ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Thumpers
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
PumpinIron OP
Adventurer
 
PumpinIron's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Oddometer: 59
KTM 690 Enduro R handlebar mounted map switch?

I can't remember where I read it, but I remember reading somewhere that there is some sort of aftermarket handlebar mounted switch that lets you toggle between the different maps on a 2014 690 Enduro R.

I've searched Google and can't seem to find the part so I thought I would ask you guys. This seems like a pretty cool thing to have so that you don't have to get under the seat every time and switch maps, instead you could just do it on the fly.

Any input is appreciated! Didn't see it at ktmtwins.com or ktm-parts.com.
__________________
2014 KTM 690 Enduro R

Digital Sky Design (My Web Design Company)
My Facebook Page
PumpinIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:52 PM   #2
MTK
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2014
Oddometer: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpinIron View Post
I can't remember where I read it, but I remember reading somewhere that there is some sort of aftermarket handlebar mounted switch that lets you toggle between the different maps on a 2014 690 Enduro R.

I've searched Google and can't seem to find the part so I thought I would ask you guys. This seems like a pretty cool thing to have so that you don't have to get under the seat every time and switch maps, instead you could just do it on the fly.

Any input is appreciated! Didn't see it at ktmtwins.com or ktm-parts.com.
It a KTM part, 76039974000
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #3
PumpinIron OP
Adventurer
 
PumpinIron's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Oddometer: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It a KTM part, 76039974000
You're the man! Not sure how you found that but thanks a million!
__________________
2014 KTM 690 Enduro R

Digital Sky Design (My Web Design Company)
My Facebook Page
PumpinIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #4
MTK
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2014
Oddometer: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpinIron View Post
You're the man! Not sure how you found that but thanks a million!
No problem, I researched a ton waiting for my bike to get here..
I converted mine to SMC, I think I recite part numbers in my sleep...
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:14 PM   #5
PumpinIron OP
Adventurer
 
PumpinIron's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Oddometer: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
No problem, I researched a ton waiting for my bike to get here..
I converted mine to SMC, I think I recite part numbers in my sleep...
I wanted to get some wheels / tires (and whatever else I needed) so I could convert it to SMC and back again whenever I felt like it. I assume you needed more than just wheels, tires, sprocket, etc.?
__________________
2014 KTM 690 Enduro R

Digital Sky Design (My Web Design Company)
My Facebook Page
PumpinIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014