Where are you ordering at?
Here
Guano11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #212
NHBill
Loosely Wrapped

Oddometer: 1,292
Laugh

Gotta give another Thumbs Up for PB Coolers and their customer service .

1st, all the guys I ride with have them and love them. Keep stuff cold forever. We moto-camp a lot and do a lot of camp cooking so the coolers get used all the time. We usually prep stuff ahead of time and then freeze it. Acts like ice packs for the beer and whatever else we carry. We'll pack them Friday AM and usually still need to remember to take stuff out of the cooler a while before cooking on Saturday night because it's still frozen solid. The stuff in my cheapo soft sided cooler was usually warm by then .

2nd, their customer service rocks!. I finally took advantage of their 2 for 1 sale this fall and got a couple of my own. They arrived quickly and were exactly what I wanted. The liners are supposed to be waterproof so you can just dump ice in there instead of dealing with ice packs. Turns out one of mine leaked. E-mailed them first thing the next morning, had a return email by noon and the order for my replacement was being processed that evening. No worries, no hassles!

Ya have to love people who make a great product and back it to the max. I've already turned a couple of my non-riding friends on to them and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody .
"There's a very fine line dividing bravery from stupidity..."
2009 F650GS
NHBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:31 AM   #213
MotoBoss
Tundra Thumper

Oddometer: 3,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guano11 View Post

I was there and found no 2 for 1 deals or hugh discount. I have 2 PB coolers already but thought a custom monogram would be nice.........oh well the deals are over apparently.
DONATE TO ADVRider
MotoBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:34 AM   #214
Moto-Kafe
Gnarly Entre-manure

Oddometer: 442
Coolers.........

The half-price sale last until Dec 20.......add the items to your cart and then go to checkout.....then, punch in the code. The last day for your order to arrive for Christmas is Dec 16........Polar Bear is swamped at the moment.....orders are taking alittle longer to process (understandable)......and most of the silver colors are on back-order until Jan 20. Monograms will delay your delivery by a few days.........

Let's just say alittle birdie told me all this......
Stay tuned here on ADV after January 1st for great deals on these coolers......a new "distributor" in is town!!
Moto-Kafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #215
MotoBoss
Tundra Thumper

Oddometer: 3,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Kafe View Post
The half-price sale last until Dec 20.......add the items to your cart and then go to checkout.....then, punch in the code. The last day for your order to arrive for Christmas is Dec 16........Polar Bear is swamped at the moment.....orders are taking alittle longer to process (understandable)......and most of the silver colors are on back-order until Jan 20. Monograms will delay your delivery by a few days.........

Let's just say alittle birdie told me all this......
Stay tuned here on ADV after January 1st for great deals on these coolers......a new "distributor" in is town!!
Yeah the silver color cooler monogramed is what I was after. Guess I'll wait until after New Year's........and try a new distributor
DONATE TO ADVRider
MotoBoss is offline   Reply With Quote