ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2007, 07:42 PM   #31
darmahman
"Illogically Deluded"
 
darmahman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Oddometer: 2,767
KTM 640 Adventure

Just so Tom and Dan don't get in too much trouble with Ned I will put my "06 "
KTM 640 Adventure up for sale. It has a little over 9500 miles on it. I just got back from Copper Canyon with it and that is why I bought it. It was a great bike down there and performed like the champ it is. I am the second owner and had it fully serviced at Elite Motors with new Saharas put on just before the trip. So they have about 1200 miles on them and look real good.It also comes with Touratech aluminum bags and crash bars. Lots of other farkles like Scotts triple clamp and steering damper - both designed for the bike. I don't have any pics now as I bought a new camera and haven't installed the software . I leave on vacation this Thursday but thought if anyone was interested to give me a jingle and see what we could work out. Otherwise I will put it on e-bay when I get back in two weeks. I don't have a price as it will depend on what I have to take off or leave on. But suffice to say the farkles are not for sale separately right now. Also - This is the 4th LC4 motored bike I have owned and by far it is the smoothest. It is in a different league from most. It runs perfectly. Thanks Tom and Dan for selling those books for me! Mike
__________________
ABC# - 4011
“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” Honest Abe
The last honest politician to come out of Illinois
darmahman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:59 PM   #32
Wannabeeuro
Tuner chic
 
Wannabeeuro's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Boulder
Oddometer: 1,921
68 Benelli, 85 4 Runner Amp Mountain bike

I need to make some room for the new to me KTM.

68 Benelli Riverside 350. All original. includes original owner manual and parts catalog may need a battery. $ 899. or offer

85 4 Runner. SR5. 165k, 5 " lift. 35" BFG all terrains on 16 " rims Bushwacker flares Hy steer conversion. 5 speed, sunroof, Hard and Soft tops. Alpine CD deck $ 4200 Runs great, fun to drive 4 cyl 22RE

Mongoose Amplifier Full suspension bike. Shimano XT, V Brakes. $ 195.

Great Working GE fridge: $ 60 ( i got a new one today)

30 K BTU gas heater and vent pipe. Heated my 900 sq ft house all to well.
$ 175.

I am lame about posting pics, just come see it if you are interested.
__________________
"Build a man a fire and you will keep him warm for a day, set the man on fire and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life"

Find Me with SPOT http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...kUQSskMiIucMuB
Wannabeeuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:01 AM   #33
Thinc2
Paciugo
 
Thinc2's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Location: Seattle
Oddometer: 4,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron wolf
I have a stock exhaust for a DRZ400s 2004 you could have for $35.00, also I could sell you a low gel suzuki seat if you would like it. pm me.
Ah!!!! I really need an exhaust for an "E" - the "S" won't fit.

The search continues...
__________________
Me: You should think before you speak.
Daughter: That always backfires on me.
F800GS review.
Thinc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:32 AM   #34
Infracaninophile
Finding My Way..
 
Infracaninophile's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2001
Location: New England, USA
Oddometer: 7,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by darmahman
Just so Tom and Dan don't get in too much trouble with Ned I will put my "06 "
KTM 640 Adventure up for sale. It has a little over 9500 miles on it. I just got back from Copper Canyon with it and that is why I bought it. It was a great bike down there and performed like the champ it is. I am the second owner and had it fully serviced at Elite Motors with new Saharas put on just before the trip. So they have about 1200 miles on them and look real good.It also comes with Touratech aluminum bags and crash bars. Lots of other farkles like Scotts triple clamp and steering damper - both designed for the bike. I don't have any pics now as I bought a new camera and haven't installed the software . I leave on vacation this Thursday but thought if anyone was interested to give me a jingle and see what we could work out. Otherwise I will put it on e-bay when I get back in two weeks. I don't have a price as it will depend on what I have to take off or leave on. But suffice to say the farkles are not for sale separately right now. Also - This is the 4th LC4 motored bike I have owned and by far it is the smoothest. It is in a different league from most. It runs perfectly. Thanks Tom and Dan for selling those books for me! Mike
Mike:

I've updated my original sales post (Post #14) to reflect this new bike sale. Wish I had room in the budget for a new bike this year. Blew my wad on a car instead.

t.
Infracaninophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:09 PM   #35
Green Stainz
Beastly Adventurer
 
Green Stainz's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Location: Dillon, CO
Oddometer: 3,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infracaninophile
Mike:

I've updated my original sales post (Post #14) to reflect this new bike sale. Wish I had room in the budget for a new bike this year. Blew my wad on a car instead.

t.

