ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #4831
UncleDirt
Uncivil to idiots.

Oddometer: 11,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglerot
I have a Trailwing that I took off of my DR650 that you can have. It was on the bike when I bought it and looked to be fairly new. The front was toast so I replaced them with a matched set of Shinko 700's.

Let me know if you're interested and we can figure out a way to get it up to you.
Hey, if he does want it, I could pick up somewhere South of Franktown on 83, and I could then get it to I-70 and Quebec, or maybe to MLK and Stout.

PM me if you guys need any help transporting.
Dave
UncleDirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #4832
TheDudeAbides
Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer: 7,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olas
Looking to buy a 17" dualsport tire. Used/New, good condition. I have a Shinko 705 on there at the moment and after ~10,000 miles it's starting to look a little worn out.

Thanks!
I have a Dunlop K750 (130/80 17) you can HAVE. It's off a KLR. It's all yours if you want it, but I'm not heading to Denver until next Monday.

You still have my phone # ???

2001 BMW F650 GS Dakar (Stolen!)
2004 DRZE
2004 BMW 1150 GSA
TheDudeAbides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #4833
PhL0aTeR
10:90

Oddometer: 511
DR650 oem gel seat black

Local sale = $80 if we can meet up in the springs or woodland park, please email me phl0ater at yahoo dot com if you are interested.

Old 08-06-2010, 05:35 AM   #4834
hyperboarder
Potato Farmer

Oddometer: 1,023
Copy pasta from the gear section with lowered prices for Rockies members:

Both of these came with the bike, neither fit me quite right so I'm trying to recoup some expenses. Willing to let them go fairly cheap to a fellow inmate.

The Arai is in decent shape, looks like it's been scuffed a bit but no obvious impact damage. Clear shield, silver in color, XL. The rear "fairing" if you will (covers the vents) was peeling off (just taped on), so I epoxied it and it slipped while drying. It's notably misaligned, but the vents still work just fine. It's also missing one of the small vents on top of the shield. Otherwise works just fine, quite comfy just too narrow for my dome. $110 picked up or $135 shipped for a Rockies Inmate.

The jacket is missing the liner (believe it comes with one from the factory) but is otherwise good. Slightly dirty but doesn't appear to have ever been down. Color is high viz yellow and kept me pretty dry on a rainy highway ride a while back. Size large, fit me just a bit short (I'm 6'2", 190 lbs with a long torso). $45 picked up or $50 shipped for a Rockies Inmate.

Located in Fort Collins, CO if you want to pick up, PM for a quick response on either, I'll also look at trade offers. I've got an 08 KLR650 if you have bike parts, otherwise I'll look at some gear or GPS stuff. Thanks,

Geoff
hyperboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #4835
flingshot
PM me for some Co. Dualie

Oddometer: 246
WTB RAM mount components

Hey all!

Any of you have any extra Ram mount components laying around that you don't need?

I need some more circle bases, diamond bases, arms, bar mounts, etc.

Iphone3g cradle, Spot cradle, 60csx cradle, camera mounts would also be awsome!!!!

I have 2 Jeeps, 2 bikes and a pontoon kick boat and I am constantly robbing something from one to use it on the other.

Let me know what you have. Sunday Cash Buyer.

Scott
3 0 3-4 7 5-1 1 1 too

2009 Pass ride http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...3#post10219563
flingshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #4836
hyperboarder
Potato Farmer

Oddometer: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by flingshot
Hey all!

Any of you have any extra Ram mount components laying around that you don't need?

I need some more circle bases, diamond bases, arms, bar mounts, etc.

Iphone3g cradle, Spot cradle, 60csx cradle, camera mounts would also be awsome!!!!

I have 2 Jeeps, 2 bikes and a pontoon kick boat and I am constantly robbing something from one to use it on the other.

Let me know what you have. Sunday Cash Buyer.

Scott
3 0 3-4 7 5-1 1 1 too
I've got the full setup for a Zumo posted in the parts section right now (cradle, arm, 2x mounts). I think I had it at 70 shipped, I'd do 50 picked up if you want them. In Longmont on weekdays.
hyperboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #4837
MacGregor
'S Rioghal Mo Dhream

Oddometer: 147
WTB: Tankbag

Anybody have a non-magnetic tankbag for a DRZ400s?

Suzuki DR-Z400 on Facebook

MacGregor screwed with this post 08-09-2010 at 03:49 PM
MacGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:20 PM   #4838
merickk
Living Folk Tale

Oddometer: 10,771
I'm wanting to trade my XR650L for a DL650, Tiger or similar bike.

This is an 07 with around 14,000 miles. Some scratches and whatnot that goes along with riding an XRL. This is a very reliable bike, and I would not hesitate to jump on it and ride anywhere, I'm just wanting a more street orientated bike, as I play in the dirt with my KLX these days. If I have to put a $ value on it, I'd say $4000 but am not interested in selling. I also have a box of stock parts that I took off within the first week of owning this bike. Tank, Smog stuff etc.

Clark Tank
Sharkfin guard
Rack
Vanpelt oil cooler
Rox Risers
Vapor computer
Cycra handguards
Heated tusk grips (throttle wires currently broke)
Dirtbagz racks
Old 08-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #4839
heyoka rider
riding=my addiction

Oddometer: 246
Bronco Tickets

I hope this is the right place for this.... Let me know if I need to move it... Here is my big sale pitch....

