ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2012, 09:06 AM   #5941
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist

Oddometer: 8,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillum View Post
I'll ride today if ya want. Last night we tore up the streets to San Pedro. Looked around at the towers wondering where our bro was working. I love riding across the bridges at 80+ at night. It's like a giant real life video game with all the freeway signs, ships, heavy industrial, etc. Took Broadway, stopped to eat at Coco Reno's, tore ass through Seal Beach, two police cruizers were working on a DUI stop so I flew past them on a smooth curve at 70 and gaining...love seeing the heads whip over hahahaha, braaaaaaaaap past the open base land! Managed to find my way to Westminster Blvd. but my bike can't hardly go 100 anymore with the lower gearing, so I just did 90...standing up...such a rush! Again, can't read the signs, everything lit up, MotoMadness GP hooligan style. Wait, there's the 5 freeway, time to get on then split between the carpool and fast lane...at 80..standing, then look over at the occupants and smile :)...braaaaaap!

As a wise man once said, "Today was a good day".

So yea Fat Nelly, hell yea I'll ride up today iffin ya want. I'll call hbmike, Thursday night we rode until 1 am, Friday night till 12, then hit Norms in Santa Ana, last night I got home pretty early around 10 pm.

which character on Biker Boyz were you? Kid Rock. Lawrence Fishburn. the quad kid.
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #5942
Fat Nelly
Squid Filter Repair

Oddometer: 251
I have to go to Disneyland today with the Fam.
Me and my bro Tom rode last night till 2 am. Hit the mountain, gate was closed. found our other trails. Had a few beers at Cooks till all the fat women and crappy band left. Went over to Shooters and had a few more.

Had some high speed fun myself 100+ several times. Total video game.
Fat Nelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #5943
Off Limits
Really?

Oddometer: 3,317
Hey idiot, shouldn't you be doing up some homecoming hair?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #5944
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Longriders View Post
Hey idiot, shouldn't you be doing up some homecoming hair?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #5945
JeffS77
cheap bastard

Oddometer: 3,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR View Post
which character on Biker Boyz were you? Kid Rock. Lawrence Fishburn. the quad kid.

thats funny right there
JeffS77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #5946
Cannabinoid
Banned

Oddometer: 739
We shall see then, may ride to the Gliderport. Coffee at STARBUCKS in Carlsbad is a pleasant experience due to hot milfs that constantly stream through. I wonder if the density of such hot women has anything at all to due with the big $$$ area......nah.
Cannabinoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #5947
Cannabinoid
Banned

Oddometer: 739
No character Razr, sorry if it sounds like I make sh1t up, but I don't. I just like to ride fast on the street. Nothing insane like the old days...I hardly ever go over 100 anymore. Plus...it's night and traffic is at a minimum. I tear it up with the same bike that I have ridden to Rohwer or CNF or Joshua Tree or Kennedy Meadows or WMRS and ride shit up there.

I would fathom I have ridden over 100,000 miles on various motorcycles, from Harley's to cafe racers and now to dual sport/dirt. I take calculated risks and so far I am still alive, if I get killed so be it, you will be there one day too whether it be sooner or later there's no escape.

I like you Razr even if you flip people sh1t. I don't need anyones approval nor look for it, if others think it's cool, fine, if not, it's all good, division and judgment cause the cliques and hatred, y'all can hate on and I won't return it. If no one wants to ride with me that's cool because I rode solo long before this site existed, hell before the Internet existed. Could turn all this sh1t off and ride away without a second thought to live abroad or ins some obscure environment.

