ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #6481
Fasteddie92882
backinthesaddle
 
Fasteddie92882's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Corona Ca
Oddometer: 40
Pissed

You would think there would be a way to sue them for restricting our rights to access to public lands.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertdweller View Post
The lock was changed to limit the number of key holders to those that have to do business in CNF. Too many people were leaving the gate open, and the residences nearby got pissed and complained to local govt agencies about neighborhood disturbances by those using the CNF. I say tough shit for the residences, as everyone has a right to visit the CNF. But they won. It's a case of a few idiots screwing it up for everyone.
__________________
You can not strengthen the weak, by weakening the strong-- Abe
Fasteddie92882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #6482
theGrinch
SNF Dream Riders
 
theGrinch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: On the move
Oddometer: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasteddie92882 View Post
You would think there would be a way to sue them for restricting our rights to access to public lands.
By the time your done with that, I will have put 5k on my bike at CNF alone...

... more houses that no one can afford, etc. Unless your a foreigner, Im 1st generation American they don't give me shit.

I pay my "taxes" I RIDE.



.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Who's the clueless noob?
theGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:58 PM   #6483
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by theGrinch View Post
By the time your done with that, I will have put 5k on my bike at CNF alone...

... more houses that no one can afford, etc. Unless your a foreigner, Im 1st generation American they don't give me shit.

I pay my "taxes" I RIDE.



.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, that's a sad story. In the time it took you to write that, I rode the whole CNF from front to back, fucked two bears, got head from a coyote, then went to your house and drank two bottles of wine with Sherri, hit the 76 station filled the bike and went to the Library and got two lap dances.

Wtf?

Fuck you dick, will I see you in DVD In Two weeks?
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #6484
pcvance
Walk Verplank
 
pcvance's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sequoia Country
Oddometer: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, that's a sad story. In the time it took you to write that, I rode the whole CNF from front to back, fucked two bears, got head from a coyote, then went to your house and drank two bottles of wine with Sherri, hit the 76 station filled the bike and went to the Library and got two lap dances.

Wtf?

Fuck you dick, will I see you in DVD In Two weeks?

Haha, come to think of it, Peter is just another word for dick.
Nice story Rob, see ya at DVD
__________________
KTM 640-E / KTM 525 EXC CENTRAL VALLEY DUAL SPORT RIDES / RIDERS Sequoia-So Cal / STEWARDS OF THE SEQUOIA / STEWARDS OF THE SIERRA NATIONAL FOREST
pcvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:40 PM   #6485
mr. thumbs
Studly Adventurer
 
mr. thumbs's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Orange County
Oddometer: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, that's a sad story. In the time it took you to write that, I rode the whole CNF from front to back, fucked two bears, got head from a coyote, then went to your house and drank two bottles of wine with Sherri, hit the 76 station filled the bike and went to the Library and got two lap dances.

Wtf?

Fuck you dick, will I see you in DVD In Two weeks?
I like to read. What library do you go to?
mr. thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:51 PM   #6486
theGrinch
SNF Dream Riders
 
theGrinch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: On the move
Oddometer: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, that's a sad story. In the time it took you to write that, I rode the whole CNF from front to back, fucked two bears, got head from a coyote, then went to your house and drank two bottles of wine with Sherri, hit the 76 station filled the bike and went to the Library and got two lap dances.

Wtf?

Fuck you dick, will I see you in DVD In Two weeks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Haha, come to think of it, Peter is just another word for dick.
Nice story Rob, see ya at DVD
Fuck both of you guys, I hope you don't chap each other asses too much in DV.

If I could go I would bring you some extra K-Y.

Rob it didn't take me that long to write, I'm getting faster at typing and spell check.

Perry what is that a word for fairy with a prick?



.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Who's the clueless noob?
theGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:57 AM   #6487
Windrat
just a poser
 
Windrat's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: The Beach
Oddometer: 1,980
spell check duck that... now where's the bear
__________________
I wanted one last view for the day... A place where I could see the water
Windrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #6488
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrat View Post
spell check duck that... now where's the bear
This thread has gone to shit

Drink up boys ... The worlds gonna end
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:23 AM   #6489
luv2race
Confused
 
luv2race's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: OC
Oddometer: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrinch View Post
what is that word for fairy with a prick?



