ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #9361
coolbluedab
The Frosted Ferret
 
coolbluedab's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: NE Ohio
Oddometer: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
I couldn't readily find it using Google, so I gave up on it .
I found it, so I suppose I'll grab it today, maybe I can get Danjal to join.
coolbluedab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #9362
drsales
Wondering Why
 
drsales's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Catawba Island, Ohio
Oddometer: 385
While I am watching a good Browns game, I also found it. The wife says no way for me to go get it.
__________________
New Knee, laid up until spring 2015
2012 R1200 GSA
drsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #9363
jimjim
Just another FF!
 
jimjim's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: oHIo
Oddometer: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsales View Post
While I am watching a good Browns game, I also found it. The wife says no way for me to go get it.
You ask for permission?
jimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #9364
coolbluedab
The Frosted Ferret
 
coolbluedab's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: NE Ohio
Oddometer: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim View Post
You ask for permission?
I was going to with her, but she doesn't want to ride that far in the cold. Personally I think it is warm, so if no one else today, Ill grab it tomorrow morning.
coolbluedab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #9365
rbsride365
Hi-Viz
 
rbsride365's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Oddometer: 393
Today

Took my little girl for her first ride today. She loved it! After a few minutes out I grabbed a handful of throttle on a straight section. I could see her smile in the rear view and hear her giggles. Music to my ears. She didn't want to get off when it was all over. She's been asking for a while but I told her she'd have to wait until the helmet fit and she could reach the pegs. It was a good day. Just had to share.
__________________
ride 365!
rbsride365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #9366
sjsred323i
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: CAK - Ohio
Oddometer: 231
That is great. My daughter always like to ride with me.
__________________
"If you have to worry about the risk, you're dead already." Paul Newman
sjsred323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #9367
Trapshooter
Monkeying Around
 
Trapshooter's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Louisville, Ohio/South Carolina in the winter
Oddometer: 525
Times and events that you or her will never forget, I firmly believe that the more things kids have experience in the better life choices they make.

Dave
Trapshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:10 AM   #9368
muddyrabbit
Lost Boy
 
muddyrabbit's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Fugawee Land.
Oddometer: 3,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbsride365 View Post
Took my little girl for her first ride today. She loved it! After a few minutes out I grabbed a handful of throttle on a straight section. I could see her smile in the rear view and hear her giggles. Music to my ears. She didn't want to get off when it was all over. She's been asking for a while but I told her she'd have to wait until the helmet fit and she could reach the pegs. It was a good day. Just had to share.
that's awesome man! I took Alex out on an ADV loop with Argon76 sunday. he seems to be really good at heckling me on sketchy sections. was a prett mediocre ride, but a great with 2 good riding buddies.

muddyrabbit screwed with this post 09-23-2013 at 04:30 AM
muddyrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:30 AM   #9369
argon76
Adventurer
 
argon76's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Lyndhurst, OH
Oddometer: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddyrabbit View Post
that's awesome man! I took Alex out on an ADV loop with Argon76 sunday. he seems to be really good at heckling me on sketchy sections. was a prett mediocre ride, but a great with 2 good riding buddies.
Mediocre, but still fun.





__________________
Aaron
2009 KLR650
argon76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:03 AM   #9370
MAN OF BLUES
COG #5977 EX-TECH EDITOR
 
MAN OF BLUES's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: BatCountry ...near the Ville-of-Paine
Oddometer: 3,231
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
I couldn't readily find it using Google, so I gave up on it .
I tried to decode the cryptic clues, but when that didn't work, Just Zoom out in satellite mode in the location the tagger calls "home" look for the "mathematical" street, then zoooom in on the biggest building there.. and street view it from undah da bridge.

MAN OF BLUES screwed with this post 09-24-2013 at 11:11 AM
MAN OF BLUES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #9371
CBBaron
Beastly Adventurer
 
CBBaron's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Cleveland
Oddometer: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN OF BLUES View Post
I tried to decode the cryptic clues, but when that didn't work, Just Zoom out in satellite mode in the location the tagger calls "home" look for the "mathematical" street, then zoooom in on the biggest building there.. and street view it from undah da bridge.
Well I couldn't find the street by inspection but then a light bulb went off and I remembered a common street name that fit the clue. Sure enough his home town has a street of that name and then the other clues you gave fit together.

So now I know where it is, but wont be able to get there any time soon.

I think Ill go for the Farnsy if noone grabs it this eve.
Craig
CBBaron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #9372
MAN OF BLUES
COG #5977 EX-TECH EDITOR
 
MAN OF BLUES's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: BatCountry ...near the Ville-of-Paine
Oddometer: 3,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBBaron View Post
Well I couldn't find the street by inspection but then a light bulb went off and I remembered a common street name that fit the clue. Sure enough his home town has a street of that name and then the other clues you gave fit together.

So now I know where it is, but wont be able to get there any time soon.

I think Ill go for the Farnsy if noone grabs it this eve.
Craig
I couldn't get free to grab it or the farnsey, grab the farnsey and drop it near work, me and BigArn can move it around up here.......I got some good spots I wanna use up.
MAN OF BLUES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #9373
Jon
Adventurer
 
Jon's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Akron, OH
Oddometer: 1,189
If you are a customer of Ohio Edison, Toledo Edison or the Illuminating Company you can submit for free "conservation kit" through thier site. I have received mine and was impressed so I thought I would share.

https://www.ohioenergykit.com/EnrollmentRequest.aspx
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #9374
coolbluedab
The Frosted Ferret
 
coolbluedab's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: NE Ohio
Oddometer: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN OF BLUES View Post
I couldn't get free to grab it or the farnsey, grab the farnsey and drop it near work, me and BigArn can move it around up here.......I got some good spots I wanna use up.
If it is still not taken by tomorrow, I will grab it after work tomorrow
coolbluedab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:15 AM   #9375
argon76
Adventurer
 
argon76's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Lyndhurst, OH
Oddometer: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
If you are a customer of Ohio Edison, Toledo Edison or the Illuminating Company you can submit for free "conservation kit" through thier site. I have received mine and was impressed so I thought I would share.

https://www.ohioenergykit.com/EnrollmentRequest.aspx

Sweet! Thanks Jon
__________________
Aaron
2009 KLR650
argon76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014