User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2006, 02:51 AM   #1
Adventure Kitty OP
Tuna Gatita Blanca

Oddometer: 1,267
Laugh Adventure Kitty's Index of Adventure

I wanted to do something very nice for my 100th post. I have been thinking about it for a couple of weeks. I have not even been here a year but people have been very nice to me and made me feel at home. That's because people here understand aventure! I want to spend my 100th post thanking a few people and to give me a place to list all of my aventures (kind of like Mr Flug's threads...but without the shark).

My AventuresFirst I want to thank Mr ZenSlug who put together the first aventure ride I ever went on with aventure riders. We went on a very nice aventure up in the San Gabriel Mountains. I didn't talk to many people there because I wasn't sure if they would like me or not. This is Mr Slug from the WMRS ride last month.

I also want to thank MotoMike who was on that first ride and told me about a place where I could go look for a baby lynx (I think it was called Lynx Gulch). That's Mr MotoMike in the grey on the left side of the bench.

I also want to thank him for inviting me to party with all the aventure riders at the WMRS ride last month. I thought I was going to be in the aventure truck all night but he said that if I was there, I had to party with them. He made me feel very welcome!

I want to thank Mr Dzrtracin for offering me some of his tuhkeela (that's him in the blue pants in that picture up there). Tuhkeela is very nice and I'm sorry about blowing tuna out of my nose. I really did like it! I'm also very sorry about your new KTM. I finally figured out that you were talking about your Super Enduro (not the super...umm...never mind). It's a very nice KTM even if it's not a aventure!

Finally I want to thank VelvtRide for welcoming me here. She was nice enough to say hello when I got here and told me that it was okay if I post rides about my aventure quad until I get my KTM Mini Aventure (or lowering links and a shorter seat for this one).

I would thank Donkey Hotey (he's not really a donkey) for riding my motorcycle for me and taking pictures but HE STILL HASN'T FIXED MY AVENTURE! He's not very nice!

And finally thank you for all the people who read about my aventures! I am happy to share my aventures because when I'm not on aventures I read about other people's aventures and that makes me want to go on more aventures because aventures are very nice!

Adventure Kitty screwed with this post 10-28-2013 at 11:07 PM
Adventure Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 04:47 AM   #2
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,251
Hello Kitty

GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 05:53 AM   #3
kittycactus
Banned

Oddometer: 578
I always enjoy reading about your aventures and you made me smile this morning, thanks.
kittycactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:41 AM   #4
bobcat
recalculating

Oddometer: 3,052
Hi Adventure Kitty,

VelvtRide and I were talking about you last month at the Pink Rally. Were your ears burning? We talked about how much we like your ride reports. Maybe you can make it to the next Pink Rally? If Greg can't drive the adventure truck all the way to Arkansas, maybe you can have an adventure traveling there via the U.S. Postal Service.

It looks like you met one of my relatives on your Bristlecone pine adventure:

Keep the ride reports coming kitty.
bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:23 PM   #5
shanako
Adventurer

Oddometer: 37
yaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!....

fucking hoot!!!!!!!!!.....i love reading about aventure kitty. keep the faith, cat.

shanako
shanako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:51 PM   #6
larryboy
Paint it black.

Oddometer: 13,660
i'm pretty sure a moderator needs to change "index" in the thread title to "litter box".

Old 09-05-2006, 03:20 PM   #7
VelvtRide
i can haz a motrsykle?

Oddometer: 25,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventure Kitty
I wanted to do something very nice for my 100th post. I have been thinking about it for a couple of weeks. I have not even been here a year but people have been very nice to me and made me feel at home. That's because people here understand aventure! I want to spend my 100th post thanking a few people and to give me a place to list all of my aventures (kind of like Mr Flug's threads...but without the shark).

My Ride Reports (so far)
Adventure Kitty RAWKS!

You've done very well this year, even if you haven't gotten your Mini KTM Aventure yet. I'm glad to see Greg looked out for you on your trips - the desert has beasts that can carry little kitties away. We don't want that to happen to you! We love Adventure Kitty! :rabia

I'm looking forward to seeing your next ride report - and be sure to include pics of you kicking Greg in the slats for not getting you your KTM yet. (Do you want me to send him a mean & nasty PM to help?)

