ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2007, 06:54 PM   #76
Donald Duck
QYYQQuacks !

Oddometer: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaChayalBoded
uhh wtf is JT? ////.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177459 That Quack is JT you QQ
Old 05-15-2007, 06:55 PM   #77
TengaiJohn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaChayalBoded
uhh wtf is JT? I'll try to be there tonight, wtf is with you guys injuring yourselves lately, Tenga with the calf muscle and yarrai with his lower back.

You guys need to quit banging the big mommas? I know thats how you REALLY hurt yourselves.
I like big butts and I cannoty lie!!!!! It's a sickness I tell ya'
TengaiJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:20 PM   #78
Zodiac
loosely portrayed

Oddometer: 31,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlew
60-40 you're coming tonight.

sorry i missed you there last night, Perry.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230484
how I spent my Tuesday night...
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:43 PM   #79
Donald Duck
QYYQQuacks !

No JT to me...I have no energy to handle the "mighty" 600+ Pound on wet single track forest trails nowadays. Sorry.

I'll be at State Line lookout at 9:30ish sipping the Sunday morning coffee, rain or shine. If anyone interested let's meet there and ride to Sussex to get best lunch and roads available around.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:53 AM   #80
Ginzer
Gnarly Couch Rider

Oddometer: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Duck
I'll be at State Line lookout at 9:30ish sipping the Sunday morning coffee, rain or shine. If anyone interested let's meet there and ride to Sussex to get best lunch and roads available around.
Is this the infamous scenic overlook on the Palisades? I'd be down with that. I went upstate last weekend and wound up there.

-Rob
Ginzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:46 AM   #81
TengaiJohn
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
I can't ride yet (leg injury) but I wouldn't mind having cafe with you folks since I am only 5 mins from the outlook. You don't mind if I bring the madame do you? I'm trying to convince her we need to get rid of the Thumper and get a real bike (GS).... maybe you guys can persuade her for me.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:25 AM   #82
old brooklyn boy
Talking Dog

Oddometer: 459
""This does not compute captain" Get GS, Keep Thumper!!! GS fun Thumper fun have more bikes have more fun. Tell madame GS for her comfort and safety, Thumper for solo more economical and it's always good to have a spare. I've used this excuse many times before, it even worked once.
Alfred
Old 05-17-2007, 10:51 AM   #83
TengaiJohn
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by old brooklyn boy
""This does not compute captain" Get GS, Keep Thumper!!! GS fun Thumper fun have more bikes have more fun. Tell madame GS for her comfort and safety, Thumper for solo more economical and it's always good to have a spare. I've used this excuse many times before, it even worked once.
Alfred
Good idea, unfortunately I have two thumpers and two cages I can use off-road. I'm gonna have to get rid of one thumper and replace it with a GS

I'm in the process of restoring this KLR:
Old 05-19-2007, 04:14 AM   #84
TipsyMcStagger
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,023
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadDawg
Is this the infamous scenic overlook on the Palisades? I'd be down with that. I went upstate last weekend and wound up there.

-Rob
What up Rob? Just got back from Asia yesterday afternoon. I haven’t even begun to readjust to this side of the world…it’s 6am Saturday morning and I’ve been awake for 3 hours!

I was supposed to have two weeks off, but I traded into a short trip this Mon-Wed so I could have another day off that I need.

If you're hitting the Palisades Sunday morning, I'll probably meet up with you guys. Been gone for two weeks and jonesing for a ride!

Lemme know your plans.

Tipsy
TipsyMcStagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:52 AM   #85
old brooklyn boy
Talking Dog

Oddometer: 459
Palisades

When to when, Karate tournament today in AM, Capoiera Demo at Navy yard in PM. Party tonight. Sunday get Kids to LaCrosse Practice but could get a friend down the block to take them give me some more info and I may fit it in.
If we have a little more notice. Like next week I can get a group to go from the nabe.
Alfred
Old 05-19-2007, 06:14 AM   #86
Ginzer
Gnarly Couch Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipsyMcStagger
Just got back from Asia yesterday afternoon. I haven’t even begun to readjust to this side of the world…it’s 6am Saturday morning and I’ve been awake for 3 hours!
I would think that with all the hookers and beer you had in Asia, you'd sleep like a baby.

It's Donald Duck's ride. I was just glomming along. I figured I'd leave Bensonhurst around 8:00, up the West Side Highway and over the GWB. I can meet up with you anywhere along the way.

Alfred, if you're plans change, let me know.

Rob
Old 05-19-2007, 07:22 AM   #87
TipsyMcStagger
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,023
Quote:
I would think that with all the hookers and beer you had in Asia, you'd sleep like a baby.

It's Donald Duck's ride. I was just glomming along. I figured I'd leave Bensonhurst around 8:00, up the West Side Highway and over the GWB. I can meet up with you anywhere along the way.

Alfred, if you're plans change, let me know.

Rob
In my best Homer Simpson voice…..Ummmmm, hookers and beer ;) Well, at least beer and soup dumplings :)

How ‘bout we just meet at the first rest stop on the Palisades beyond Exit 1 at 9:30am…the bigger rest stop that’s past the gas station???

Tipsy
TipsyMcStagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:39 AM   #88
Ginzer
Gnarly Couch Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipsyMcStagger

How ‘bout we just meet at the first rest stop on the Palisades beyond Exit 1 at 9:30am…the bigger rest stop that’s past the gas station???

Tipsy
I think that's the "state line scenic overlook" that Donald is refering to. Am I right Donald?

http://www.njpalisades.org/overlooks.htm

BTW, DD, you weren't planning on going offroad, were you? Tipsy and I are "enduro challenged". Although, I'd love to try a fireroad on my Nighthawk, just not with the current tires. I don't want to slow any of the dual sport guys down.
Old 05-19-2007, 09:01 AM   #89
Donald Duck
QYYQQuacks !

Quote:
I think that's the "state line scenic overlook" that Donald is refering to. Am I right Donald?

http://www.njpalisades.org/overlooks.htm

BTW, DD, you weren't planning on going offroad, were you? Tipsy and I are "enduro challenged". Although, I'd love to try a fireroad on my Nighthawk, just not with the current tires. I don't want to slow any of the dual sport guys down.
Yes, same spot. Better link would be

http://www.njpalisades.org/overlooks.htm#State

State Line Lookout (Lookout Inn)
Opposite Exit 3, Northbound Palisades Interstate Parkway
Alpine, NJ 07620
201 750-0465 (Lookout Inn)

We have no intention to do off road this time. Actually I'm terribly sick, (sore throat and flu) I don't even know if I can make it. But Lars "the Turkey Killer", probably Wolney and Pilsner going to be there.

Let's meet there and let's find something exciting things to do.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:54 AM   #90
Zodiac
loosely portrayed

Oddometer: 31,597
What time?
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote