ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #7351
Cannabinoid
Banned

Oddometer: 739
fixed

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 11-05-2013 at 10:04 PM
Cannabinoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #7352
mr. thumbs
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entheogen View Post
Buy or trade....Perry any interest?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/3858836312.html

Rode LA this week-end. Watts Towers Regional Forest. Excellent day!

Parked alongside road in Palos Verde, no signs, did NOT break any laws, and yet the cop was a dickhead from start to finish. Searched me AGAINST my consent, searched my pack AGAINST my consent, treated me like a criminal and for what? A parking ticket. Eat a dick pigs. Ever hear of the Bill of Rights? Same treatment as a third world country. No help from me if I ever see one of you down in the roadway or need help. you can get your buddies to do that.

I'm saying it right here and now, if any of you f'ers are cops, F.U. I ain't riding with ya, and that goes for the bunch that's riding, I don't give a shit if it's anyone from here, I'd rather ride solo than ride with pieces of shit like that.
Relax there mister. I know a few cops that are cool as shit.

BWM's need to be GS, no "R", that's what cops ride....

Rode to Julian again this weekend. This time with the wife on the back. She love it and is hooked. I'll probably be looking for a GS after I get the Husky sorted out and have a few extra bucks.
mr. thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #7353
Cannabinoid
Banned

fixed

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 11-05-2013 at 07:44 PM
Old 06-10-2013, 09:29 AM   #7354
pcvance
Walk Verplank

Oddometer: 4,564
Quote:
No prob mr. thumbs, but if they around, you and I are not will not be riding, hell, I won't even stay next to you, I'll get on my bike and ride away. Enjoy the Roman Centurians, to be sure, they are nothing more than gang members.

If that offends you, you are free to never be around me again and I apply the same to myself, as it is the golden rule. I will not tolerate their corruption, nor say, "some are nice guys", they all lie for each other, they are excrement to me. I will not compromise even if it means losing someone I consider decent, like yourself. Make no mistake, I do draw the line, I won't cross it and I will not allow THEM to cross it. If you think for one thin fucking second I will compromise because they are your "friend" I will not even give you a goodbye or wave, I'll just leave you to have fun with your excrement.
Such a hater
Old 06-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #7355
mr. thumbs
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
No prob mr. thumbs, but if they around, you and I are not will not be riding, hell, I won't even stay next to you, I'll get on my bike and ride away. Enjoy the Roman Centurians, to be sure, they are nothing more than gang members.

If that offends you, you are free to never be around me again and I apply the same to myself, as it is the golden rule. I will not tolerate their corruption, nor say, "some are nice guys", they all lie for each other, they are excrement to me. I will not compromise even if it means losing someone I consider decent, like yourself. Make no mistake, I do draw the line, I won't cross it and I will not allow THEM to cross it. If you think for one thin fucking second I will compromise because they are your "friend" I will not even give you a goodbye or wave, I'll just leave you to have fun with your excrement.
That's a broad brush you paint with. I try not to do that as I don't want it done to me.

I was actually with a cop buddy yesterday. He was saying in general there are two kinds of cops.

First, you have the old school good guy cops. They joined because they wanted a good paying job with great benefits. Actually there to help those that need it and don't bust ball just because they have a badge. Would never know they are a cop when off duty. They dont worry about the small shit like pot smokers, 7 MPH over the limit, no front license plate. These guys are usually the older gen.

The other is the fresh out of the academy dudley do right ass-hat. There are also some older jaded guys like this too. We all know about these guys, it's the one's you speak of.

One night a few months ago I was illegally parked in the middle of the road along with 3 other guys on barley legal bikes. It's just past midnight and a cop rolls up on us. He asked if we were OK. We told him we were just warming up our hands before we hit the road. He chuckled and then told us it was 36 degrees out and have a safe ride home. If he wanted to he could have ticketed us all for our blatant violation. If he was a complete dick things could have gone sideways real quick. He was pretty cool if you ask me.

Personally I have had more encounters will cool cops than dicks.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:23 AM   #7356
Cannabinoid
Banned

fixed

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 11-05-2013 at 07:44 PM
Old 06-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #7357
Cannabinoid
Banned

this message is self destructing...

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 01-01-2014 at 09:22 AM
Old 06-10-2013, 10:37 AM   #7358
mr. thumbs
Studly Adventurer

After you get home and relax you will change your mind about thors day.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #7359
junglemototours
trailplug

Oddometer: 1,366
Quote:
No ride for me thors day. Too pissed off.
They took your meds?
Come on up to some real mtns this wkend, no cops allowed.
junglemototours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #7360
ThumpThis
TearSheeitUp

Oddometer: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. thumbs View Post
Relax there mister. I know a few cops that are cool as shit.

BWM's need to be GS, no "R", that's what cops ride....

Rode to Julian again this weekend. This time with the wife on the back. She love it and is hooked. I'll probably be looking for a GS after I get the Husky sorted out and have a few extra bucks.
I rode to Julian as well Saturday on my blackbird. Had some great ribs n beer at Baileys
ThumpThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #7361
pcvance
Walk Verplank

Oddometer: 4,564
Quote:
Swill, take a chill pill.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #7362
mr. thumbs
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumpThis View Post
I rode to Julian as well Saturday on my blackbird. Had some great ribs n beer at Baileys
We went on Sunday. Had the tri-tip samich and a coke. Good grub for sure. Thinkin I'll try the ribs next time, they look gooood.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #7363
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer: 7,272
Quote:
There were lots of really cool Germans that chucked other humans into ovens. Some dissented, but the others were just 'good guys' that went along with it. Just like our modern day gang force members. They speak as if we are beneath them so when you are 'off duty' don't expect friendship and acceptance, just go eat a dick.
I heard the other day that the storm troopers were over at Cook's rounding up riders and loading them onto to trains. They said they smelled really bad and needed to go to the showers.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #7364
Off Limits
Banned

Oddometer: 3,266
Quote:
There were lots of really cool Germans that chucked other humans into ovens. Some dissented, but the others were just 'good guys' that went along with it. Just like our modern day gang force members. They speak as if we are beneath them so when you are 'off duty' don't expect friendship and acceptance, just go eat a dick.
It's sad but true. It really does feel this way. It's like saying the guard In the watch towers are innocent but the guys poring in the poison are guilty.
Off Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #7365
Kap
Single Track Scalpel

Oddometer: 337
Quote:
You need some more psychoactive peyote.