Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2007, 01:10 PM   #2281
flan8tive
Flea Tibet!

Oddometer: 2,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Kuntz
Put that pig out in the deep dry sand and you will be the one crying. I am not saying it cant be done, but it wont be much fun.
These pigs are heavier than water--so they tend to come out the other side
Attached Images

80 Z50R

flan8tive screwed with this post 12-23-2007 at 01:14 PM Reason: picyure
flan8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:26 PM   #2282
Philip Kuntz OP
Fleasy Rider

Oddometer: 4,743
Just how many sand rides did you take that pig on before deciding it was just too heavy Native?

Sinner and I got a good ride in today, 90+ miles on nice firm sand. The forest got a good soaking the last couple of days. Traction was outstanding, I couldnt believe how my bike just wanted to wheelie in the sand, usually it just spins. I didnt get many pics, maybe we will get to see some of Sinners videos if any of them came out OK. It was his first time using the camera on the trails. No injuries to report, I lost another mirror and I think that was the extent of the damage. I had a really great day, it seemed I could do no wrong .
Philip Kuntz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 09:16 PM   #2283
DirtFun
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 172
Quote:
Just how many sand rides did you take that pig on before deciding it was just too heavy Native?

Sinner and I got a good ride in today, 90+ miles on nice firm sand. The forest got a good soaking the last couple of days. Traction was outstanding, I couldnt believe how my bike just wanted to wheelie in the sand, usually it just spins. I didnt get many pics, maybe we will get to see some of Sinners videos if any of them came out OK. It was his first time using the camera on the trails. No injuries to report, I lost another mirror and I think that was the extent of the damage. I had a really great day, it seemed I could do no wrong .
OOh, firm sand, that's good riding. It feels good the way the tire hooks up around corners! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm out of commission for dirt riding a few days, I've got my dad and his wife down from Atl. for Christmas. We did manage a nice ride around the Florida Alps, uh, I mean Monte Verde, Howie In The Hills. My dad got his wife a new Silver Wing for Christmas. I'd never rode one before. I gotta say, it's a pretty neat machine for a lot of folks. No shifting, awsome wind protection and a nice 650 twin to move it along. It's not hurting for power that's for sure. Somthing to look into in about 40 years.

HOPE ALL YOU SAND FLEAS HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

DirtFun
DirtFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 05:47 AM   #2284
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 9,920
Quote:
maybe we will get to see some of Sinners videos if any of them came out OK. It was his first time using the camera on the trails.
On with it Sinner, where are the vids at? You know I can't ride, the least I can do is watch the vids to get my fix.

Quote:
No injuries to report, I lost another mirror and I think that was the extent of the damage. I had a really great day, it seemed I could do no wrong .
No injuries... that's a good thing! PK, don't you have those folding mirrors? They're only about $10/each. Check 'em out, put one on, & remember to fold them down when riding through the forest on tight trails. BTW, I only have one mirror instead of 2 on my bike. It limits visibility a little on the street but, less parts on bike = less possible parts to break.

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff

Dr.Z screwed with this post 12-24-2007 at 10:40 AM
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 08:42 AM   #2285
Philip Kuntz OP
Fleasy Rider

http://kuntz.smugmug.com/gallery/4044536#P-1-12

There is a link to all of the pics I took yesterday, none really came out very well. I need a new camera.

Sinner is going to have to get some video editing software and figure out how to use it. Then he has got to figure out how to host the stuff and post it here. That may take some time.

I took some vids too, but cant even view them. Normally I can watch them and even post them, but I am not having any luck.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:59 AM   #2286
bronc3
Lucky 13

Oddometer: 1,731
Merry Christmas Fleas.
Old 12-24-2007, 10:41 AM   #2287
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronc3
Merry Christmas Fleas.
Back at ya!

Meri Crismas (said with spanish accent) to all YFF!

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Old 12-24-2007, 09:45 PM   #2288
Horatio
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 693
Merry Christmas to you all and a very Happy New Year with lots of great riding.
Horatio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 10:14 PM   #2289
flan8tive
Flea Tibet!

Oddometer: 2,188
Quote:
One.

Merry Christmas folks and especially to Nutsky over in Baghdad.

80 Z50R

flan8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 10:54 AM   #2290
Philip Kuntz OP
Fleasy Rider

Merry Christmas Fleas.

How about 1/6/07 for a New Years ride in ONF?

Here is a short clip I took of Sinner playing around in a pit on Sunday. Sinner, they have an editing feature at youtube now, I dont know how it works as I have never used it though.

Old 12-25-2007, 05:21 PM   #2291
dumpsterdiverdave
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 226
Thumb

Thurs, 12-27 Dam Diner 9ish Can anybody else show up???? I am ready for a good ride Please help, I got new pants for x-mas and they need to get dirty Josh's bike is down for now, we ripped it apart, I am hoping it had a blown head gasket, Will order gaskets in a day or two. LETS RIDE THURS I don't care where we we go, I just wanna GO!! Even if it is a street ride! I just finished fitting a GIVI box to my V-STROM. I wanna RIDE!!!!

dumpsterdiverdave screwed with this post 12-25-2007 at 05:51 PM
dumpsterdiverdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 05:38 PM   #2292
Frankko
Midnight Rambler

Oddometer: 654
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all you FF's. I hope you all got the GI Joe with the Kung fu grip.... I got the Malibu Barbie She has a nice tan.

Miss y ou all

C-ya soon
Nutzky
Frankko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 07:00 PM   #2293
RebelGSPD
Never Say Die

Oddometer: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzky
Merry Christmas to all you FF's. I hope you all got the GI Joe with the Kung fu grip.... I got the Malibu Barbie She has a nice tan.

Miss y ou all

C-ya soon
Nutzky
Ya like Barbie cuz she's the only one ever said;
"Oh Nutzky!! It's sooo BIG!!"
Merry Christmas ya shitbird. Stay safe over there
amongst the heathens.
RebelGSPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:34 AM   #2294
Scribe
£Bob£

Oddometer: 6,734
Merry Christmas to Fleas home and abroad!

Native: Nice photo. Who took it?

Kuntz: I'm in for the 6th. Looks like I'll be camping with the family at Juniper Springs that weekend.

Man Ball Rolls Through Coloutahrado 2014!
Scribe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:12 AM   #2295
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Well... I went to the Dr. yesterday and found out not only did I tear my ACL but also damaged both the lateral & medial Meniscus discs! I did a good job in fn up my knee! Oh well, shit happens! I'm scheduled for surgery next week. I should be good to go in about 4-6 months. You FF's keep on riding & posting pics! I'll see ya when I see ya!