User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
droopydawg OP
needs a shower

Oddometer: 91
Thumps up to....(Dealer recommendation)

When ever I have a really bad experience from a vendor, or a really good experience, I usually like to make it known.
A big thumps up goes out to Second Wind BMW/Triumph in New Hampshire for my recent ebay purchase of a brand new, only one butt has ever been on it, stock seat from an 08 Tiger. (New owner of a Tiger bought an upgraded seat, and dealer was left with the original). A much nicer, non-slip seat than what came on my 07 model. It is not so much the seat itself, as it is the price I paid for it. $50 plus $10 shipping. Holy Cow, what a bargin! I was the only bidder, and no reserve. Goes to show the awesome deals that are out there, if you look a little.

There was nothing wrong with my original seat, other than 17000 miles of wear, but I just could not pass up a new, nicer seat for $50, when they are $300+ when you buy them new from the Triumph Dealer. Now I have my old seat that I can modify for my '87 Yamaha SRX250 project.
droopydawg is offline   Reply With Quote