ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Thumpers
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2015, 12:56 AM   #1
Kotei OP
Adventurer
 
Kotei's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Voronezh Rus
Oddometer: 25
Honda xr650l oil radiator Help mi

Decided to repeat modes xr650l oil radiator
http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...=689875&page=3
Payment by card for the radiator Lrg PS= 75 usd purchase 31/03/2015
http://www.bakerprecision.com/trucool.htm
the seller promised to send me the next day purchase
but is silent about a week and a letter is not responding.
I live in Russia and the English language I have not very good.
Would you call this seller and ask him a question on my behalf.
When he sends me my order?
I got the impression that he just lied to me ((((
I would be very grateful for the help
PHONE SELLER
__________________
Auspicia sunt fausta
Kotei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:56 AM   #2
Kotei OP
Adventurer
 
Kotei's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Voronezh Rus
Oddometer: 25
Call him tomorrow somebody please
__________________
Auspicia sunt fausta
Kotei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 12:40 AM   #3
Kotei OP
Adventurer
 
Kotei's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Voronezh Rus
Oddometer: 25
help me, the seller may send me a purchase after the call of his country. It's a shame to give money to the fraudsters.
__________________
Auspicia sunt fausta
Kotei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 09:39 AM   #4
RZRob
Beastly Adventurer
 
RZRob's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
Oddometer: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotei View Post
Decided to repeat modes xr650l oil radiator
http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...=689875&page=3
Payment by card for the radiator Lrg PS= 75 usd purchase 31/03/2015
http://www.bakerprecision.com/trucool.htm
the seller promised to send me the next day purchase
but is silent about a week and a letter is not responding.
I live in Russia and the English language I have not very good.
Would you call this seller and ask him a question on my behalf.
When he sends me my order?
I got the impression that he just lied to me ((((
I would be very grateful for the help
PHONE SELLER
Spoke to Darlene and she was out of the office and emails were going only to her. It will ship Priority Mail today, but won't have a tracking number (as that would double shipping cost ($30 > $60). You're fine. Sit back and enjoy some Vodka while you wait.

RZ Rob
RZRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:22 AM   #5
Kotei OP
Adventurer
 
Kotei's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Voronezh Rus
Oddometer: 25
Thank you for your call after the office was a miracle.
Seller responded to my letter.
As for the track numbers he promised me it even before I paid him for the goods. I had to buy goods with delivery from the US and have never had key problems.
This is the first dealer in my memory.
And not one of the sellers perestoval not respond to emails after receipt of payment for the purchase.
I think that if you did not call him, I did not see no answer to his letter was not his purchase.
Will be in Russian vodka with me.
You company will show you the real Russia.
Once again, thank you for calling.
I hope this guy sends me my purchase.
__________________
Auspicia sunt fausta
Kotei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 12:08 PM   #6
Kotei OP
Adventurer
 
Kotei's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Voronezh Rus
Oddometer: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZRob View Post
Spoke to Darlene and she was out of the office and emails were going only to her. It will ship Priority Mail today, but won't have a tracking number (as that would double shipping cost ($30 > $60). You're fine. Sit back and enjoy some Vodka while you wait.

RZ Rob
an average of US premise goes by regular mail to my address about a month, plus or minus a week.
If air express delivery is 2 to 3 weeks.
Normal seller sends the purchase within a maximum of three days.
And always responds to requests from clients.
All smartphones and tablets now and you can always check my emails especially since it's your job.
The seller promised to send me my purchase 6 days ago.
And after receiving the money just stopped talking to me and I did not answer more than one letter.
Thank you for helping Moto brothers
__________________
Auspicia sunt fausta
Kotei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 07:17 PM   #7
Argus16
ThReAd KiLleR
 
Argus16's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Vancouver Island
Oddometer: 522
Many people took vacation last week because of Easter holiday.
That was likely the reason nobody answered your emails.
Argus16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:44 PM   #8
Kotei OP
Adventurer
 
Kotei's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Voronezh Rus
Oddometer: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argus16 View Post
Many people took vacation last week because of Easter holiday.
That was likely the reason nobody answered your emails.
I went on facebook seller and there is no such reviews about opportunities to talk to him after the purchase within two weeks.
__________________
Auspicia sunt fausta
Kotei is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015