ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Australia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 09:46 PM   #6586
waikiki
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Waikiki, Western Australia
Oddometer: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by vk6yjs View Post
Hi guys

Home from hospital.. Thanks big time for getting bike home BUT can we please avoid posting any pics or comments just for now.?
"
Just wanna get the "paperwork" out the way first.

Cheer Jay
Glad to hear your'e alright Jay. Also if anyone else was involved, hope ya's are also ok.

Hurry up with that paperwork too !
__________________
Farewell, shitty day, don't forget to fuck thyself on the way out !
waikiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #6587
Tenerrod
Backyard Hack
 
Tenerrod's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Perth SOR
Oddometer: 834
Hi Jay.
Sounds like you might have lost a bit of bark on the weekend.
Glad to hear nothing is broken and you live to ride another dirty day.
__________________
XT660Z Tenere - Ol' Smokey
Tenerrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:00 AM   #6588
bully1
Beastly Adventurer
 
bully1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Perth west aussie
Oddometer: 3,907
I'm glad that someone took that photo down, I've had phone calls all day from women ........... and then their husbands thanking me, something about me and foreplay... buggered if I know
__________________
'02 GSX 1400 outfit........coming together ( slowly )
'06 HUSKY TE510.............no wearing out front tyres ( pity about the rears )
'06 HUSKY TE610............ lots of power on tap
'92 R100GSPD ( modified)...........slow and easy
bully1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:03 AM   #6589
59DEN
Studly Adventurer
 
59DEN's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Albany, Western Australia
Oddometer: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by bully1 View Post
I'm glad that someone took that photo down, I've had phone calls all day from women ........... and then their husbands thanking me, something about me and foreplay... buggered if I know

What these women, Bully
59DEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:04 AM   #6590
bully1
Beastly Adventurer
 
bully1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Perth west aussie
Oddometer: 3,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by 59DEN View Post
What these women, Bully
Is that the menage that you are hooked up with Den ? You and Jack Thompson really are brothers aren't ya ??

When they rang today I did't know they were yours.
__________________
'02 GSX 1400 outfit........coming together ( slowly )
'06 HUSKY TE510.............no wearing out front tyres ( pity about the rears )
'06 HUSKY TE610............ lots of power on tap
'92 R100GSPD ( modified)...........slow and easy
bully1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:16 AM   #6591
59DEN
Studly Adventurer
 
59DEN's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Albany, Western Australia
Oddometer: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by bully1 View Post
Is that the menage that you are hooked up with Den ? You and Jack Thompson really are brothers aren't ya ??

When they rang today I did't know they were yours.
Good on ya Bully, I have learnt a new word, catch up at the OCBR
59DEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #6592
dremented
wheres the beer ?
 
dremented's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: West Aus
Oddometer: 60
Overnight

Gonna head up to the Julimar ( near Bullsbrook ) for an overnight camp with my son on the weekend of 29-30 th .

He's just learning to ride his 50cc .
dremented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:12 PM   #6593
bully1
Beastly Adventurer
 
bully1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Perth west aussie
Oddometer: 3,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by dremented View Post
Gonna head up to the Julimar ( near Bullsbrook ) for an overnight camp with my son on the weekend of 29-30 th .

He's just learning to ride his 50cc .

I'm going up Sunday morning to stand around the fire awile then practise my crashing.
__________________
'02 GSX 1400 outfit........coming together ( slowly )
'06 HUSKY TE510.............no wearing out front tyres ( pity about the rears )
'06 HUSKY TE610............ lots of power on tap
'92 R100GSPD ( modified)...........slow and easy
bully1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:45 PM   #6594
chrisamberely
USMC. (retired).
 
chrisamberely's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: West Aus/Texas
Oddometer: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
Glad to hear your'e alright Jay. Also if anyone else was involved, hope ya's are also ok.

Hurry up with that paperwork too !
So what did happen out there? Is every1 doing ok? No big injuries?
chrisamberely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #6595
supermancam
Gnarly Adventurer
 
supermancam's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: Perth, Australia
Oddometer: 315
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully1 View Post
I'm going up Sunday morning to stand around the fire awile then practise my crashing.
Haven't been in Julimar in awhile, I can do some demos for you Sunday!
__________________
03 KLR 650

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads"
supermancam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:41 PM   #6596
fatgut
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Perth WA
Oddometer: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by bully1 View Post
I'm going up Sunday morning to stand around the fire awile then practise my crashing.
Do we have a road name or km from and turn off. This newbe has never been before.
Kev.
fatgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:02 AM   #6597
DANNOj
Beastly Adventurer
 
DANNOj's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Oddometer: 2,154
Hi Richo, Gav!

Jay - I hope things are OK mate.

I'm not going to be able to make the OCBR this year.... I'm moving to Brisbane at the end of October!
__________________
2006 640ADV

DANNOj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:34 AM   #6598
bully1
Beastly Adventurer
 
bully1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Perth west aussie
Oddometer: 3,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNOj View Post
Hi Richo, Gav!

Jay - I hope things are OK mate.

I'm not going to be able to make the OCBR this year.... I'm moving to Brisbane at the end of October!
over to the Smelly Hound............I see what's going on here...some sort of KTM tryst .
__________________
'02 GSX 1400 outfit........coming together ( slowly )
'06 HUSKY TE510.............no wearing out front tyres ( pity about the rears )
'06 HUSKY TE610............ lots of power on tap
'92 R100GSPD ( modified)...........slow and easy
bully1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:41 AM   #6599
DANNOj
Beastly Adventurer
 
DANNOj's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Oddometer: 2,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by bully1 View Post
over to the Smelly Hound............I see what's going on here...some sort of KTM tryst .
Haha well it looks likes Hound is too busy for riding at the moment!

But the KTM bit is right, I will be adding another KTM to the garage..... I pick up a 990 with big tanks once I get over there! Holding onto the 640 though, just in case I don't like it

What's with the stable of Husky's Bully?!? Can't decide between 510 and 610?!
__________________
2006 640ADV

DANNOj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:46 AM   #6600
bully1
Beastly Adventurer
 
bully1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Perth west aussie
Oddometer: 3,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNOj View Post
Haha well it looks likes Hound is too busy for riding at the moment!

But the KTM bit is right, I will be adding another KTM to the garage..... I pick up a 990 with big tanks once I get over there! Holding onto the 640 though, just in case I don't like it

What's with the stable of Husky's Bully?!? Can't decide between 510 and 610?!

WellHusky was owned by BMW at the time. Closest to orange I'll have.
__________________
'02 GSX 1400 outfit........coming together ( slowly )
'06 HUSKY TE510.............no wearing out front tyres ( pity about the rears )
'06 HUSKY TE610............ lots of power on tap
'92 R100GSPD ( modified)...........slow and easy
bully1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014