User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2015, 10:22 PM   #1
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 90
INNOVV™ C3, The First Moto Cam and New developments

This is my new thread on this forum, to do so because of the story of Mosko Moto bags, As the product developer and manufacturer, I am surprised in our same experience of development progress and same belief of brand, product, quality and customers support.

Thanks for ttime4four, he introduced the thread of Mosko moto bag to me when I asked his using experience of The C3, I could not stop to finish reading from the first post to the last one, more than 100 pages.

From the blog, Mosko moto bag development progress started from Sep, 2013, I set up INNOVV and started development from July, 2013 and our first blog released Oct, 2013, with the same experience, more than others, I do my best respect for Peter and Andrew’s passion on new development, they make great effort to get their dream come true and bring fanatic products to people, that encourages me the initiatives on our way.

To Riders who are looking for a moto dashcam, from the following posts, I would like to introduce the history of INNOVV and The C1, C2, and C3 we have developed and the new development we have been working on.

To existing INNOVV C3 users, I would like to gather your using experience and discuss what we can work together for improvement and new development.

OnTheWay screwed with this post 01-26-2015 at 10:58 PM
OnTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 10:27 PM   #2
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

Why I started mini action camera development, can track on the blog, The design and development of Innovv™, with my experience of working with USA, German companies and Japan partner, I wonder why we could not take advantage of development, manufacturing and supply chain from Shenzhen City to develop the good product like what Apple and Samsung are doing, instead of the copies and non brand products.

So I teamed up with the guys behind of 808 #18 key chain camera and there is the famous story about these key chain cameras and guys, I have addressed on the blog, The story behind the development of the 808 #11, #16, #26, Mobius, and Innovv and the about page on our website.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:29 PM   #3
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

Soon we had our first new development, the INNOVV C1, C2 released on Nov, 2013.

Old 01-26-2015, 10:32 PM   #4
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

This is mini action cam, 1080p Full HD, 62x39x18(mm), only 44g, because its solid and metal feeling of aluminum case design, make it to be the most stylish mini camera. As it is tiny size and less weight, has been mounted on drones and helicopters for recording, and dashcam, below is the video sample,

Old 01-26-2015, 10:54 PM   #5
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

Techmoan’s review on Innovv C1

The comment from Techmoan on his blog,

At long last here is my review of the Innovv C1 camera. This is a very interesting little camera with a number of clever features. The manufacturer has set-out to make the best mini 1080p camera, watch the video to see if they succeeded.

Old 01-26-2015, 10:57 PM   #6
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

And motorcycle people find the C1, so put it on motorcycle for ridding, so I have blog, INNOVV C1 & MOTOCRCYCLIST and INNOVV IN INDIA

Old 01-26-2015, 11:00 PM   #7
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

By discussing with people and listened to their ideas, soon I learned there are so many motorcycle guys are looking for a good motorcycle camera.

So I created thread on dashcamtalk forum to learn what people are looking for,

The wishlist for motorcycle and ridding camera

"People are discussing how to make the existing cameras to work as motorcycle camera.
We know these cameras designed and developed are for its intended purpose, may no good for now what we wanted though.

Why not design and develop a camera dedicated for motorcycling?
As the developer, I am very interested and would like to learn the ideas and needs for what a professional motorcycling camera would be.
"

And the blog, What is the good motorcycling cam, Where is it?

Old 01-26-2015, 11:05 PM   #8
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

After discussion and collection with people's idea, we get the finial spec for what the motorcycle cam would be,

From the blog,

"Base on guys ideas, the feature wish list of a good motorcycling cam now has been sorted out,"

Old 01-26-2015, 11:08 PM   #9
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

I would like to stay close with our customers, after months of hard working on development, we soon had the prototype of the C3, and introduced it to the forum for review and discussion.

Old 01-26-2015, 11:10 PM   #10
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

The Features of the C3 from the video,
This is made by our other C1 users,that is the best present what The C3 can do.

Old 01-26-2015, 11:16 PM   #11
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

More than that, I thought we need the real motorcycle guy to test the C3, he should has solid experience in ridding, experienced and skilled, we are lucky to have Willy, he did a great job for testing on motorcycle and develop the C3 with us, especial when we had challenge on cables. Below are videos and some photos from him,

Old 01-26-2015, 11:19 PM   #12
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

The Sign Willy made and the videos,

Old 01-26-2015, 11:23 PM   #13
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

After few cycle testing and improvement, the INNOVV C3 was released on Sep, 2014.

The 120 degree lens set,

The 90 degree lens set,

The accessories inside of box,

The blog, INNOVV C3, The Next Step
Old 01-26-2015, 11:26 PM   #14
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

The Techoman's review on the C3

The comment from his blog,

"One thing that I didn't mention during the review was how this could be considered to be the first Motorcycle 'Dash' Camera. Over the years I've reviewed plenty of Car DVR Dashcams, but whenever people asked me if something similar was available for motorcycles I've always drawn a blank....until now. The C3 has all the necesssary features to make a great bike DVR . It has the ability to loop over the oldest video on the memory card, the water resistant camera can be lashed to the frame or hidden away in a fairing and the control unit can be stowed seperately in a dry area of the bike - perhaps under the seat, powered from a switched 5V USB.
My bike already has a switched 12V power socket fitted, but if you need to fit one I believe that a Fuseblock is a device you can install to get switched power and then add a 12V to 5V USB 1 Amp converter for the Innovv C3."

The review video,

Old 01-26-2015, 11:27 PM   #15
OnTheWay OP
Adventurer

The shooting from Willy,

"shot videos using Innovv C3 camera using POV mount and dashcam mount in the rental car
POV videos are using the 120 degree lens , dashcam videos are 90 degree lens"