User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
moon92 OP
92#

Oddometer: 265
A Chinese girl rider's single tourment from Beijing to Sinkiang,hello Gobi >.~

Im a Chinese rider,I love ride motorcycle, whatever racing ,offroad or adventure cross, here is one of my journey I wanna share...
last Octorber, I ride my small 125cc street bike from my hometown Beijing cross Inner mongolia to Sinkiang, its took 15days,I leave my piece of my memory on that 5100km road...
Im not good at writing English,but I try to tell of more here, every photo have a story") and these all for your cool buddies on bike!

“Ordinary people can make lives remarkable...”

moon92 screwed with this post 03-24-2011 at 12:53 PM
moon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:23 AM   #2
moon92 OP
92#

day1.start from my apartment in Beijing *^^*

My English writing skill its limited,so I use the dictionery to translate,I hope it can work out, then your may understand from some Key words...

一睁开眼睛,才发现憧憬了那么久的探路行程还有很多东西没有准备到位,天气永远是好事多磨,所以屋外下雨, 屋里继续整理行装。这次完全是零后援无同伴的独行,所以行装一定要精简。必要的衣物装满一个边箱,而摩托车 和我的必要补给装在另一支边箱中,笔记本电脑类的精密设备则背在身上,为了这次行程,特意买了suomy的 硬壳背包,实践证明,绝是长途的实用武器!

收拾完行装,雨还是不停,很恼人~ 于是驱车到公司,试试服装和路面,顺便再和公司的同事打个招呼。利用这点时间把保险搞定,我亲爱的同事们还 是设法用各种诱惑挽留我。但是每次上路,都带着倔强,势不可挡又迫不及待!中午12点,雨还在下,如果再不 出发,就无法到达今天的目的地——呼和浩特。于是不再等待,回家拿上行李,出发!

边箱已装好,各部分检查完毕,仪表归零,留张相片,倒数计时起飞!

刚发动车子,着急赶路,在小区的瓷砖地上转弯差点滑倒,有惊无险,不过还好,提醒我雨地行驶, 注意调整“p

As soon as opens the eye, only then discovered that had looked forward to that long explores the way the traveling schedule also to have many things not to prepare the arriving, the weather forever is there are many setbacks before success, therefore outside the room rains, in the room continues to reorganize the luggage. This time is zero backing non-companion's acting alone completely, therefore the luggage must certainly simplify. The essential clothing packs a side box, but the motorcycle and my essential supplies install in another supporting the borders box, notebook's class precision equipment carries on the body, for this traveling schedule, bought the suomy hard shell knapsack specially, the practice had proven, was the long-distance practical weapon certainly!

^^on the high way...

^^HAPPY to found a huge cloud wing hang on the sky,told me"hey girl~keep fly..."

tidies up the luggage, the rain does not stop, very irritating ~ therefore goes by car the company, tries the clothing and the road surface, greets again while convenient with company's colleagues. Does using this time the insurance deci...

^^some narrow place,seems cars were in meeting that time...

ride into the inner mongolias borderline...

moon92 screwed with this post 03-15-2011 at 08:36 AM
Old 03-15-2011, 05:27 AM   #3
moon92 OP
92#

night in the 1st day,still 150km to the 1st station...Hohhot City

^^ all faced view is fresh, the 1st time ride on the high way at night,
cos must arrive the next station,or no place can stay here...

GAS STATION,just spend ₯50rmb the oil tan can fill full...

More tunnels...

moon92 screwed with this post 03-16-2011 at 06:03 AM
Old 03-15-2011, 05:32 AM   #4
moon92 OP
92#

day2.From Hohhot City to Bao tou...

DAY1,BEIJING-HOHHOT 510KM

beginning,my lovely breakfast ... called SHAO MAI

A famous temple at that city~

moon92 screwed with this post 03-15-2011 at 08:24 AM
Old 03-15-2011, 05:32 AM   #5
Jacl-Kampuchea
Booze Merchant

Oddometer: 719
that's a quality helmet. Welcome to ADV
Jacl-Kampuchea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:34 AM   #6
cristiano78
Adventurer

Oddometer: 58
Great!!!
#46 FOREVER
Valentino Rossi Fan --->>> #46
http://www.valentinorossi.com
“There was no space ! Lorenzo knew that there was no space, 80,000 people knew that there was no space, millions on Tv knew that there was no space, but Rossi found a space and it was just the best move ever.” (Anonimus - Barcelona MotoGP 2009)
cristiano78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:36 AM   #7
Aghartha
Awesome

