ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Europe
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 09:28 AM   #1411
zandesiro
In rust we trust....
 
zandesiro's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Polygyros, Greece...
Oddometer: 801
Thumb respect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKKTiNoS View Post
αξιος ο παπάκιας....

__________________
.
.
3mountainsadventure
zandesiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:04 PM   #1412
zandesiro
In rust we trust....
 
zandesiro's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Polygyros, Greece...
Oddometer: 801
Τι εγινε ρε παιδια?Πολυ νεκρα επεσε.......


Δεν πηγε κανενας καμια βολτα το τριημερο??
__________________
.
.
3mountainsadventure
zandesiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:14 AM   #1413
Mehaniotis
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Aurora ,Indiana
Oddometer: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by zandesiro View Post
Τι εγινε ρε παιδια?Πολυ νεκρα επεσε.......


Δεν πηγε κανενας καμια βολτα το τριημερο??
And why should they when they can sit under the Klemataryia with their Frapa.
Mehaniotis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:21 PM   #1414
DoctorAbo
friends call me Mitsulas
 
DoctorAbo's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Athens, Greece
Oddometer: 262
Θερινή ραστώνη ? Όχι βέβαια, πήγαμε Ευρυτανία vfrh !!!!!
__________________
Riding along, singing a song, side by side, cha cha cha !!! :
DoctorAbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #1415
zandesiro
In rust we trust....
 
zandesiro's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Polygyros, Greece...
Oddometer: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehaniotis View Post
And why should they when they can sit under the Klemataryia with their Frapa.
__________________
.
.
3mountainsadventure
zandesiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #1416
ChrisUK
Studly Adventurer
 
ChrisUK's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: God's Own County
Oddometer: 585
Park a bike in Athens for 7 weeks?

Hi there,
Hopefully you can help me. I have a bike parked at Doug's Moto Camp in Idlievo, Bulgaria at the moment.

I'm trying to plan some trips round south east Europe and Turkey later in the year. An option could be to visit Greece and Athens and possibly park my bike in Athens and fly home between trips. I have a question: Do you know anywhere I could park the bike between 31October and 18December in or near Athens?

It's old and beaten up Honda Transalp, so nothing fancy. Ideally off the street somewhere, but outside is fine (I have a cover for the bike). It would all be at my own risk.

Many thanks for any tips you could give.
Best Wishes,
Chris

ChrisUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #1417
tserts
Praise San Irritrack
 
tserts's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Yunanistan (Stans baby!)
Oddometer: 2,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisUK View Post
Hi there,
Many thanks for any tips you could give.
Best Wishes,
Chris
I can accommodate your bike at my garage, it's been a while since it had a TA in there but I don't think my @ will mind...

My house is at one of the south suburbs of Athens, Voula, generally very safe and quite.
__________________
BMW F 800 GS 2010 - My Brunhilde
New toys to brake!
Road Rush (Romania, Serbia)
Peloponnese Peninsula on two Africa Twins
9 countries in 15 days - Tserts.eu
tserts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #1418
ChrisUK
Studly Adventurer
 
ChrisUK's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: God's Own County
Oddometer: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by tserts View Post
I can accommodate your bike at my garage, it's been a while since it had a TA in there but I don't think my @ will mind...

My house is at one of the south suburbs of Athens, Voula, generally very safe and quite.
Hi tserts
Many thanks for this kind offer. I'll let you know what my plans are when I've firmed them up with the girlfriend.

I have 3 Hondas: The bike that's in Bulgaria, another Transalp in Mongolia and an Africa Twin also, a RWB 1995 RD07 with a upgraded suspension and rallye fairing.

cheers
Chris
ChrisUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:54 AM   #1419
tserts
Praise San Irritrack
 
tserts's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Yunanistan (Stans baby!)
Oddometer: 2,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisUK View Post
Hi tserts
Many thanks for this kind offer. I'll let you know what my plans are when I've firmed them up with the girlfriend.

I have 3 Hondas: The bike that's in Bulgaria, another Transalp in Mongolia and an Africa Twin also, a RWB 1995 RD07 with a upgraded suspension and rallye fairing.

cheers
Chris
Yeah, I checked you out, you've been around (in a good way)...

If you decide to visit the deep south, throw me a pm, it wont be a burden at all, I have plenty of room. I can help with everything else regarding your tours in Greece as well (mechanics, merchants, routes etc).
__________________
BMW F 800 GS 2010 - My Brunhilde
New toys to brake!
Road Rush (Romania, Serbia)
Peloponnese Peninsula on two Africa Twins
9 countries in 15 days - Tserts.eu
tserts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #1420
ChrisUK
Studly Adventurer
 
ChrisUK's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: God's Own County
Oddometer: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by tserts View Post
Yeah, I checked you out, you've been around (in a good way)...

If you decide to visit the deep south, throw me a pm, it wont be a burden at all, I have plenty of room. I can help with everything else regarding your tours in Greece as well (mechanics, merchants, routes etc).
Hi mate
I just sent you a PM.
Best regards,
Chris
ChrisUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:49 AM   #1421
tserts
Praise San Irritrack
 
tserts's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Yunanistan (Stans baby!)
Oddometer: 2,559
Got it Chris!

Παιδιά για πείτε κι εσείς, ψάχνει ο Κρις από πάνω να έρθει Πειραιά από Τουρκία, του είπα για Χίο και Μυτιλήνη και μετά Πειραιά, αλλά δεν ξέρω που θα βρει πληροφορίες για τα δρομολόγια του Δεκεμβρίου από Τσεσμέ ή Αϊβαλί. Έχει κανένας κανένα τηλέφωνο ή σάιτ;
__________________
BMW F 800 GS 2010 - My Brunhilde
New toys to brake!
Road Rush (Romania, Serbia)
Peloponnese Peninsula on two Africa Twins
9 countries in 15 days - Tserts.eu
tserts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:03 AM   #1422
babisadve
Adventurer
 
babisadve's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Thessaloniki , Hellas (GR)
Oddometer: 98
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=859790


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babisadve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:09 AM   #1423
ChrisUK
Studly Adventurer
 
ChrisUK's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: God's Own County
Oddometer: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by tserts View Post
Got it Chris!

Παιδιά για πείτε κι εσείς, ψάχνει ο Κρις από πάνω να έρθει Πειραιά από Τουρκία, του είπα για Χίο και Μυτιλήνη και μετά Πειραιά, αλλά δεν ξέρω που θα βρει πληροφορίες για τα δρομολόγια του Δεκεμβρίου από Τσεσμέ ή Αϊβαλί. Έχει κανένας κανένα τηλέφωνο ή σάιτ;
Quote:
Originally Posted by babisadve View Post
Many thanks for these 2 replies
ChrisUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:19 AM   #1424
ardbeglily
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Princeton, NJ
Oddometer: 222
Crete for a week

I will be in Crete, near Rethimnon from July 9th to 16th. Is there anything I should see, places I should eat, things I should avoid like the plague??
Thanks for your help
ardbeglily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:02 AM   #1425
tserts
Praise San Irritrack
 
tserts's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Yunanistan (Stans baby!)
Oddometer: 2,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardbeglily View Post
I will be in Crete, near Rethimnon from July 9th to 16th. Is there anything I should see, places I should eat, things I should avoid like the plague??
Thanks for your help
Rent a bike, ride, eat, swim, talk to the locals. You can't go wrong in Crete.
__________________
BMW F 800 GS 2010 - My Brunhilde
New toys to brake!
Road Rush (Romania, Serbia)
Peloponnese Peninsula on two Africa Twins
9 countries in 15 days - Tserts.eu
tserts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014