ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Australia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2014, 01:10 AM   #12511
PBee
______________
 
PBee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Kersbrook
Oddometer: 8,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Fong View Post
we all knew it wasn't Kipo


















or did we?
__________________


QUORN SCHNITZEL CLUB Est 2011.
When in the FLINDERS RANGES SA stay at the
ANGORICHINA VILLAGE

PBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:21 AM   #12512
DR Ozzy
Suzuki scum
 
DR Ozzy's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Adelaide
Oddometer: 621
I have been doing the Dakar all week, was going OK too but unfortunately today I had an accident around metre 2 and now I'm out, I was just going to get another beer out of the fridge and I tripped over the footrest on the rocker recliner and done me knee, oh well theres always next year
DR Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:28 AM   #12513
PBee
______________
 
PBee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Kersbrook
Oddometer: 8,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Ozzy View Post
I have been doing the Dakar all week, was going OK too but unfortunately today I had an accident around metre 2 and now I'm out, I was just going to get another beer out of the fridge and I tripped over the footrest on the rocker recliner and done me knee, oh well theres always next year
Photos or it didn't happen...............................
__________________


QUORN SCHNITZEL CLUB Est 2011.
When in the FLINDERS RANGES SA stay at the
ANGORICHINA VILLAGE

PBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:40 AM   #12514
Rumbleguts
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Rumbleguts's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Adelaide SA
Oddometer: 102
Rumbleguts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:19 AM   #12515
berty
the new guy
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Koolunga
Oddometer: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBee View Post
What a day, 44.4c.
I get home & run the Firefighting pump, block the gutters & get ready for what I hope doesn't come.

Then I get deafened by thunder....oh no I'm thinking lightning strike fire!!
I ratchet everything up a notch, fill the gutters......there's a fire on Blacktop road, the bombers are flying directly overhead......



Then............................................



Whew......
we just had a couple of fires a stone throw from our place luckly went south
berty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:41 AM   #12516
kipo
Beastly Adventurer
 
kipo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Port Augusta
Oddometer: 2,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Ozzy View Post
I have been doing the Dakar all week, was going OK too but unfortunately today I had an accident around metre 2 and now I'm out, I was just going to get another beer out of the fridge and I tripped over the footrest on the rocker recliner and done me knee, oh well theres always next year

I feel for you Ozzy, better luck next year. It's been tough. During today's stage I had to endure my missus making a hell of a racket in the kitchen belting schnitzels for tea with meat mallet while I was trying negotiate a tricky technical section.
__________________
Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks I'm a prick
"The only true wilderness is between a Greenies ears"

Full Member - Quorn Schnitzel Club
kipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:45 AM   #12517
OzJuJu
Team Barracuda
 
OzJuJu's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: SA, land of chocolate
Oddometer: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipo View Post
I feel for you Ozzy, better luck next year. It's been tough. During today's stage I had to endure my missus making a hell of a racket in the kitchen belting schnitzels for tea with meat mallet while I was trying negotiate a tricky technical section.
My missus watched the fucking Bachelor! glad I had the Sennheisers
Bolivia looked nice... for a ride
__________________
XT660Z '11
TTR250 Open Enduro '98
OzJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:07 PM   #12518
Sol Erzenberg
Lost somewhere
 
Sol Erzenberg's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Adelaide - North East.
Oddometer: 1,426
My Mrs. invited her Mum over for dinner last night & they both talked during the 1st 5 minutes of the Dakar, so I turned the TV volume right up & they soon got the message..
__________________
2009 KTM 690 R
"Thats A Sweet Noise You Got There Man, I Had You Picked Clear Across The Mallee"
2006 KTM 625 SXC
2005 Honda XR400R.
1998 Yamaha DT200.
1981 Maico 490M.
1979 Honda CR125R Elsinore.
1978 Suzuki RM 100.
ARIEL MCC







Sol Erzenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:44 PM   #12519
PBee
______________
 
PBee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Kersbrook
Oddometer: 8,707
I see the weather forecast has been revised down for tomorrow.

Down from 47 to 46..........whew, thank fuck for that.
__________________


QUORN SCHNITZEL CLUB Est 2011.
When in the FLINDERS RANGES SA stay at the
ANGORICHINA VILLAGE

PBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:01 PM   #12520
slapper
Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Adelaide
Oddometer: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBee View Post
I see the weather forecast has been revised down for tomorrow.

Down from 47 to 46..........whew, thank fuck for that.

:)

maybe I'll get to ride the DR to work instead of the airconditioned car ..
nah .. prolly not!
slapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:23 PM   #12521
kipo
Beastly Adventurer
 
kipo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Port Augusta
Oddometer: 2,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Erzenberg View Post
My Mrs. invited her Mum over for dinner last night & they both talked during the 1st 5 minutes of the Dakar, so I turned the TV volume right up & they soon got the message..
I tried that but then I got asked "Why don't you go to the family room and watch it" my reply "Err, because I'm too lazy and I'm here now".
__________________
Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks I'm a prick
"The only true wilderness is between a Greenies ears"

Full Member - Quorn Schnitzel Club
kipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:26 PM   #12522
arborsmarty
WFO
 
arborsmarty's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Gawler South Australia
Oddometer: 339
I'm keen on a Robertstown in run in Februaryif there is a spot!!


Sent from my Crapple CryPad using Crapatalk
__________________
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!!
arborsmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:22 PM   #12523
Sol Erzenberg
Lost somewhere
 
Sol Erzenberg's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Adelaide - North East.
Oddometer: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipo View Post
I tried that but then I got asked "Why don't you go to the family room and watch it" my reply "Err, because I'm too lazy and I'm here now".
I hear ya Kipo, I cant wait to get a big screen TV in my Pool room, so I can hide in there near the beer fridge & watch the Dakar in peace (hopefully in 2015)..
__________________
2009 KTM 690 R
"Thats A Sweet Noise You Got There Man, I Had You Picked Clear Across The Mallee"
2006 KTM 625 SXC
2005 Honda XR400R.
1998 Yamaha DT200.
1981 Maico 490M.
1979 Honda CR125R Elsinore.
1978 Suzuki RM 100.
ARIEL MCC







Sol Erzenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:02 AM   #12524
PBee
______________
 
PBee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Kersbrook
Oddometer: 8,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipo View Post
I tried that but then I got asked "Why don't you go to the family room and watch it" my reply "Err, because I'm too lazy and I'm here now".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Erzenberg View Post
I hear ya Kipo, I cant wait to get a big screen TV in my Pool room, so I can hide in there near the beer fridge & watch the Dakar in peace (hopefully in 2015)..
Geezus you reckon you blokes have problems, I have to regularly work out whether I sit inside in the Air conditioning or walk all the way out to the Shak
and the bloody beer fridge is to fucken close to the Telly damn it!!!
Some times I just don't know why I bother.................

__________________


QUORN SCHNITZEL CLUB Est 2011.
When in the FLINDERS RANGES SA stay at the
ANGORICHINA VILLAGE

PBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:52 AM   #12525
podge NT
Podge NT
 
podge NT's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Darwin NT
Oddometer: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBee View Post
Geezus you reckon you blokes have problems, I have to regularly work out whether I sit inside in the Air conditioning or walk all the way out to the Shak
and the bloody beer fridge is to fucken close to the Telly damn it!!!
Some times I just don't know why I bother.................

You still haven't changed the sign on the fridge I see.
__________________
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...1IWs2Hg87TZcsW
Plan, what plan, there is no plan
podge NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014