Oddometer: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon92 View Post

More tunnels...
I like this picture!
Aghartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:37 AM   #8
LisaS
Dubious Adventurer

Oddometer: 578
looking forward to reading about your adventure- subscribed!
tent space
LisaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:43 AM   #9
moon92 OP
92#

day2.From Hohhot City to Bao tou... 153km

上了国道,只有一个念头,快点赶路到包头,别让路边的车友们等的太久,之前的路程一路看着夕阳前进,想到在 顺利进发,我就很释然。而临到包头的最后50公里路真是翻江倒海的,一路的水泥波浪,有把远光颠坏了,于是 开着风镜使劲的拧,对面的货车向火车一样没完没了,各个打这远光直接照到我的瞳孔里,我使劲看路,靠着在高 速上的经验,用各种地面反光看路!杀出这片煤坑!在近包头市的大道上,看到聚集的包头车友的摩托车,使劲刹 车,在20米开外终于停了下来,和大家汇合了!和包头车友进城的路很开心,看到的多是越野车,于是一路站着 骑过去的。
总里程:152km,行驶时间:3个半小时。

On federal highway, only then a thought that a bit faster hurries along Baotou, side do not allow to pass through Che Youmen and so on to be too long, a distance group before looks at the setting sun advance, thought sets out smoothly, I very much feel relaxed. But near arrives at Baotou's final 50 kilometers roads is really overwhelming, a group cement wave, had the headlight high beam summit has gone bad, therefore was opening twisting which the goggles made an effort, the opposite freight vehicle was equally endless to the train, each dozen of this headlight high beams according to arrived in directly my pupil, I made an effort to look at the road, closed right up against on high speed the experience, looked at the road with each farm surface reflection! Kills this piece of coal pit!

^^the biggest grassland in BAO TOU...

On near Baotou's main road, saw accumulation Baotou Che You motorcycle, makes an effort to get on the brakes, has stopped finally about 20 meters down, converged with everybody! The road which enters a city with Baotou Che Yo...

sometimes got a bad cough~ but get better soon,Im super~haha~ the man at the back its a local biker friend,He also a doctoc,so he bring the injection to my room,and give me a cure...

^^these medicine he give me,and take on the road,for keep my cough will get better :...

moon92 screwed with this post 03-16-2011 at 11:44 PM
Old 03-15-2011, 05:54 AM   #10
moon92 OP
92#

Day4. BAO TOU—— LIN HE 225km

9。24 day4 包头——临河

^^SEE~ after 2 days care cure,my face color is much better, not cough,and looks so patitive...
When I leave the BAO TOU city, the motorcycle friends at local come to say Goodbey,and lead me to the main road...
miss them by everytime I think about this trip...

踏着包头上午温暖的阳光,10:30,在国道启程,奔向临河,那里的摩友琥珀,倒了18个小时的夜班,时刻 准备着我的到来。巴彦淖尔是大,我现在终于分清临河和巴彦淖尔的关系。大约三个多小时的车程,很顺利的找到 了临河的市区。
行驶里程:225km,行驶时间:3个小时

PS:cos the bad cough,so I have 1 more stay in BAO TOU...

^^I saw a cute famer take a women on the road...

9. 24 day4 Baotou - - Linhe

is treading Baotou in the morning the warm sunlight, 10:30, starts on a journey in the federal highway, to rush toward Linhe, there Moroccan friend amber, has poured 18 hour night shifts, is preparing my arrival frequently. Bayannor is big, I finally distinguish clearly now Linhe and Bayannor's relations. About more than three hour driving distances, very smooth have found Linhe's urban district.
travel course: 225km, travel time: 3 hours

无意中停在了内蒙古自驾游介绍临河的西贝餐厅,遗憾的是,临河这个城市下午基本没有饭馆有饭吃。很快琥珀带 着丽丽来接我,他们刚从热电厂赶过来,还带着工作的小黄帽,终于落地第一顿不再吃羊肉了,饱餐饺子后,他们 热情的招待我去他们的宿舍落脚。临河汽摩协的黄哥也开车过来,下午帮我研究了无人区的路线,终于将我的无人 区行程提升到了冷静落实的阶段,很高兴参观了他车队改装的厂房,很酷!之后我找到了当地的五本经销店换了链 条,就此,从明天开始的无人区进发一切准备就绪。晚上,见到了摩友老赵,热情邀请我们去了农家院,终于吃到 了沿线摩友一路推荐我吃的猪黑肉!
那天晚上睡得特别饱,第二天懒得起床,结果11点才进入国道和琥珀告别。

^^cos the long way in high speed,I need change the chain soon~ (its my 1st time to change it on my bike...)

