ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #56116
Whitey1
"Whitebread"

Oddometer: 10,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
I actually have a copy of the list, and all you fuckers are on it.

We're going to start siezing guns at your house, Luke, since intelligence gleaned from your youtube channel shows that no officers will actually be in danger of getting hit by bullets fired from a gun you are aiming. Also, thanks to your youtube videos, we were able to scrap our plan of dressing as ninja pop bottles when we attacked your house. We've seen what you can do to a 2 liter.

After you, we'll probably just go alphabetically; the only real problems I expect are from Craig; since the rest of you pogues are essentially just internet tough guys with small dicks, compensating for your lack of virility by buying bigger and bigger guns. Come to think of it, Whitey may be a problem, too, since he's clearly a deranged stalker. And we'll leave indypup alone because, as everyone knows, cops hate video cameras.
AND.HE'S.BACK
Whitey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #56117
Whitey1
"Whitebread"

Oddometer: 10,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildit View Post
What is siezing? Did you mean you want to size my guns to see how big they are? Besides I'm still waiting for you to come out and give me tips to become a better marksman. So far it's just Dagny Tagert and I trying to get better thru practicing the basics.

Here is some nice shooting. Well I think so, I cant quit gawking at some of the hottest legs I have ever seen. They start at :48

Whitey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #56118
indypup
╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

Oddometer: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildit View Post
Skiing in France? Isn't that like ice skating in the desert? And remember Switzerland is the home of the sex change so be carefull of the "snow bunnies" you meet there.

Try to have fun now that I've created that disturbing image in your head.
Actually it's a work related trip. I'll be visiting sites in France and then skiing next Saturday in Switzerland at a place called Grindelwald.

I've been trying to get my manager to bring me over to visit with him in July or August so I can rent a motorcycle and ride the Alps.
Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.
indypup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #56119
indypup
╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

Oddometer: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey1 View Post
Here is some nice shooting. Well I think so, I cant quit gawking at some of the hottest legs I have ever seen. They start at :48

I've been subscribed to (her) for quite some time. You would like the one of her shooting the 50 cal.
Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.
indypup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:03 PM   #56120
sion
sigh-own

Oddometer: 3,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by indypup View Post
Actually it's a work related trip. I'll be visiting sites in France and then skiing next Saturday in Switzerland at a place called Grindelwald.

weather looks good for ya: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...+SZXX0043:1:SZ

whats the value of good gear?: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...ostcount=49301
sion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:47 AM   #56121
swingset
Got the knack.

Oddometer: 10,803
Quote:
Well I'm leaving Sunday to head France and Switzerland and going skiing so I'll have a new video for you all soon of some hopefully hot snow bunnies and beautiful scenery!.
Cool, love the Alps it's on my bucket list to get back there. I went with my aunt when I was a teenager, she was Swiss by birth and lived in Germany, we visited a bunch of her relatives there around Solothurn.

It was summer when we were there so no skiing, but I'd love to do that if I get back. I'd love to ride there...I remember some of the mountain passes being awesome twisty roads.

swingset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:34 AM   #56122
Gonzo_Matt
Random Hero

Oddometer: 2,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
I actually have a copy of the list, and all you fuckers are on it.

We're going to start siezing guns at your house, Luke, since intelligence gleaned from your youtube channel shows that no officers will actually be in danger of getting hit by bullets fired from a gun you are aiming. Also, thanks to your youtube videos, we were able to scrap our plan of dressing as ninja pop bottles when we attacked your house. We've seen what you can do to a 2 liter.

After you, we'll probably just go alphabetically; the only real problems I expect are from Craig; since the rest of you pogues are essentially just internet tough guys with small dicks, compensating for your lack of virility by buying bigger and bigger guns. Come to think of it, Whitey may be a problem, too, since he's clearly a deranged stalker. And we'll leave indypup alone because, as everyone knows, cops hate video cameras.
Thanks Mark, this was what I needed after a 31 hour workday.

I'm glad that you guys took me off the list after I lost all my guns in that boating accident. And what happened then? Well, my dick grew three sizes that day.

My VW Double Cab Truck Build thread
Gonzo_Matt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:38 AM   #56123
buildit
Guns, bikes and Bows

Oddometer: 14,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo_Matt View Post
Thanks Mark, this was what I needed after a 31 hour workday.

I'm glad that you guys took me off the list after I lost all my guns in that boating accident.
I donated mine to Eric Holder for "Fast and Furious"
2006 KLR650
2001 YZ426 (street Legal)
buildit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #56124
steveb126
Adventurer Anonymous

Oddometer: 1,018
I wish summer were here. I like riding motorcycles. In the winter I like to read about motorcycles on the internet. Sometimes I even watch videos of motorcycles in the winter. Here is a picture of one of my old motorcycles. I had this one for 7 years, longest I ever kept a motorcycle.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #56125
Gonzo_Matt
Random Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveb126 View Post
I wish summer were here. I like riding motorcycles. In the winter I like to read about motorcycles on the internet. Sometimes I even watch videos of motorcycles in the winter. Here is a picture of one of my old motorcycles. I had this one for 7 years, longest I ever kept a motorcycle.

You need to delete this, it's off topic....

Old 01-26-2013, 09:11 AM   #56126
blackdiamondmike
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 187
Quote:

I've been trying to get my manager to bring me over to visit with him in July or August so I can rent a motorcycle and ride the Alps.
It's a beautiful area! Although I've never skiied there, I spent a few summer days hiking in that Interlaken region by riding the ski gondolas up and then walking down about ten years ago. Pray for blue skies and sunshine! -Mike
blackdiamondmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:39 AM   #56127
sion
sigh-own

Oddometer: 3,549
Quote:

nice Magna...what year was it? how many miles did you rack up?

whats the value of good gear?: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...ostcount=49301
sion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:48 AM   #56128
steveb126
Adventurer Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sion View Post
nice Magna...what year was it? how many miles did you rack up?
83, it had 60k when I sold it. I put over 30k on it. It was my secondary and sometimes third bike. 2nd V65 i owned. Notice the grab handle, rad covers and headlight are black powder coated. I had done starter sprag, fork seals and stem bearings. Also had to re-solder the circuit board connection for one of the CDI units.

Here is another old school Honda I had
Old 01-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #56129
Gonzo_Matt
Random Hero

Quote:
83, it had 60k when I sold it. I put over 30k on it. It was my secondary and sometimes third bike. 2nd V65 i owned. Notice the grab handle, rad covers and headlight are black powder coated. I had done starter sprag, fork seals and stem bearings. Also had to re-solder the circuit board connection for one of the CDI units.

Here is another old school Honda I had
CL What? I have a CL 200 in my garage..

Old 01-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #56130
steveb126
Adventurer Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo_matt View Post
cl what? I have a cl 200 in my garage..
73 cl350