuss guns, gun rights and each others opinions on guns.
Please comment on guns, religion, politics and other such shit down there please? Just make sure you put on your thick skin when in the basement. You'll need it.

I think most of you guys would agree that we'd rather discuss things we enjoy with people we feel some connection to than to just go talking to random people, and that it's perfectly acceptable to drift off-topic now and again. What do you think? All in favor, say AYYY
Let's ride!!! - No offense, but there've been a lot of people over time who were just as sure, yet got it wrong. - Una necedad, aunque la repitan millones de bocas, no deja de ser una necedad. - "you know that I could have me a million more friends and all I'd have to lose is my point of view" (Prine)
ONandOFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #52293
flyingwombat
frozen dead guy

Old 01-24-2013, 10:13 PM   #52294
flyingwombat
frozen dead guy

Old 01-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #52295
flyingwombat
frozen dead guy

Old 01-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #52296
ONandOFF
-ROAD-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud Rider View Post
I just discovered this no-battery, crank powered, LED headlamp. This is a nice item to pack in your backpack, or tool tube, when you will be riding after dark. You can use the headlamp to repair a flat tire, or find your way around the campsite.

You can buy this item for $9.99, delivered, at eBay. Crank the retractable handle for one minute, and you will get 40 minutes of light.
Spud
That rocks, Spud. But you are throwing caution to the wind in posting non-xrl stuff. I, for one, applaud your bravery.
Let's ride!!! - No offense, but there've been a lot of people over time who were just as sure, yet got it wrong. - Una necedad, aunque la repitan millones de bocas, no deja de ser una necedad. - "you know that I could have me a million more friends and all I'd have to lose is my point of view" (Prine)
Old 01-24-2013, 10:23 PM   #52297
ONandOFF
-ROAD-

Nice shots, FW. Would love to be there! Why'd that guy ride into that mud bog, anyway?
Old 01-24-2013, 10:29 PM   #52298
Spud Rider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Falcon View Post
How does the headlamp repair a flat tire? Shove it in the hole to keep the air from coming out?

Spud
2005 XR650L: Shorai Battery Relocation, Spud Oil Cooler, XR650R C/S Sprocket, Reinforced Subframe, Chain Slipper Roller, Performance Design Lowering Link, Baja Designs Headlight, FMF Hi-Flo Header, ManRacks SD Rack, ManRacks Front Fender Farkle, CST Surge I Front Tire, D952 Rear Tire, Tusk D-Flex Handguards, Uni Air Filter, No-Toil Evolution air filter oil
Spud Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #52299
Ben99r1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,979
Easton bars

I need to replace some bars on my cr 250. I was wonder if the easton bars are still for sale? If they are can I get a link. Thanks guys, Ben
Ben99r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:55 PM   #52300
Mossy-Back
Wet-Sider

Oddometer: 1,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONandOFF View Post

I think most of you guys would agree that we'd rather discuss things we enjoy with people we feel some connection to than to just go talking to random people, and that it's perfectly acceptable to drift off-topic now and again. What do you think? All in favor, say AYYY
AYYY
Ooh-Rah! Once a Marine, always a Marine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61 View Post
figures...my stud was rusty I played with my nuts a little and it cranked right over
Mossy-Back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:06 PM   #52301
wyoxr
Adventurer

Oddometer: 29
Here ya go Ben, I was just thinking about ordering another set myself.

http://fs7.motosport.com/is/image/Motosport/EAS-EXP-KIT-01_is?$NewPDP2$

wyoxr screwed with this post 01-24-2013 at 11:20 PM
wyoxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:20 PM   #52302
Ben99r1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoxr View Post
Here ya go Ben, I was just thinking about ordering another set myself.

http://fs7.motosport.com/is/image/Motosport/EAS-EXP-KIT-01_is?$NewPDP2$
wyoxr. Thanks for the link.
Ben99r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:31 AM   #52303
Sierra Thumper
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpledrake View Post

Here you go. Actual firing at 03:00.
Thanks a ton for digging this up Drake Now I can formulate my preferred grip for the first time I shoot mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendoteach View Post
Get some of those lead shooting gloves that are used to shoot large bore pistols.
Thats an awesome suggestion....where were you when I was practicing with my Keltec 380? That tiny little sonofagun with its plastic handle chewed my hand up after a couple clips....the little things a pain to shoot actually. But its super concealable I still prefer my S&W 38 special airweight TI with laser site tho for actual shooting.....smooth as butter, and a very accurate little gun. My wife still shoots almost as good as me with her Taurus 38 hammerless concealed carry.....its a little heavier, but that helps the recoil for her and makes her quite the accurate little shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONandOFF View Post
Yikes! These are more of novelty pieces than practical weapons I presume...
That and Sierra's mondo Derringer sound like perfect cases for a forward handle for your second hand. #9 or #8 still is your best bet to stop a raging person or dog, but if it's a bull...
The size of the shot has no affect on the recoil - it's only the mass that matters. For all other factors held unchanged, one ounce of #9 results in equal recoil to one ounce of 00 or one ounce of slug.
As for changing it, altering it would result in regret... Preferable to purchase the other and preserve the resale value of this one.
Forward handle..... actually I kinda like that idea
I agree my derringer is more of a novelty.....I've been told some law enforcement guys liked them for back up pieces tho. Shooter Dave sent me some pics of his 12 gauge pistol...I'm impressed..lets just say he's a VERY creative guy with a neat little defense weapon. I would NOT want to intrude into his home

I have some 410 defense loads for my derringer that have I think 4 big balls in them...not sure what shot size, but they look pretty nasty as far close range damage goes.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:52 AM   #52304
Sierra Thumper
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterDave View Post
I'll send you a PM of it.
PM recieved........all I can say is awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahPahNeh View Post
Reinstalled the snorkel this morning with two plastic auto body and fender rivets Just for now until I can get the mods together. I took a photo but can't figure out how to post, lol.
You'll love the mods when you get them done.....adding mods to these bikes are like eating chips, you just can't stop at one
Old 01-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #52305
Sierra Thumper
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzcoinc View Post
Naw, just nothing else being posted. Thought I liven it up!
How I do?
Quite well actually