Stops accidentally, in the Inner Mongolian automatic pilot has toured introduced that Linhe's west shell dining room, it is a pity, Linhe this city does not have the restaurant to have the food basically in the afternoon to eat. The very quick amber led Li Li to meet me, they just caught up with from the thermal power plant, but was also bringing the young Huang hat which worked, fell to the ground finally first no longer eats the mutton, after eating the stuffed dumpling, they warm entertained me to go to their dormitory to stop over.

^^the thing is, i have the China MID-Autumn's DAY(MOON or LUNA's festival) at there...

Linhe steam Morocco cooperates Huang Ge also drives, in the afternoon helped me to study the unpopulated area route, promoted finally mine unpopulated area traveling schedule the stage which carried out calmly, visited the workshop which very happily his motorcade re-equipped, was very cool! Afterward I found the local five sale on commission shop to trade the chain link, in light of this, the unpopulated area which started from tomorrow sets out to be ready. Evening, saw Moro...

moon92 screwed with this post 03-16-2011 at 01:36 AM
Old 03-15-2011, 06:05 AM   #11
moon92 OP
92#

Day5 Lin he - Ukraine Luck 472km 7h30m'

9。25 day5 临河——乌吉力
现在,我有多了3个对抗无人区行驶的秘密武器,一个10升的油桶,打气筒和轮胎滋补剂。开始了我此行为期两 天最惊险的长里程魔鬼荒漠独行。
上午11点,从临河的110国道前往磴口外环,寻找通往金三角的路,一路走一路问,生怕转错路口,从今天开 始,只要走错一个口,那可能就是上百公里的代价,禁不起折磨。多问多确定,对自己负责!
9. 25 day5 Linhe - - Ukraine Luck

at the present, I had the 3 more resistance unpopulated area travel secret weapon, 10 liter oil drums, air pump and tire tonic. Started my this behavior time two day of most thrilling long course devil wilderness to act alone.
11:00 am, goes to the tengkow outer ring from Linhe's 110 federal highways, seek leads to the golden triangle the road, a group takes a group to ask, for fear that transfers the wrong street intersection, starting today, so long as goes astray a mouth, that is possibly over a hundred kilometers prices, is unable to bear suffers. Asks the multi-determinations, is responsible for oneself!

前几十公里,可是没有额济纳旗的路牌的,因为我走的这条可算是另辟蹊径。找到磴口的铁道桥,就能问道通往乌 力吉的小路,进入路口的三岔路口有个很大的加油站,还有昭君的塑像,别紧张,之后的30公里内还有两家很小 的加油站有油供应,随时顶满,别怕麻烦。这一天里,我印象中就顶满了3次₯20块钱的油,今天不到穿越无人 区,沿路基本每100公里都有小村落里有小油站,根据自己油箱计划一下就好。
100公里开外,基本你已经可以体验到无人区的感念了,没有人,来往的货车也渐渐消失,后300公里的每个 岔路口都要小心,一个错就不知道会骑去哪里啦!今天最高兴的是看到一个大马(BMW)从我对面飞驰而过,很 专业的装备,这是我这一路唯一见到的一个摩旅的摩友,看到后激动半天!之后,偶尔能看到骆驼,也不知道是谁 家的,总之,见不到人,见到骆驼也踏实。

First several dozens kilometers, but does not have Ejin qi's street sign, because I walk this may be tries another method. Found the tengkow the railroad bridge, could ask leads to Wu Liji's alley, entered the street intersection the three-road junction to have a very big gas station, but also had the illustrious Mr.'s statue, should not be anxious, afterward 30 kilometers in also two very small gas stations had the oil supply, momentarily went against fully, do not fear troublesome. This in day, in my impression went against has filled 3 20 dollar oils, today to the traversing unpopulated area, the basic every 100 kilometers does not have in the small village to have the small service station along the road, planned well according to own fuel tank.about the 100 kilometer, was basic you already to be possible to experience the unpopulated area to think gratefully, nobody, the communication freight vehicle also gradually vanished, the latter 300 kilometers each road fork must be careful, wrong did...

my shadow its my coooool partner...

camel lets go...

moon92 screwed with this post 03-16-2011 at 04:42 AM
Old 03-15-2011, 06:08 AM   #12
moon92 OP
92#

share the landscape here, with the cute camel

ROSSI also feel cool here,amazing~
Old 03-15-2011, 06:10 AM   #13
SR1
Back in S. Korea

Oddometer: 4,373
IN!