Maybe if I post that I ride slower on trails than old peeps f@ck that would make you happy? I am not very proficient on the dirt....yet, but on the street let's just say I have plenty of adventure riding on the streets. Try riding some tracks sometime or behind the old warehouse district, abandoned streets alleyways, there's all kinds of stuff to scrounge into, we should start a new thread about urban adventure riding.
Cannabinoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #5948
pterry
Desert rider

Oddometer: 587
Quote:
I'll ride today if ya want. Last night we tore up the streets to San Pedro. Looked around at the towers wondering where our bro was working. I love riding across the bridges at 80+ at night. It's like a giant real life video game with all the freeway signs, ships, heavy industrial, etc. Took Broadway, stopped to eat at Coco Reno's, tore ass through Seal Beach, two police cruizers were working on a DUI stop so I flew past them on a smooth curve at 70 and gaining...love seeing the heads whip over hahahaha, braaaaaaaaap past the open base land! Managed to find my way to Westminster Blvd. but my bike can't hardly go 100 anymore with the lower gearing, so I just did 90...standing up...such a rush! Again, can't read the signs, everything lit up, MotoMadness GP hooligan style. Wait, there's the 5 freeway, time to get on then split between the carpool and fast lane...at 80..standing, then look over at the occupants and smile :)...braaaaaap!

As a wise man once said, "Today was a good day".

So yea Fat Nelly, hell yea I'll ride up today iffin ya want. I'll call hbmike, Thursday night we rode until 1 am, Friday night till 12, then hit Norms in Santa Ana, last night I got home pretty early around 10 pm.
The problem is ... you only have one life in reality!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #5949
luv2race
Confused

Oddometer: 2,311
Holy shit! Look who came out to play! Where ya been Paul? You're either workin too much or ridin too much
Old 11-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #5950
RandyM
Less talk, More ride

Oddometer: 898
OK, which one of you was up there today riding a 90s XR in overalls and no Shirt? Verry Classy
Old 11-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #5951
Fat Nelly
Squid Filter Repair

Quote:
No character Razr, sorry if it sounds like I make sh1t up, but I don't. I just like to ride fast on the street. Nothing insane like the old days...I hardly ever go over 100 anymore. Plus...it's night and traffic is at a minimum. I tear it up with the same bike that I have ridden to Rohwer or CNF or Joshua Tree or Kennedy Meadows or WMRS and ride shit up there.

I would fathom I have ridden over 100,000 miles on various motorcycles, from Harley's to cafe racers and now to dual sport/dirt. I take calculated risks and so far I am still alive, if I get killed so be it, you will be there one day too whether it be sooner or later there's no escape.

I like you Razr even if you flip people sh1t. I don't need anyones approval nor look for it, if others think it's cool, fine, if not, it's all good, division and judgment cause the cliques and hatred, y'all can hate on and I won't return it. If no one wants to ride with me that's cool because I rode solo long before this site existed, hell before the Internet existed. Could turn all this sh1t off and ride away without a second thought to live abroad or ins some obscure environment.

Maybe if I post that I ride slower on trails than old peeps f@ck that would make you happy? I am not very proficient on the dirt....yet, but on the street let's just say I have plenty of adventure riding on the streets. Try riding some tracks sometime or behind the old warehouse district, abandoned streets alleyways, there's all kinds of stuff to scrounge into, we should start a new thread about urban adventure riding.
I enjoy your company. Let the do-gooders keep their safety talk flowing and we keep riding. Notice we don't see too many peps on these rides because their patrolling the boards for safety violators or they ride equipment too slow and outdated. I think it's hillarious...

Fat Nelly screwed with this post 11-04-2012 at 08:55 PM
Old 11-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #5952
theGrinch
SNF Dream Riders

Oddometer: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyM View Post
OK, which one of you was up there today riding a 90s XR in overalls and no Shirt? Verry Classy
My guess would be jeffS77.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Who's the clueless noob?
theGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #5953
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Nelly View Post
I enjoy your company. Let the do-gooders keep their safety talk flowing and we keep riding. Notice we don't see too many peps on these rides because their patrolling to boards for safety violators or they ride equipment too slow and outdated. I think it's hillarious...
huh
Old 11-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #5954
Fat Nelly
Squid Filter Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR View Post
huh
I dont think you are one of the do-gooders, you just like to give people shiat which is ok in my book cause I tend to do the same.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #5955
JeffS77
cheap bastard

Oddometer: 3,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by theGrinch View Post
My guess would be jeffS77.

good guess but not me...I generally wear jeans and a cotton shirt...and most my bikes are from the 70's

JeffS77 is online now   Reply With Quote