ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 05:22 PM   #1531
ncTRAILBOSS
A52 TOUR GUIDE
 
ncTRAILBOSS's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Eatin' CHEETOS,Livin' Large!
Oddometer: 2,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel Wheeler
Ron, Good to see you guys at Indy. Check out my mini trip report @ http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...=1#post7904181
Later, TW
Glad ya made it back safe!![now getya a dang DS.]
__________________
09 Tan Rocker-Recliner
75 Yamaha MX400b
05 Yamaha YZ 250
ncTRAILBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:27 AM   #1532
Tarheel Wheeler
Around
 
Tarheel Wheeler's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: A53, NC
Oddometer: 3,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMaggot
Glad ya made it back safe!![now getya a dang DS.]
I'm lookin! How's the farmin' going?
__________________
Adversity is the state in which man most easily becomes acquainted with himself, being especially free of admirers then. John Wooden

"Get to riding or get to dying"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_T41kJm-PE
Tarheel Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #1533
CplRooster
I'm a what?
 
CplRooster's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Oddometer: 1,878
TTT

Just so everyone knows that "Harvest Dinner/Drunk" is next weekend.





Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
OK...let's make it official and I'm keeping fingers crossed Moterbiker will be able to make it with the projector. Let's say arrive anytime you like Saturday afternoon but we'll plan on eating around 6:00-6:30pm. That will give us time for digesting and drinking before the movies start when it get's dark...usually around 8:00pm.

I'll cover the food but would appreciate $10 towards beer/beverage. I can get a few kegs...what do you guys like?

I have a big outdoor fireplace we can burn all day and night if the weather is nice.

Let me know if you need floor space or tent space.

When: Oct 25-26th
Where: FemmeFatale's Casa
Agenda: 6:00pm Dinner
8:00pm Outdoor Movies
-Dual Sport Techniques
-Dirt Wise
9:00am Breakfast

Location: Send me a PM and I'll email my exact address and phone number. But roughly I'm in North Raleigh area off 540 at Creedmoor Road exit and go north for about 3 miles.

With the timing of this maybe we can call it our "Harvest Dinner"
__________________
2000 Honda VFR800
2007 KTM 525 EXC

Semper Fi
CplRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #1534
moterbiker
Gypsy diver
 
moterbiker's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Location: BOAF Caves, NC
Oddometer: 1,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by cplrooster
TTT

Just so everyone knows that "Harvest Dinner/Drunk" is next weekend.




Next weekend is October 25th?
__________________
Some random stuff for sale

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=988511
moterbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:40 PM   #1535
CplRooster
I'm a what?
 
CplRooster's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Oddometer: 1,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by moterbiker
Next weekend is October 25th?
Oops!!!!


Hehe...next week and one month...oops. I'm still getting hungry, though.
__________________
2000 Honda VFR800
2007 KTM 525 EXC

Semper Fi
CplRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:47 PM   #1536
FemmeFatale
Perpetual Motion
 
FemmeFatale's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Oddometer: 3,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by cplrooster
Oops!!!!


Hehe...next week and one month...oops. I'm still getting hungry, though.



I'll be doing sushi for 1 on Saturday if ya wanna join me


Hope everyone has OCTOBER 25th marked down!!! I'll be starting a list of "who's in" soon
__________________
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail...... Ralph Waldo Emerson


Travel is fatal to hatred and bigotry. - William Porter
FemmeFatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:24 PM   #1537
CplRooster
I'm a what?
 
CplRooster's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Oddometer: 1,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale


I'll be doing sushi for 1 on Saturday if ya wanna join me


Hope everyone has OCTOBER 25th marked down!!! I'll be starting a list of "who's in" soon
I'm all about some sushi, but R,T,J and M may not be up for it. I lived in Japan for a year and the sushi was very, very fresh. The locals served the fish that you picked and then filleted it. That is, unless it was tuna sushi.

