User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #391
BearII
No, it's not complicated

Oddometer: 224
the non troll speaks

Gosh, should have known better than posting to the "in crowd" for motoport! Good to see all the crowd of the King (with no clothes (gear)) supporters... rule on! Enjoy motoport minons, enjoy!

Meanwhile I'll continue my RTW suffering with my non motoport gear supported by people who actually provide reasonable customer service... PS, for the starbucks minion, I've only managed to do 10,000 miles so far this year, sorry my RTW doesn't measure up to your manly motoport standards. But hey, if I had to suffer through paying outrageous sums for subpar gear and moronic CS I guess I'd have a developed a serious set of brass ones too! In the meantime let the martini's rule and the surf roll in off the Gaspe Peninsula!

'13 BMW R1200GS ADV (triple black) - it doesn't get any better... just had to get another one!, '07 BMW R1200GS ADV - sold after 73,000 wonderful miles together
'13 Ford Raptor SVT - wow, what a truck!
BearII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:04 AM   #392
TallRob
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearII View Post
Gosh, should have known better than posting to the "in crowd" for motoport! Good to see all the crowd of the King (with no clothes (gear)) supporters... rule on! Enjoy motoport minons, enjoy!

Meanwhile I'll continue my RTW suffering with my non motoport gear supported by people who actually provide reasonable customer service... PS, for the starbucks minion, I've only managed to do 10,000 miles so far this year, sorry my RTW doesn't measure up to your manly motoport standards. But hey, if I had to suffer through paying outrageous sums for subpar gear and moronic CS I guess I'd have a developed a serious set of brass ones too! In the meantime let the martini's rule and the surf roll in off the Gaspe Peninsula!
TallRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #393
aclark79
Rotor Driver

Oddometer: 629
I went down yesterday in a left hand climbing turn. It was my own fault, going to fast and hit some gravel, I went under the bike and slide off the road into the gravel and then into the lower embankment (and mud),

I really thought I was going to get hurt when I went off the road, instead I just scrapped along the road and then the gravel, unhurt, unbruised and jacket has very very light scratching where I scrapped on my left shoulder and back.

I'm very happy with the performance of the jacket.

Ultramesh II

Vide, Aude, Tace

The ultimate responsibility of the pilot is to fulfill the dreams of the countless millions of earthbound ancestors who could only stare skyward and wish

Experience is not what happens to a man, it is what a man does with what happens to him - Aldous Huxley
aclark79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #394
mary_o
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Anyone else think BearII's (joined Feb 2007) postings/rantings sound remarkably similar to License2ill's (banned Jan 2007)?

Re-incarnation?
mary_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:16 PM   #395
mpanther
KotW - Just Ride!

Oddometer: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary_o View Post
Anyone else think BearII's (joined Feb 2007) postings/rantings sound remarkably similar to License2ill's (banned Jan 2007)?

Re-incarnation?
That did cross my mind, then it got lost in the empty space.

Interesting first post, Mary.. lol.

welcome to activity.

ad·ven·ture n.
1. Participation in exciting or hazardous experiences.
2. An undertaking of a questionable nature.
3. An undertaking of a hazardous nature.

'83 GL650swi "My Little Grey Lady"
'86 LS650 Milady's bike
mpanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #396
brokenbonz
n00b

Oddometer: 5
Motoport? For Me?

I worked with Wayne exclusively. He's wonderful. It was a pain in the ass getting all of the body measurements that Motoport required to tailor the perfect fitting Kevlar suit for my scrawny body, but once completed, I have the best suit available......anywhere.

The website needs improvement.........but don't we all. Their protective clothing does not.

You will be very happy with the final results.

Remember, protective clothing protects your body. What's a couple of hundred extra when your body is at stake?

When you place your order say hello to Wayne for me.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #397
Dantegod
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 334
Wayne Makes Great Gear

Wayne makes some great stuff. Sorry we don't see him at the IMS shows anymore.. We love to see great quality gear sold in the USA market. We always recommend Motoport, Rukka and Langlitz to customers that are looking for gear to compare to ours before a purchase. Wayne makes some of the best gear out there..

Paul
British Motorcycle Gear
Dantegod is offline   Reply With Quote