|04-07-2015, 11:52 AM||#1|
Joined: Mar 2014
[nomad gear] toolroll 2.0.
The revised and improved version of our toolroll is a project under constant development. We invented it for our trip to Morocco in 2015 and later on made it a "product" due to high demand among other adv bikers.
Then we started our sales and... it launched. We've already sold several batches of the previous version to USA, UK and plenty of them among our Polish market. Now the toolroll has evolved into something even more convenient!
The toolroll is made of a high durability material and has a rectangle shape when opened. Inside you will find well fitted pouches for your tools. It may be packed up with a really high amount of different stuff that helps you during your adventures!.
1. Main pouch - designed to fit event the largest tools.
2. Three separate pouches for smaller tools / leathermans / SAKs, etc. - perfect for your wrenches ;)
3. Detachable (velcro) pouch for screws and bits - modified for much easier access. Plus you can easily detach it anytime you want and reattach it in a second.
4. Two additional smaller pouches - a great idea for seals, fuses or anything tiny. Or magnets ;)
5. Neodyme magnets - offered as an option. Together with the toolroll you can also order two neodyme magnets - anyone who has ever had the problem with tiny parts flying around will appreciate that solution. Also - have you ever lost you screws under the motor plate? Have you not? Really? Now that's no more a problem - with the neodyme magnet you can fight gravity :)
Available colours are as follows
Black - Black
Black - Orange
Black - Red
Black - Yellow
Black - Blue
or any above combination
When open it creates a working "board" which keeps your tools in one place. You will love this solution whenever you have to work on your bike in mud or sand.
When rolled (together with really plenty of tools) it has 28 cm widht and 28 cm diameter.
After rolling the toolroll you seal it with a solid metal buckle.
To sum it up the dimensions are as follows:
unrolled toolroll (she sells sea shells on the sea shore )
Width: 42 cm
Height: 56 cm
Width: 28 cm (56 cm / 2)
Height: 15 cm (depends on what you carry)
Diameter: c.a. 28 cm (depends on what you carry)
None of the below mentioned opinions has been inspired:
TOOLROLL - USD 32 / GBP 22 / EUR 30
2 NEODYME MAGNETS - USD 4 / GBP 2,7 / EUR 3,7
plus shipment costs depending on the region.
For non EU countries custom duties might apply (but might not as well :) ).
We recommend buying the toolroll together with our toolroll pouch/bag: http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...5#post26528855
HOW TO BUY?
We take orders under the following email adress email@example.com
We accept PayPal payments as well as bank wires.
EvvilTwin screwed with this post 04-08-2015 at 01:35 AM
|04-07-2015, 03:27 PM||#2|
Joined: Mar 2012
Could you please post the dimensions of the tool roll? Length X width when open, and length when rolled (I understand that diameter will vary with the amount of tools in it).
I want to make sure my tools will fit, and the roll will fit where I want to carry it.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|