Ya got any wasabi or should I try to find some?
__________________
2000 Honda VFR800
2007 KTM 525 EXC

Semper Fi

CplRooster screwed with this post 09-18-2008 at 04:31 PM
CplRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:37 PM   #1538
CplRooster
I'm a what?
 
CplRooster's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Oddometer: 1,878
So, Femme, how was the seaweed rap? Gonna have any next month?
__________________
2000 Honda VFR800
2007 KTM 525 EXC

Semper Fi
CplRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #1539
FemmeFatale
Perpetual Motion
 
FemmeFatale's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Oddometer: 3,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by cplrooster
So, Femme, how was the seaweed rap? Gonna have any next month?
Ended up having a greek take-out instead...Hummus...mmmmmmmmmm

Wasn't gonna do Sushi next month...think more fall BBQ or tale-gate type menu
__________________
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail...... Ralph Waldo Emerson


Travel is fatal to hatred and bigotry. - William Porter
FemmeFatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:25 PM   #1540
CplRooster
I'm a what?
 
CplRooster's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Oddometer: 1,878
Are we there yet...Is it time yet...I'm hungry, again.

Is it really a whole 4 weeks away?



















__________________
2000 Honda VFR800
2007 KTM 525 EXC

Semper Fi
CplRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #1541
Gypsy
YamaHo
 
Gypsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: BOAF Caves
Oddometer: 3,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
OK...let's make it official and I'm keeping fingers crossed Moterbiker will be able to make it with the projector. Let's say arrive anytime you like Saturday afternoon but we'll plan on eating around 6:00-6:30pm. That will give us time for digesting and drinking before the movies start when it get's dark...usually around 8:00pm.

I'll cover the food but would appreciate $10 towards beer/beverage. I can get a few kegs...what do you guys like?

I have a big outdoor fireplace we can burn all day and night if the weather is nice.

Let me know if you need floor space or tent space.

When: Oct 25-26th
Where: FemmeFatale's Casa
Agenda: 6:00pm Dinner
8:00pm Outdoor Movies
-Dual Sport Techniques
-Dirt Wise
9:00am Breakfast

Location: Send me a PM and I'll email my exact address and phone number. But roughly I'm in North Raleigh area off 540 at Creedmoor Road exit and go north for about 3 miles.

With the timing of this maybe we can call it our "Harvest Dinner"


Moterbiker and I need to bow out for this; we have to go out of town for the weekend.

Anyone else have a projector? If not, we'll make sure Femme has one to use.
__________________
"soul choking, horrible, outta order, lair of death!" - from my 13 yo niece re: school. Applies to work(sucks) just as well.

fuck cancer. ride bikes.
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:40 AM   #1542
Gypsy
YamaHo
 
Gypsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: BOAF Caves
Oddometer: 3,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy


Moterbiker and I need to bow out for this; we have to go out of town for the weekend.

Anyone else have a projector? If not, we'll make sure Femme has one to use.
bump!
__________________
"soul choking, horrible, outta order, lair of death!" - from my 13 yo niece re: school. Applies to work(sucks) just as well.

fuck cancer. ride bikes.
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:49 PM   #1543
meanstrk
broke ass knee dragger
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Carthage, NC
Oddometer: 217
I can supply one if need be. Just need some heads up on it.
__________________
Ron
MSgt USMC (Retired!)
USDesmo #845
Nesba #45
Check out my paint work! www.trading-paint.com
meanstrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:41 AM   #1544
CplRooster
I'm a what?
 
CplRooster's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Oddometer: 1,878
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...dinner and movie...3 more weeks....big table...tailgating food....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
__________________
2000 Honda VFR800
2007 KTM 525 EXC

Semper Fi
CplRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:27 PM   #1545
Ciampa
Baja 2010!
 
Ciampa's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: San Francisco, CA
Oddometer: 466
FS: 2007 BMW G650 X-CHALLENGE (Durham NC)

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...highlight=g650
Ciampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014