ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2007, 12:48 PM   #196
kdscoates
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,474
by 10:oo am half the day will be gone

i will meet ya at 10:00 at dales but fair warning breakfast has been gone by about 9:00 or 9:30 lately.

willy and lucky i will meet ya earlier and ride cooper creek if ya want need to check the house up there anyway? just let me know!!

quote from 4runner "but,if you really need a 80/20 , which most of us do and won't admit it,"
kdscoates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:13 PM   #197
flux_capacitor OP
I know a shortcut!

Oddometer: 9,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdscoates
by 10:oo am half the day will be gone

i will meet ya at 10:00 at dales but fair warning breakfast has been gone by about 9:00 or 9:30 lately.

willy and lucky i will meet ya earlier and ride cooper creek if ya want need to check the house up there anyway? just let me know!!
Hell, we can meet earlier. I ain't skeered. Just didn't think everyone would want to. We can always leave from my house, do the usual lap to Suches, and meet at Dale's at 10. I was gonna ride there anyway..takes less time for me to ride all dirt to Suches than it does for me to drive slab in the truck that far! I'm in for whatever, so..whatever!
flux_capacitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:40 PM   #198
kdscoates
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flux_capacitor
Hell, we can meet earlier. I ain't skeered. Just didn't think everyone would want to. We can always leave from my house, do the usual lap to Suches, and meet at Dale's at 10. I was gonna ride there anyway..takes less time for me to ride all dirt to Suches than it does for me to drive slab in the truck that far! I'm in for whatever, so..whatever!
i don't care either just bstin your balls whatever works for me lets see what willy and lucky can do and we will just make dags do whatever we say

quote from 4runner "but,if you really need a 80/20 , which most of us do and won't admit it,"
Old 01-25-2007, 01:58 PM   #199
lucky_strike
whose flux?

Oddometer: 2,655
im leaving from flux's house and riding dirt to dales. see ya there. so whos riding dirt with us to dales?

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=809561
lucky_strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:07 PM   #200
kdscoates
Beastly Adventurer

i am in but we might wanna skip the creek don't wanna be cold all day!

but i am pretty much waterproof so if we must i'm in!! maybe we will do some preview of canada creek if we get going early enough!!or meet at dales earlier say 9:30 we leave by 8:00 or 8:30???

Old 01-25-2007, 02:10 PM   #201
flux_capacitor OP
I know a shortcut!

We must ride the creek! ADV needs a "Flux" smilie that is a smilie head bobbing around in the water or something!
Old 01-25-2007, 03:06 PM   #202
Willy-B
onebudwiser

Oddometer: 7,804
I sure hope Kick stands up @ 10:00 don't mean hang around Dales until everyone that forgot to check their air pressure, chain slack, throttle adjustment and stories from road 20 minutes before Steve and I need to head back.

Oh, I don't mean that in bad way.

I'm in for splittin' from Fluxes crib too, Steve, Lucky & Lucky brother-Flux. Let's roll early.

Damn the cold.

My theory, you only get one chance, go full fucking throttle, all the way, all the time.-Trip
Willy-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:23 PM   #203
Willy-B
onebudwiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdscoates
we will just make dags do whatever we say

That fucker'd be happy knowing I may have a new headlight by Saturday.

My theory, you only get one chance, go full fucking throttle, all the way, all the time.-Trip
Old 01-25-2007, 03:52 PM   #204
SuchesRider
Just Do It!

Oddometer: 1,653
I'll plan to meet you all at Dales at 9:30....
SuchesRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 04:33 PM   #205
flux_capacitor OP
I know a shortcut!

Okay.

Okay, as far as I am concerned, here is the plan. Whoever wants to leave from my place: Just NORTH of my 'hood on Hwy 9 there is a little country store/ gas station called C.L. CRANE'S on the left hand side about a mile north at the top of a hill. (It is just after the turnoff to go to the 'first section.') Meet there no later than 8:30. Earlier if ya can. We'll book it to Suches where we'll meet Suches Rider and whoever else up at DALES between 9:30- 10:00. I will more than likely not be interested in more than a 15 minute break or so at Dales, personally. We'll ride then to Canada Creek before Billy and Coates have to split. Fire tower, too, if they can. If not, the rest of us will for sure.

Like Willy-B said: "DAMN the COLD!"

Work for everyone?
Old 01-25-2007, 04:56 PM   #206
Willy-B
onebudwiser

Quote:
Okay, as far as I am concerned, here is the plan. Whoever wants to leave from my place: Just NORTH of my 'hood on Hwy 9 there is a little country store/ gas station called C.L. CRANE'S on the left hand side about a mile north at the top of a hill. (It is just after the turnoff to go to the 'first section.') Meet there no later than 8:30. Earlier if ya can. We'll book it to Suches where we'll meet Suches Rider and whoever else up at DALES between 9:30- 10:00. I will more than likely not be interested in more than a 15 minute break or so at Dales, personally. We'll ride then to Canada Creek before Billy and Coates have to split. Fire tower, too, if they can. If not, the rest of us will for sure.

Work for everyone?
Sounds like one helluva plan.

I have know idea how to get to C.L. Cranes though.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:12 PM   #207
kdscoates
Beastly Adventurer

willy b come out 53 to dawsonville at 400 go north to the next light and turn left that will be hwy 136 then go to the 4 way stop and turn right that will be north on hwy 9 go about 5 or 6 miles and cranes will be on the left.
you will see us at the store only store on 9 in that area old style store white conc. blocks!!!

Old 01-25-2007, 05:14 PM   #208
kdscoates
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:

Work for everyone?

i knew you would step and finalize the plan thanks that is my plan as well i'm in see ya at cranes between 8:00 and 8:30! on sun

Old 01-25-2007, 05:28 PM   #209
Dags
I'm not British

Oddometer: 1,240
Maybe

I'm still a maybe for Sunday.

Got to see what happens with the house shit

Did get a new pair of heated gloves that I want to try out
Dags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:32 PM   #210
flux_capacitor OP
I know a shortcut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dags

Did get a new pair of heated gloves that I want to try out
Poser.

Coates got the directions right. Willy-B, you have never ridden the infamous "First Section" have you?