User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2007, 07:16 AM   #76
LukasM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,352
Hi Rob,

I am interested in one of your pumps. The ebay aunction said $28 for shipping to Austria, but you mentioned that you could fit them in a flat rate envelope? Will this also work with the Slime pump (I don't need the packaging if thats a problem).

Thanks,
Lukas
LukasM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:30 AM   #77
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,582
Hey Lukas-

No problem. Purchase whichever you like and I will refund the excess shipping. Put a note in the PayPal notes field during checkout to remind me. Happy to get one right out to you.

Ride Safe!

Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasM
Hi Rob,

I am interested in one of your pumps. The ebay aunction said $28 for shipping to Austria, but you mentioned that you could fit them in a flat rate envelope? Will this also work with the Slime pump (I don't need the packaging if thats a problem).

Thanks,
Lukas
Motopumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:37 AM   #78
LukasM
Beastly Adventurer

Just to clarify this and so your other international customers can figure out their shipping cost on USPS.com, either of the kits (Motopump or Slime) will fit a USPS Flat rate envelope (9 1/2" x 12 1/2." Maximum weight 4 pounds)?
Old 06-15-2007, 01:28 PM   #79
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer

The MotoPump kits fit, the slime pumps do, but I have had one rejected by an angry Postal Employee.

Not all countries accept USPS Priority Mail.

Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasM
Just to clarify this and so your other international customers can figure out their shipping cost on USPS.com, either of the kits (Motopump or Slime) will fit a USPS Flat rate envelope (9 1/2" x 12 1/2." Maximum weight 4 pounds)?
Old 06-15-2007, 06:56 PM   #80
LukasM
Beastly Adventurer

Thats good to hear! I will do some more research which one I should buy and will contact you tomorrow for the order.

Luckily Austria does accept Priority, I just received a package today - but it was a motorcycle subframe so it sure didn't fit in an envelope!

Lukas
Old 06-16-2007, 06:15 PM   #81
twinrider
pass the catnip

Oddometer: 9,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinrider
Rob, I'd like one of your tubeless kits to keep in my car, but am wondering if you can supply additional sticky string plugs? Can't find that size over here in Tokyo and need some for the repair kit that I keep in my bike. Thanks.

Jim

Any word on this Rob? Thanks.
2006 Djebel 250XC
twinrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 08:01 PM   #82
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer

Sure, no problem to include extra sticky strings. I have some in stock right now.

Go ahead and order from the site and shoot me an email to remind me about the extra strings. I am not set up for international postage on the site yet, so I will send a separate invoice for $9 additional for Priority Mail International.

Thanks!
Rob
http://motopumps.com

sales@motoessentials.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinrider
Rob, I'd like one of your tubeless kits to keep in my car, but am wondering if you can supply additional sticky string plugs? Can't find that size over here in Tokyo and need some for the repair kit that I keep in my bike. Thanks.

Jim
Old 06-17-2007, 05:00 PM   #83
twinrider
pass the catnip

Rob, sent you an email. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motopumps
Sure, no problem to include extra sticky strings. I have some in stock right now.

Go ahead and order from the site and shoot me an email to remind me about the extra strings. I am not set up for international postage on the site yet, so I will send a separate invoice for $9 additional for Priority Mail International.

Thanks!
Rob
http://motopumps.com

sales@motoessentials.com
2006 Djebel 250XC
Old 06-23-2007, 06:39 PM   #84
twinrider
pass the catnip

Got my kit today, thanks again Rob
2006 Djebel 250XC
Old 06-28-2007, 06:12 PM   #85
urbancowboy
Vicious Cycler

Oddometer: 1,743
ithaca

rob,

i'll be in ithaca for a few days. wanna meet up for a ride sunday or monday?
urbancowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:24 PM   #86
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer

Thumb

Yeah! Sunday would be great. Give me a call on Saturday. H 533-9985 cell 279-3940

Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancowboy
rob,

i'll be in ithaca for a few days. wanna meet up for a ride sunday or monday?
Old 07-01-2007, 08:25 PM   #87
urbancowboy
Vicious Cycler

Oddometer: 1,743
Quote:
Yeah! Sunday would be great. Give me a call on Saturday. H 533-9985 cell 279-3940

Rob
d'oh. just got online. sorry. had a busy day today. cleaned the gutters and trimmed trees at the ranch. nice to know that the parents miss me! leaving tues morning for a new england loop. lemme know if you wanna come for part or all of it.
urbancowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:52 AM   #88
OzAdvRider
EZrider

Oddometer: 117
Tks a million

Hi Rob,

Your package arrived before me.Love the BLUE bag. Wow quality stuff. Aaron & Matthew (my sons) says thank you for the 2 extra valve openers. I cannot say thank you enough. Every bike and car should have one. Have a good week ahead Rob

Best regards,
Willis

Quote:
Yes, normal cigarette lighter plug will be included.

:-)

Give me a yell when it arrives.

Ride Safe!

Rob
OzAdvRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:34 AM   #89
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer

Ever Tried a Crampbuster?

Wanted to let folks know that we are now a stocking Crampbuster dealer and are offering free shipping for a limited time.

Check it out!

MotoPumps.com is a CrampBuster Dealer. We stock all four models and ship daily.

Free Shipping for a limited time!

Fits standard grips. Installs in seconds with no tools! I use the Crampbuster on all my bikes, from sportbikes, to large touring bikes with fat grips. The Crampbuster will add hours of comfort to your rides!

If you have not tried one of these, you owe it to yourself! The Crampbuster allows you to relax your throttle hand and allow the weight of your hand to maintain a steady speed.

The CrampBuster is the original motorcycle cruise assist. Thousands of customers worldwide enjoy the ease of use of this simple tool. See how a CrampBuster can benefit you today.

Benefits of Using the CrampBuster
  • Full throttle control with a relaxed hand
  • Reduces hand fatigue and cramping
  • Comfortably fits your hand
  • Easier throttle operation
  • Eliminates throttle "creep"
  • Doesn't lock throttle on
CB 1
CB 2
CB 3
CB 4
Why Buy a CrampBuster
  • More control over cruise control, especially in town, winding roads, or cruising with your buddies.
  • It's guaranteed - if it breaks we'll replace it.
  • Crampbuster is the original patented design, not a copy or an imitation. When you buy a Crampbuster you are supporting the person who invented it!
Q. How does it work?
A. There are no moving parts or tools required. It works on the principle of an oil filter wrench. Simply"stretch" it open and snap it on the outside of your grip. It will rotate clockwise (upward for adjustment) but when turned "counter clockwise" (downward) by the weight of your palm it "pinches" and the throttle is pulled open.

To Go Faster, simply lift it a little (causing it to rotate up clockwise) then rest your palm back on it.

To Go Slower, simply spin it up clockwise completely around until it comes up into a position "a little lower" than before.

Q. How much is it?
A. All four models are the same price - $9.95

Q. What size do I need?
A. There are two diameters; the "Standard" is 1 1/8" diameter and fits most stock grips. The "Oversize" which is 1 3/8" diameter and is designed mainly for the big fat Harley grips. Your grip needs to be larger than 1 3/8" diameter or the oversize will only slip and not work. If your grip is 1 3/8" or smaller you need the Standard CrampBuster.

With both diameters you have a choice - the narrow model or the new short/wide model.

Standard - 1 1/8" diameter
CB1 Long narrow paddle
CB2 Short wide paddle

Oversize - 1 3/8" diameter
CB3 Long narrow paddle
CB4 Short wide paddle

Check them out and order one today!
MotoPumps.com
Old 08-04-2007, 02:00 AM   #90
2wheelsburning
Ich bin ein Bier.

Oddometer: 43
I recently received my MotoPump kit. I'm impressed both with the quality of the kit and the quick service. Thanks also for your support of overseas military APO shipping.