User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
jcolombo OP
Lurking Moderator

Oddometer: 1,248
What is Vendor Forum?

The following was penned by Kurt in 2002, when we created the Vendor Forum. I can't say it better myself.

The motorcycling experience is aided and abetted by vendors -- craftsmen and corporate titans and everything in between. Today, because of the internet, we have the opportunity to enhance our experience by using one of the most powerful information tools ever imagined to share information about the vendors who help make our rides a blessing or a curse.

We hope that unknown products of utter genius will be plucked from obscurity and revealed to Advriders here, that noble technicians and mechanics who solve our problems or go the extra mile to get us back on the road will receive well-earned recognition, and, conversely, that the bastards who cheat us, screw up our bikes out of gross negligence and otherwise make our rides more dangerous or frustrating will be exposed and driven to more suitable professions, like shoveling coal in the furnaces of hell.

Unlike the Equipment Forum, the Vendor Forum welcomes helpful, intelligent, insightful submissions from vendors who want to update or introduce their products to Advriders. This is a discussion forum where vendors who post will be expected to discuss their products and answer questions.But be warned, spamming* will not be tolerated; this is not a place to post advertisements or the latest $19.99 special. It is a place to inform and discuss, not advertise and promote. I realize that the distinction can be subtle at times, but I think most people "get it" most of the time.

Welcome.

* For the purposes of this forum, spamming will be defined as anything the moderators consider to be spamming.
jcolombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
PU-Products
Rider, User, Schmooser

Oddometer: 4
Wink Vendor Inquiry

How do I get listed as a Vendor . We are the national importer and distributor of the ROK STRAPS and tie downs, many of your members use.

We would like to be on your site, to help, for customer service and to explain how these straps work, hold up and so on.

please get back to us!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,251
Start a thread in Vendors.. it's very simple..

If you want to offer a discount to members, and want to be added to the discount sticky, PM me your discount details.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
HaChayalBoded
Brooklyn Bored

Oddometer: 7,341
I'm all for the discounts! Need a new set, the last one flew off the bike (ok so I forgot to tie it back down after going to the post office)
HaChayalBoded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #5
jch1998
n00b

Oddometer: 3
vendor inquiry

I would like to talk to someone about becoming a vendor on your site company name is adveture tech llc, we make fork braces and mirror extenders and other odds and ends for bikes your subscribers ride.
jch1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #6
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,251
We don't accept advertising in the form of banners and pop ups. If you'd like to sell something here, just start a thread in Vendors. Check out how other vendors do it.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #7
jch1998
n00b

Oddometer: 3
vendor

Ok thank you I will send you a pm
jch1998 is offline   Reply With Quote