Moon, very interesting, and from a great perspective, keep it up!

月亮您成为我们的喜爱贡献者。 请写是更多,并且继续给图片!
Old 03-15-2011, 06:16 AM   #14
moon92 OP
92#

天黑前,顺利到达了乌力吉,没走一点冤枉路,觉得自己路吃进化的不错,真是逼出来的。记得有段时间影子绕着 转的时候也发慌。
行驶里程:472km 行驶时间:七个半小时
到乌力吉的时候,有点失落,骑了一天了,提心吊胆的,很累,这个镇子,比你能想象的还要小,只有几排小土房 子,数得上好的街边的几家旅店和饭馆一样大。围着镇子绕了几圈,特向赶到下一个60公里的苏宏图,但打听到 苏宏图还不如这里,都是货车司机住的地方,太恐怖了,于是我决定留下体验生活。我住的地方就算是最不错的, 标间全订出去了,单间 ₯70,只要能休息好,忍了,有地方住就不错了。晚餐的时候慰劳自己一条鱼,因为中午又吃的葱爆羊肉“!赶 上今天是阿拉善盟成立30周年,在旅店的饭馆和健谈的主人喝点小酒看直播,听蒙古主人讲了很多阿拉善的事情 ,回去到头睡了。明天睁眼就闪!

Before the darkness, arrived at Wu Liji smoothly, has not taken a long route, thought oneself road swallows good, really compels. Remembered has the period of time shadow around the time which transfers also feels nervous.
travel course: 472km travel time: Seven-and-a-half hour

to Wu Liji's time, a little lost, has ridden one day, with trepidation, was very tired, this town, could imagine you must be smaller than, only then several row of small adobe houses, counted very good street several inns and the restaurant equally are big. Gathered round the town to circle several, to rushed to the next 60 kilometer Soviet grand plan especially, but inquired Soviet grand plan might as well here, was the place which the lorry driver lived, has been too terrorist, therefore I decided that left behind the see life. I live the place is best, the sign all subscribed, one-roomed 70, so long as could rest well, has endured, had the place to live is good. Supper time consoles a oneself fish, because noon eats the onion ...

This village was so small just a street, its only one place i can stay between near 900km nobody area.these was only 1 small rest house for travller pass the night...Im lucky,I can have a night here....

a special dish called SHA CONG in here, taste so fresh, the son of the boss pick them from the GOBI everyday...

these 2 bow were the boss and his wifes, made in sliver,very cool~
Old 03-15-2011, 06:24 AM   #15
moon92 OP
92#

Day6 Wu Liji - - Ejin na qi 362km

9.26 day6 乌力吉——额济纳旗

住宿条件虽然艰苦,但是这一晚睡的好香~ 吃早餐的时候,老板哥哥叮嘱我:“如果看到有人,千万不要停车,会有恐怖份子入境,要不你在呆一天往回返吧 !”我看着他,觉得还挺靠谱,呵呵!

9.26 day6 Wu Liji - - Ejin qi

>

Lodging condition, although is difficult, but this late rests good fragrant ~ has the breakfast time, boss elder brother urges me: “if saw has the human, do not stop, will have the terrorist entry, or you will be staying for one day toward to return!”I think him, thought that also very depends on the spectrum, ha-ha!

9:40am,挂上我的行装,上路!乌力吉有两家加油站,面对选择的时候,我总是会抛开大品牌去私营站点, 因为他们会直接把油加到摩托车的油箱里,跑这一程不容易,任何时候,他都没有把我扔在路上,而他需要补给的 时候,我也希望我的车车能得到应有的尊重!加满了小虎的油箱,我终于用上了琥珀送我的油桶,我大概加了7升 的油料,密封好放进边箱,这是我第一次骑车带油,我给确保它不会爆炸!

^^HEY BUDDY,WELCOME TO MARS~

9:40 am, hangs up my luggage, starting off! Wu Liji has two gas stations, facing chooses, I will always abandon the big brand to go to the privately operated stand, because they will add to directly the oil in motorcycle's fuel tank, will run this regulation not to be easy, at any time, he has not thrown me on the road, but he needs to supply time, I also hoped that I Che Cheneng will earn the proper respect! Has topped up the small tiger's fuel tank, I used the amber to deliver my oil drum finally, I added 7 liters fuel oils probably, side sealed admits the box, this was I first time rides the tire oil, I gave guaranteed that it will not explode!

moon92 screwed with this post 03-15-2011 at 08:38 AM