I see that you are abiding by your signature quote.


Green Stainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:51 PM   #36
BigJohnD
Banned
 
BigJohnD's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Commerce City...the nice part though...
Oddometer: 8,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by trialsguy315
FYI Big John, the last two "rider" TYs I sold went for $975 each. Good running/ready to ride in a vintage event bikes. One of them had the $600 Sammy Miller fiberglass seat/tank combo. Both had modern Renthal trials bars and Domino brake/clutch levers and throttles. The last "primo" TY I sold was a 1977 250 (last year, most preferable by far) in almost new condition with the very rare "trail kit" for $1470.
thanks for the heads up...I am in the 1k range...all original all the time...with manual...this thing is in the Denver area...
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 02:07 PM   #37
Infracaninophile
Finding My Way..
 
Infracaninophile's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2001
Location: New England, USA
Oddometer: 7,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Stainz
I see that you are abiding by your signature quote.


Hey, I only own 1 bike and 1 car. That's not too much, right? You?

T.
Infracaninophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 02:49 PM   #38
Green Stainz
Beastly Adventurer
 
Green Stainz's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Location: Dillon, CO
Oddometer: 3,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infracaninophile
Hey, I only own 1 bike and 1 car. That's not too much, right? You?

T.

thats good. I have one bike, one car, wife has one car and no bike. 6 yrd old son has one bicycle and one 50 cc honda dirt bike, and one pet fish. I better keep an eye on him.
Green Stainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #39
crushingchestpain
Banned
 
crushingchestpain's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Broomfield, CO
Oddometer: 382
my wife of 25 years: free to a good home

Had all shots
ok with dogs
likes Nordstroms way to much

like Richard Pryor said:
" you can leave bitch, you can take the dog, but can you leave the pussy?"
crushingchestpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:16 PM   #40
neduro OP
Addict
 
neduro's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Oddometer: 11,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by crushingchestpain
Had all shots
ok with dogs
likes Nordstroms way to much
I deleted the duplicate post- not an appropriate image for Rockies, and neither one is especially in line with this thread.



I'm sure everyone will be after me for being a hypocritical censor now...
__________________
Doubletake Mirrors- Folding D/S mirror that is both useful and indestructible.

Dual Sport Riding Techniques DVDs: Clear instructional DVDs to improve off-road skills.
neduro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #41
neduro OP
Addict
 
neduro's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Oddometer: 11,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by darmahman
Just so Tom and Dan don't get in too much trouble with Ned I will put my "06 " KTM 640 Adventure up for sale.
Leave the gun, take the cannoli. Or, in adv-terms, sell the Harley, keep the KTM.

__________________
Doubletake Mirrors- Folding D/S mirror that is both useful and indestructible.

Dual Sport Riding Techniques DVDs: Clear instructional DVDs to improve off-road skills.
neduro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #42
Infracaninophile
Finding My Way..
 
Infracaninophile's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2001
Location: New England, USA
Oddometer: 7,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by neduro
Leave the gun, take the cannoli. Or, in adv-terms, sell the Harley, keep the KTM.

Well, for a hypocritical censor that's not bad advice....

t.
Infracaninophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:40 AM   #43
Greco
Momma's boys
 
Greco's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado Springs
Oddometer: 939
After I posted about the 2003 XR400R and I gave out some info to the interested folks, I talked to the owner and convinced him not to advertise it locally until you guys had your chance.

Going once...
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:44 AM   #44
The Fist
Knulp
 
The Fist's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Dolores, CO
Oddometer: 3,590
FS: 1999 Chevy Tahoe LS - 4x4

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LS - 4x4
5.2L - V8 Vortec Engine
4 door

Rear air, roof rack, tow package, tape & CD, power everything

121,8XX miles -- 11k left on full extended warranty (included with sale)
Very clean and super reliable.

$7200 negotiable.

Really a great car -- I'd love to keep it but I have too many cars and toys to justify the payment...





The Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:14 PM   #45
Tramontana
.
 
Tramontana's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Getting to "the point"...
Oddometer: 2,043
Harsh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganshert
Sorry Red_Chili, I've got no spare clutch covers hanging around.

Sorry mate!
__________________
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great." - Mark Twain

Memberships: AMA 222838, COHVCO #4409, Blue Ribbon Coalition, Rollins Pass Restoration Association, Tread Lightly!

KD0DHK - Amateur Radio FCC Technician Class

Tread Lightly! Master Tread Trainer.
Tramontana is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014