.
razr
__________________
John

luv2race screwed with this post 01-12-2013 at 11:49 AM
luv2race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:49 AM   #6490
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2race View Post
razr
Fucken great!!!! That my friend is pure gold!!
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #6491
Fat Nelly
Squid Filter Repair
 
Fat Nelly's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: San Diego County
Oddometer: 241
Closed National Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerat View Post
This thread has gone to shit

Drink up boys ... The worlds gonna end
This thread went to shit a long time ago along with the CNF. Thanks Ranger Dick! we can't talk about riding so we talk shit on each other. I guess it's still fun just in a different way.
Let's put a bullet in this and call it good.

P.S. Thumbs, The Library is a titty bar. Not much to read unless it's from tattoo's in hidden places.
Fat Nelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #6492
Windrat
just a poser
 
Windrat's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: The Beach
Oddometer: 1,980
mmmuuummm I like Tittys and beer
__________________
I wanted one last view for the day... A place where I could see the water
Windrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #6493
Fasteddie92882
backinthesaddle
 
Fasteddie92882's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Corona Ca
Oddometer: 40
Thumbs down Waste of time

Can you guys get any more fucked up?
I came across this site looking for people who wanted to ride, not shit on each other.

It seems like some high school bully bullshit. Reality is none of you know me from adam, no I wont be at Death Valley Days, I am fairly new to all of this. I ride with my friends, I hang out, I tell stories. What the fuck is wrong with all of that ?

The people I ride with are great honest hard working people, like I suspect you guys to be.

Give it a rest. You know nothing about and the ground I have chewed, yet you choose to remain on attack.

I did say eat shit to those who hate CNF, yet so many still ride, and come on this site to shit on every body.

Im not sure this site is worth the effort. It would be great, in my opinion to learn from some of you, but according to the pages, you are all way too cool!






Quote:
Originally Posted by theGrinch View Post
By the time your done with that, I will have put 5k on my bike at CNF alone...

... more houses that no one can afford, etc. Unless your a foreigner, Im 1st generation American they don't give me shit.

I pay my "taxes" I RIDE.



.
__________________
You can not strengthen the weak, by weakening the strong-- Abe
Fasteddie92882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #6494
theGrinch
SNF Dream Riders
 
theGrinch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: On the move
Oddometer: 1,865
Cool2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasteddie92882 View Post
Can you guys get any more fucked up?
I came across this site looking for people who wanted to ride, not shit on each other.

It seems like some high school bully bullshit. Reality is none of you know me from adam, no I wont be at Death Valley Days, I am fairly new to all of this. I ride with my friends, I hang out, I tell stories. What the fuck is wrong with all of that ?

The people I ride with are great honest hard working people, like I suspect you guys to be.

Give it a rest. You know nothing about and the ground I have chewed, yet you choose to remain on attack.

I did say eat shit to those who hate CNF, yet so many still ride, and come on this site to shit on every body.

Im not sure this site is worth the effort. It would be great, in my opinion to learn from some of you, but according to the pages, you are all way too cool!
So sorry Ed.

We're not to cool we are just a bunch of fools that want to ride. I didn't mean to drag you in I just hate the word "sue".

This place is internuts...



.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Who's the clueless noob?
theGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:22 PM   #6495
Fasteddie92882
backinthesaddle
 
Fasteddie92882's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Corona Ca
Oddometer: 40
Thanks

I'm not a sue type guy. It does seem pretty fucked to restrict access to public land.

I have been sued more times than I can count, I'm in the apartment business and the shit people can trump up to not pay rent is pretty amazing.

I do hope to get to know some of you and learn a bit. Possibly even ride some dirt that seems to be cooler than CNF.

It was for the moment a place I rode, may we find other ways in :)



Quote:
Originally Posted by theGrinch View Post
So sorry Ed.

We're not to cool we are just a bunch of fools that want to ride. I didn't mean to drag you in I just hate the word "sue".

This place is internuts...



.
__________________
You can not strengthen the weak, by weakening the strong-- Abe
Fasteddie92882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014