ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2007, 10:54 AM   #46
HaChayalBoded
Brooklyn Bored

Oddometer: 7,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlew
''

what is this evidence that you speak of HaChayalBoded?? (You can paypal me at yoursecretissafewithme@gmail.com.) Glad you got that Eclipse tank bag sorted out.
-Thanks

HaChayalBoded: did you get in a fight with a squid outside or did the EZPass really not work?
-It REALLY didn't work, I swear!

Who did Alex come with?
-Alex came with me

Thanks for a good evening Ethan, till next week, speaking of which how about Matchless on Monday night?

Eddie
HaChayalBoded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:19 PM   #47
bostonsr
Just weight

Oddometer: 8,402
i'm jelly....looks like u guys had fun.

couldn't show, last minute dinner plans with birthday sister...anyone ever been to porterhouse in columbus circle? it was an OK filet...too crunchy/ashy on the outside but perfect medium-rare on the inside.

u guys are pushing me to bring cheryl up here...but when i think about how much time i'll be spending NOT riding...i start to not trust my neighbors.

that reminds me...gotta check out those bike-only garages!

see ya next tues if you're still on.

abe
bostonsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:59 PM   #48
Ginzer
Gnarly Couch Rider

Oddometer: 684

Hmm... Yarrai got out of paying. How can I swing that? Maybe there's someone here I can borrow a few bucks from...

...better not go for Perry, he's having a hard enough time coming up with cash as it is. Besides, I wouldn't want to deprive him of his starbucks money for tomorrow morning.

Nice to meet you, dLew, as well as meet/see everyone else. Hope to see you all soon.

Rob
Ginzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:12 PM   #49
Zodiac
loosely portrayed

Oddometer: 31,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadDawg

Hmm... Yarrai got out of paying. How can I swing that? Maybe there's someone here I can borrow a few bucks from...

...better not go for Perry, he's having a hard enough time coming up with cash as it is. Besides, I wouldn't want to deprive him of his starbucks money for tomorrow morning.

Nice to meet you, dLew, as well as meet/see everyone else. Hope to see you all soon.

Rob

Yes I'm pathetic, but Traci and I did the math and with Dlew's help, we covered our share

By the way, I was a famous hand model during the 80's, so Darren's camera just naturally steered it's lens at those bad boys.....

Nice to see all you guys, and sorry I couldn't meet the other asylumites at the other end of our growing table, nxt time.

PS. Yarrai, you is either Lee Harvey crazy, or a genius, I can't tell....

PS.2 Dlew better never take his eyes off that sweet new leather of his
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:57 PM   #50
DR. Rock
Part of the problem

Oddometer: 5,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry
...PS.2 Dlew better never take his eyes off that sweet new leather of his
And that's just his "tuesday" jacket... you should see the others .
"I came into this game for the action, the excitement; go anywhere, travel light... get in, get out... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form." --Robert De Niro as Archibald 'Harry' Tuttle in Brazil, 1985. The Mobius Trip index | Spot tracking live 4/18-5/4/13 | AdventureLoft™ Tent Space
DR. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:36 PM   #51
urbancowboy OP
Vicious Cycler

Oddometer: 1,736
stuck

i hope noone really got stuck with the bill?! i think i left enough to cover my stuff and one of yarrai's heinekens (hint, hint).

would have been interesting to see who would have showed up tonight in the rain. i stayed at work just late enough to have a wet ride.
urbancowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:47 PM   #52
urbancowboy OP
Vicious Cycler

smokin hole

y'all should think about attending the smokin hole rally in a few weeks. in jim thorpe pa so there is no excuse for not leaving on friday after work and hanging out for a day or two. i went last year and had a blast. food, live music, beer. camping. riding. need i say more?

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177459
Old 04-25-2007, 05:47 PM   #53
dlew
Daypass Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancowboy
y'all should think about attending the smokin hole rally in a few weeks. in jim thorpe pa so there is no excuse for not leaving on friday after work and hanging out for a day or two. i went last year and had a blast. food, live music, beer. camping. riding. need i say more?

yes, dale jr, you should add that you got plenty soaked.

for that Arai XD try Absolute Cycle Performance: 908-486-4599

also see this post for a sick-low but unconfirmed price: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...34&postcount=8

then call arai racing and technical services to exchange cheekpads at 610-837-4210.

btw, your best line of the night: "harley davidson makes motorcycles now? i thought they just made t-shirts."
dlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:20 PM   #54
Carscadden
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. Rock
I'm in. After this weekend I need something to wash down the motrin.
Awe crap ... I would have wanted to go, but wallowed in my bumps and bruises from XPLOR so much that I crashed (slept, that is) early. Next time! What a ride!!!!!!!!!
Past: 2002 R1150GS Adventure,2001 K1200RS1988 KLR,1981 Honda CB750C,1971 Honda CT70
Carscadden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:04 PM   #55
priller
-

Oddometer: 2,988
Quote:
i hope noone really got stuck with the bill?! i think i left enough to cover my stuff and one of yarrai's heinekens (hint, hint).
dammit, i have three guys who paid for my two heinies, already. which is good. i'll be more than happy to pay my debt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry
PS. Yarrai, you is either Lee Harvey crazy, or a genius, I can't tell....
dunno, but i was on my way out when i saw hachayal and his story turned my world up side down. however 'harvey crazy and griswold genius' sounds pretty acurate to me.

btw, perry, have you noticed these pictures on the wall?

Attached Images

priller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:27 PM   #56
Donald Duck
QYYQQuacks !

Oddometer: 851
Quote:

Eh...

Jim Thorpe
and

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209082

Massachusetts Dualsport/Adventure Ride

Both at the same date... What are you guys are suggesting? Flip a coin

Im sorry but I read pages of chit-chat couldn't find if this JT ride is big bike friendly or not... Anybody knows?
Old 04-26-2007, 09:07 AM   #57
HaChayalBoded
Brooklyn Bored

Oddometer: 7,341
I dig the boat, after my beemer that will be my next toy.
HaChayalBoded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 03:16 PM   #58
Zodiac
loosely portrayed

Oddometer: 31,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarrai
btw, perry, have you noticed these pictures on the wall?

Seriously nice designs there Yarrai
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:23 PM   #59
DR. Rock
Part of the problem

Oddometer: 5,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Duck
Im sorry but I read pages of chit-chat couldn't find if this JT ride is big bike friendly or not... Anybody knows?
JT will be big bike friendly. But does that really matter, man?? You're a seasoned veteran of Group 7. Wear it like a cape!

PM dgrs2 for questions / details.
"I came into this game for the action, the excitement; go anywhere, travel light... get in, get out... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form." --Robert De Niro as Archibald 'Harry' Tuttle in Brazil, 1985. The Mobius Trip index | Spot tracking live 4/18-5/4/13 | AdventureLoft™ Tent Space
DR. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:04 PM   #60
urbancowboy OP
Vicious Cycler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlew
for that Arai XD try Absolute Cycle Performance: 908-486-4599

also see this post for a sick-low but unconfirmed price: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...34&postcount=8

."
thanks d, i checked with both: the sick unconfirmed price is bogus. the price is $350, not $250 (still a deal) and they have one xxl left.

absolute is charging $360 and they are sold out of most sizes/colors. estimated arrival of new stock at the end of may.