ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2010, 10:00 PM   #4366
#1Fan
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian-M
I may be remembering wrong, but I seem to remember those helmets being $110 at Performance. I found them ranging from $105 to $115 shipped from tons of online vendors too ($115 for the same red color). While you can ask whatever you want, it may have an effect on how many offers you get.
I searched around online and this was the cheapest I could find it for.
Everyone should be so lucky as to be able to ride a motorbike through the Himalayas.
#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:31 PM   #4367
Smith
b00n

Oddometer: 90
Taken, thanks.

Smith screwed with this post 06-06-2010 at 08:35 PM
Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #4368
wyogirl311
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 374
Coke Soda Vending Machine

$400 Coke Soda vending machine
This would be perfect for someone who has a shop of some kind or a retail store. 100% working condition, just plugged it in this morning and is cooling. We bought it for our business when we had more of a retail space, but now we're in an office building on the second floor and don't have the room... Holds 12oz cans or 20oz bottles. No bill changer - only coin. PM or call with offer (nine7oh) 4eight1 - 0two5nine

Old 06-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #4369
SixdayJ
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 72
Sony TV

20" Sony WEGA TV with digital to analog converter. $30 for both.

The tv is a 20" and has a decent picture for its age. We used this as our primary television and we've never had a problem with it. It's a flatscreen (but definitely not flat-panel). It comes with the remote.

The converter is a Zenith and has never had any problems either. It's a bit over a year old. It does what it's supposed to do. This also comes with a remote that will turn the tv on/off also.

I'll take it. - PM sent. - J2
SixdayJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #4370
aerospacescott
Adventurer

Oddometer: 82
Snow scooter - with pictures

I'm stupid and don't know how to post pictures, so i put some on craigslist, located below:
http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1777578910.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerospacescott
Anyone interested in a snow scooter? I got one off of craigslist awhile back, it didn't have a motor. It's similar to the one below for $700, but i can't see anyone ever paying that much! Looks like it originally had a 43cc weed whacker type engine on it. I put a 6 hp or so engine on it from Harbor Freight, a centrifugal clutch, and new gears. I had big plans to also make a go-kart and swap the motor between the two. I ended up putting it together, using it once, and it's sat ever since. Needs a seat, as I just used my bike seat. Also needs a chain guard, as it tore the hell out of my pants, luckily avoiding my leg. Has tons of torque and was pretty fun the hour that I used it. I can get some more pictures up tomorrow if anyone's interested.

How about $250, or trade for guns/ammo/scope/elk hunting gear?

http://www.trendtimes.com/43snscwifrsh.html

aerospacescott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:01 AM   #4371
derm75
I'm a brother shamus...

Oddometer: 389
Olympia GT Air All Seasons Transition Jacket

I have an Olympia GT Air All Seasons Transition Jacket, size XL, in great shape I'm looking to get rid of. Nothing wrong with it, I have both liners, some light dirt on the yellow areas of the jacket. Just over a year old. New sells for $279, how about $175?

Jeremy
derm75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:02 PM   #4372
ginslung
It'll take.

Oddometer: 221
WTB: Safety Cabinet

Looking for a safety cabinet for garage flammables, fairly flexible on the size. Let me know if you have one you're looking to part with.

Cash or depending on the cabinet, trade for a Corbin seat in good shape off an '05 950A?

Thanks!
ginslung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #4373
UncleDirt
Uncivil to idiots.

Oddometer: 11,273
If you don't find one Dom, and you have access to the metal scrap, come out to the house and I'll weld one up for you.
Dave
UncleDirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #4374
ginslung
It'll take.

Oddometer: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDirt
If you don't find one Dom, and you have access to the metal scrap, come out to the house and I'll weld one up for you.
Dave
Right on, thanks Dave!
ginslung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #4375
#1Fan
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by derm75
I have an Olympia GT Air All Seasons Transition Jacket, size XL, in great shape I'm looking to get rid of. Nothing wrong with it, I have both liners, some light dirt on the yellow areas of the jacket. Just over a year old. New sells for $279, how about $175?

Jeremy
You interested in trading for my helmet and cash?
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...postcount=4437
Everyone should be so lucky as to be able to ride a motorbike through the Himalayas.

#1Fan screwed with this post 06-06-2010 at 04:34 PM
#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:40 PM   #4376
wintonio
last of the Dum Dum Daze

Oddometer: 1,654
1979 Suzuki TS250

$250 OBO, will post pics later.

Nothing special to look at, though not horrible. I bought it a little bit before I bought my GS (about 3 years ago) , and spent a fair amount of money and time getting it street legal, though I never got the title. So, basically, it has a new seat cover, new fork seals, new tires, new FMF pipe with spark arrestor, some gizmo that eliminates the need for a battery, new tail light, turn signals (one is broken), new rear sprocket, and a tank that got Kreemed about 3 years ago, and probably still has gas in it. It is a 6v setup.

It currently has some oil leakiing out of the case, not sure why. What I do know is that I want it gone, and you could easily part it out and make money, I just don't have the time or the inclination, OR you could use it as a trail bike and enjoy the hell out of it as a fun beater 2 stroke.

Email me for more details or pics, I am in Denver, bike is in Denver taking up room in my backyard.

winstonzaleski at gmail dot com
wintonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:06 PM   #4377
neduro OP
Addict

Oddometer: 11,784
2010 KTM 530 EXCR- $7450 obo

This is the bike I was on at FMF on Thursday.

Dual Sport Riding Techniques DVDs: Clear instructional DVDs to improve off-road skills.
neduro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #4378
CObot
a.k.a ColoTron

Oddometer: 8
Mostly worn knobbies - F650GS

These are mostly worn. Maybe you want them because you're going to Moab and you don't want to trash your expensive tires. Or maybe you have some other reason for wanting them.

Rear 17"
Front 19"

Fits BMW F650GS Single.

... how about .. FREE!
CObot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #4379
aerospacescott
Adventurer

Oddometer: 82
Interested in a trade for a snow scooter?

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13125965&postcount=4445

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintonio
$250 OBO, will post pics later.

Nothing special to look at, though not horrible. I bought it a little bit before I bought my GS (about 3 years ago) , and spent a fair amount of money and time getting it street legal, though I never got the title. So, basically, it has a new seat cover, new fork seals, new tires, new FMF pipe with spark arrestor, some gizmo that eliminates the need for a battery, new tail light, turn signals (one is broken), new rear sprocket, and a tank that got Kreemed about 3 years ago, and probably still has gas in it. It is a 6v setup.

It currently has some oil leakiing out of the case, not sure why. What I do know is that I want it gone, and you could easily part it out and make money, I just don't have the time or the inclination, OR you could use it as a trail bike and enjoy the hell out of it as a fun beater 2 stroke.

Email me for more details or pics, I am in Denver, bike is in Denver taking up room in my backyard.

winstonzaleski at gmail dot com
aerospacescott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:12 PM   #4380
firedawg402
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 150
Fs: 1987 Tw 200

Bike is sold

This has been a great bike. Bought for my son to have at college down in Durango and was going to use to train my daughter to ride this summer but plans have changed.

Pretty much stock 1987 TW 200 with 7K miles. Electric and kick start. Will probably need new rubber soon. Asking $1,200 but open to reasonable offers.

CO title in hand.

PM or call (seven1niner) 9six3 - 9fivetwo1

I'm out of town Weds - Friday this week. Can show tomorrow or this weekend.

From ADVrider

From ADVrider
From ADVrider

"If everything is coming your way, then you're in the wrong lane."- Unknown

firedawg402 screwed with this post 06-25-2010 at 09:53 PM
firedawg402 is offline   Reply With Quote