My family needs to get rid of their season tickets for the Broncos....
$1552 exactly what they pay
South Stands
Section 137
row 35
seat 33 - 34

We have to sell all of them at once... No per game thing. This would be just for this year... Not selling the rights to next year...
questions PM me....
Old 08-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #4840
=Lenny=
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 161
AFX Dual Sport Helmet - Golden - $40

I ordered this helmet a year ago and i was never quite happy with how it fit. It's a medium which was too big for my head (which will fit comfortably into a scorpion small, for reference)

It was never dropped but it's got a few scratches from general use. Includes smoke visor and clear visor and advrider sticker on the back.

It's a decent enough dualsport helmet for the price. I think I paid a bit over $100 a year ago and the smoke visor alone was over $30. The chin strap was cut down becuase the thing was way too long for me to deal with. Also, the liner could use a washing after being pressed up against my sweaty head for a year (hey, there's worse sweaty things to be pressed up against!).

=Lenny= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:48 PM   #4841
=Lenny=
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 161
Scorpion VX14 Dirt Helmet - Golden - $40.00

Size small vx14 helmet.

Used on and off for 2 years. Never dropped or crashed in - well... that's not true. I have kinda crashed a bit on dirt while wearing this helmet but never head planted and the crashes were kinda pathetic - more like stumbling off the bike in the grass.

Shoot me a PM if your interested.

$40

=Lenny= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #4842
Brian-M
Melting in GA

Oddometer: 955
WTB: front tire...

Looking for an inexpensive (but not trashed) street legal front tire in 90/90-21. I'd love a TKC80, but anything more dirt-friendly than an Avon Gripster will be appreciated (otherwise I'll just carry on with the Gripster, but it's a bit less than inspiring once the road deteriorates).

Thanks!
Brian-M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #4843
Zak Smith

Oddometer: 497
I have a Pirelli Scorpion Pro front in I think that size (came off my KTM 450). It still has some knobs left but isn't so good I want to race it. I am pretty sure these are DOT. Yours for $20. Fort Collins. I'll be up at Taylor this Thr-Sun.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:47 PM   #4844
BikeSDP
Detroit Leanin'

Oddometer: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian-M
Looking for an inexpensive (but not trashed) street legal front tire in 90/90-21. I'd love a TKC80, but anything more dirt-friendly than an Avon Gripster will be appreciated (otherwise I'll just carry on with the Gripster, but it's a bit less than inspiring once the road deteriorates).

Thanks!
Don't want to step on Zak's offer, but I have a D606. Still plenty of miles left and it of course has a DOT stamp. I don't need any dinero for it. It's in Longmont though...
So if you decide to pass, perhaps someone else can call dibs via PM.

BikeSDP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:35 AM   #4845
Wings
marmaduked

Oddometer: 14,071
2002 Fleetwood Prowler Lynx 19' Ultralite/Northwest Edition, model 722F

This is a bumper pull camper, 19.5' x 7.5' nose to rear (without the hitch) and UVW is 3748 pounds, aluminum frame, fiberglass exterior which makes it nice and light, easy to pull with even a 1/2 ton pick-up or SUV (also the fiberglass exterior and rubber roof makes it hail resistant).

The Northwest Edition means it's got extra insulation, including around the water tanks and aside from the standard hot water heater, the tanks themselves are heated to prevent freezing for year-around use-perfect for hunters and those of use who chose to finding rideable areas during the cold months to maintain our sanity and camping out.

-Fully self contained with large fresh, gray and black water tanks.

- 3-burner gas range with oven, built in microwave

- Full size Refrigerator with large Freezer, switches automatically from electricity to propane (or can be switched manually between gas/electric)

- Huge bathroom with large shower, tub, sink and extra large closet.

- Electronic Start Furnace with Forced Air

- Rooftop Air Conditioner

- Outside Shower

- CD Player / AM-FM Radio

- Pre-wired for Satellite Television, plus antenna for local channels (seriously, should you be so inclined, you can actually watch the boob toob )

- Large Canvas awning

- Huge pantry and lots of cabinet space for storage

And now, to me anyway, the best part-a huge bathroom, including a very large closet that actually fits tons of riding gear or lingerie or whatever else you might want to put in there , sink, toilet, tub and a shower big enough to actually use comfortably without smashing your elbows every time you reach for the soap. I absolutely love this bathroom, it's the best I've seen in any camper. Now I know some folks don't care about bathrooms in campers, but to me it's about the highlight

The other thing I absolutely love about this camper is the open floorplan-instead of having every niche filled up with built in this and that, the entire front area is basically open (sort of like in a toy hauler) and has a queen size futon and small table, plus a tall cabinet space (perfect for fishing gear and brooms, etc). Now, the downside to this is if you have a bunch of kids and are looking for a lot of built in sleeping space, then this is less accommodating; I'd say it comfortably sleeps 4, although if you cared to change it, you could simply take out the futon and table, toss in air mattresses and have more sleeping space than you know what to do with.

As it is, you have a super comfy queen size sleeper in the front, plus the kitchen table area which also converts into a bed in seconds.

And when the futon is folded up couch style, it's a fantastic sitting area to sit, relax, have drinks, play cards (watch TV *shudder) and just enjoy kicking back. It's like a little apartment

The heater and A/C work fantastic and the fridge/freezer are awesome.

There's really absolutely nothing I can think of this camper needs and it's had very little use, super clean, I bought it very recently from a gent who said they'd used it maybe 10 or 12 times since it was new. I've only had a chance to use it a couple of times, but with this unexpected cervical fusion and the upcoming shoulder replacement I need to improve cash flow for medical bills until things improve a bit.

It's listed on CL for $9800, substantial consideration to ADVer's-come take a look at it if you're the least bit interested. The pics do not do it justice, especially how roomy this camper is, but at least you can get an idea of what it looks like.

Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Smugmug coupon code: CKZQ0vLPlmLFw

Wings screwed with this post 08-11-2010 at 05:50 AM
Wings is offline   Reply With Quote