Thanks for your additions to this forum - you are certainly a wonderful one!

VR

Eat to live, don't live to eat. - VelvtRide, 2011
VelvtRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:53 PM   #8
Johnny Drunkard
sQuishy

Oddometer: 6,523
Yo, Kitty.

Any info on the pop-up camper?

Quote:
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 08:32 PM   #9
RiverRat
Endless Chores

Oddometer: 3,836
Quote:

That was a fun night AK!

RiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:36 PM   #10
Adventure Kitty OP
Tuna Gatita Blanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat
VelvtRide and I were talking about you last month at the Pink Rally. Were your ears burning?
Why would my ears burn? My nose burned when tuhkeela came out of it but none of it came out of my ears. Burning ears do not sound very nice!

Yes, I wanted to go to the Pink Rally but I did not know if I could go or not. I still can't ride by myself and Greg would have needed to come with me. We would not have to take the aventure truck. That's what the rubber cow is for. We rode the rubber cow up to see the Serta sheep on the WMRS ride last month. That was very nice! I don't think I would want to go to the rally if I had to go in a aventure box. Aventure boxes are not a aventure!

The baby bobcat I met at the Bristlecone forest visitor center was very nice. You should call her. She's very lonely there. Not many kitties come to visit her. The lady ranger looked really suprised that we were having such a good time. She didn't want to get near us because she didn't want to bother us.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:52 PM   #11
Adventure Kitty OP
Tuna Gatita Blanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvtRide
You've done very well this year, even if you haven't gotten your Mini KTM Aventure yet.
No, I haven't got my Mini Aventure yet but we look for one every week. The new Mini Aventures were on sale for only $1100 but they don't look like a real Aventure. I want a 1999-2002. They look like a real aventure!

He did buy me a KTM 4.50 EXC. I took it to the WMRS ride. It's a nice bike but it's not a aventure. The fuel range isn't very good and it needs more flywheel for tight trails. Also the compression damping is a bit weak in the mid-stroke (I don't know what any of that means but I read it somewhere).

Quote:
the desert has beasts that can carry little kitties away. We don't want that to happen to you!
Those poor baby animals. I rescued my poor baby chupacabras. Everybody is afraid of her but she just wanted tuna. Dora thought that we were in danger but I knew better. Poor baby chupacabras.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to seeing your next ride report - and be sure to include pics of you kicking Greg in the slats for not getting you your KTM yet. (Do you want me to send him a mean & nasty PM to help?)
WOULD THAT HELP? THAT WOULD BE VERY NICE!

Ummm...no, that won't help. He wants to get me a mini aventure. We just have to wait for the right one. Thank you though.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:57 PM   #12
Adventure Kitty OP
Tuna Gatita Blanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drunkard
Yo, Kitty.

Any info on the pop-up camper?
Yes, that belongs to Mr RiverRat. That's a aventure camper. It had disco lights on that flagpole and disco music and when Mr Rat drinks enough tuhkeela he disco dances.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:07 PM   #13
VelvtRide
i can haz a motrsykle?

Quote:
It had disco lights on that flagpole and disco music and when Mr Rat drinks enough tuhkeela he disco dances.

Old 09-05-2006, 10:13 PM   #14
VelvtRide
i can haz a motrsykle?

Quote:

Very nice tent! Is that your boyfriend in the tent, Kitty? Where do your other friends sleep?

Make sure that you stake that tent down in the desert - you wouldn't want to get blown away in your tent when the winds kicks up out there, would you?

Old 09-05-2006, 10:27 PM   #15
Adventure Kitty OP
Tuna Gatita Blanca

Quote:
Very nice tent! Is that your boyfriend in the tent, Kitty? Where do your other friends sleep?
No VelvtRide that was on the WMRS Mammuff aventure. That's my baby mammuff in the tent and that's her big sister that we searched all over the bolcano for. Didn't you see that ride report? It was a aventure!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...66#post3109966

The big mammuff did not fit in the tent so we had to sleep in the aventure truck that night. I took that tent on the Chupacaras aventure trip and I slept inside with Dora and baby black bear. It's a very nice tent!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152131